Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hey, not sure if this has been answered before but are Miyako's route and Agave's route the only things that were left untranslated?  And if not will you guys be releasing a 100% fully translated patch in the future?

All the side routes except for Umeko's are not translated. Regarding the patch, the "team" talked about translating the remaining routes but it's not clear if they will, if I remember correctly that is.

Went away for a while and had a mini heart attack when i couldnt find this thread in the vn translation section. Glad to see the translations still going on, and that there's and actual eta. 

You sure you didn't just time-leap? It's been here for a while.

lrn2math, Jay. GAWL.

"salmon.exe" has encountered an error. Send error report to local fisherman?

[ Yes ]                                  [ No ]

Anyone know a good VN to go to? Im about to finsh Grisaia and have done Fate Stay,Majikoi S-A,G-Senjou no Maou,Rance,Kamidori,Tsukihime. Something similar to any of these in story and art and with voices if possiable. TY all your all amazing and 300+ pages is scary.

hmm, what came to my mind is deardrops, sharin no kuni, and hoshizora no memoria. u should try deardrops and sharin no kuni if you haven't..and read riho's route last (deardrops)..

as for hoshizora, haven't read it myself but i see no negative opinions for that one.

fate stay night? go get that shit if you havent read that yet

Unfortunately, it's dead. Elina's route is finished, but no others were.

Last september (just as the project was announced as dying), the TL said he finished all the routes except Miu's, and would release them by december if no other team took up the project. Sadly no one took up the project and he never released the other routes, and if you followed his twitter over the months, it became painfully clear that he simply never finshed the other routes and spent most of his time trolling people who asked him about it.

Rumors about it are really just that, rumors. Unsubstantiated and reasonably untrue. If it so happens that it does get finished, all the better. In the meantime though, you're best off considering it a dead project and just enjoying Elina's route.

well, shiet. T_T. for something i've waited for a year i just cant accept it if i don't read it in the end.

insem's a big S for playing with this maiden heart. (wtf?)

i have new friends called ITH and Translation aggregator anyway

well, shiet. T_T. for something i've waited for a year i just cant accept it if i don't read it in the end.

insem's a big S for playing with this maiden heart. (wtf?)

i have new friends called ITH and Translation aggregator anyway

Machine translation? You are one crazy motherf*ck*r

Machine translation? You are one crazy motherf*ck*r

i read from the hiragana tho, somewhat and someways understand what they're sayin..

try waiting for the translated version and you'd be bones when u see urself on mirror.

Tell me more Onee-sama!

I'll try to explain, you see it's not always that one will fall in love with someone from the opposite gender. For example, when two girls fall in love with each other, there's nothing wrong with then being together. And comes a time, when their love for each other is so big, that they want to become more intimate, know each other completely. So they become one (in a sense), symbolizing their eternal love of each other.