Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well, the "clarification" PM I received wasn't all that helpful (HINT HINT SENATORS), but here's what I can tell you. When I quote the senators' PM the text will be in red.

• The epic should either be based on the thread's history (the senator's original intent) or have the thread's history as an important element of the story. "Remind them that the very first sentence of the challenge was 'Write the history of this thread for all to cherish.' " 
  • "The epic needs to be a collaboration. One or two writers does not a collaboration make."
  • I was again instructed that you should read the challenge carefully: if you make a map and include a drawing/picture, you don't have to hit 5,000 words so long as the document makes a fun read

THIS SHIT IS ADMIN APPROVED?!

Did you not read the arena of death?

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8033-the-crisis-unlimited-chat-works/

Anyway, seems like a simple major fight scene won't do exactly, but I can probably get something down that we can use later.

Colekitt!  Are you still there?  We need your data so we know what to do!  How the hell do we summarize the thread lore!?

Also, how many of us are willing to contribute?  I've written quite a lot myself but I'm only one person.  That probably doesn't count for the collaboration aspect.  So far only a total of ~300 words have been written by people other than me.  I'll finish writing Phersu's fight scene then wrap it up.

I'm waiting until translation is finished to read Majikoi, so no spoilers would be appreciated.  If you have any feedback for the writing though, it would be appreciated.  We only have five or six days left.

Nah, you misunderstand. Back in the day, I used to put all my pictures and videos in spoiler tags. Once in a while a... special, video or picture came up. Apparently scarred some people deeply, but I'm not sure.

At any rate, my spoiler tags under quite an infamous reputation in this thread.

Oh. My. God.

I know.  It's it FUN!?!?  :3

Nah, you misunderstand. Back in the day, I used to put all my pictures and videos in spoiler tags. Once in a while a... special, video or picture came up. Apparently scarred some people deeply, but I'm not sure.

At any rate, my spoiler tags under quite an infamous reputation in this thread.

I see, I see.  Guess I don't have to worry about it too badly.

You are sorely mistaken my friend. You can only say that because you have yet to witness Ourai's spoiler power.

Oho?  I suppose I should best keep on my toes then.  Though I've seen into the depths of hell myself already.

Anyway, we're in an emergency state.  I'm one damn fantastic writer but I don't know enough about the thread history.  Help me find a way to summarize it and convert it into a simple fantasy story.  Seems like I'll be focusing mostly on Phersu's fight scene for the time being.

Oho?  I suppose I should best keep on my toes then.  Though I've seen into the depths of hell myself already.

Anyway, we're in an emergency state.  I'm one damn fantastic writer but I don't know enough about the thread history.  Help me find a way to summarize it and convert it into a simple fantasy story.  Seems like I'll be focusing mostly on Phersu's fight scene for the time being.

Give me the protag role, and you should be good.

Give me the protag role, and you should be good.

I'm not sure of the entire thread history, but considering what I know you might very well be the protag for the first half of the story, depending on what the accurate version of the thread is, and how in-depth this accuracy must be, at least in the correlation between real-life events.

There's probably still a romantic thread between you and Tiago, though.

I'm not sure of the entire thread history, but considering what I know you might very well be the protag for the first half of the story, depending on what the accurate version of the thread is, and how in-depth this accuracy must be, at least in the correlation between real-life events.

I probably have more posts here than anyone else. Hell, you see my post counter? That minus, what, 30, is what I had from this thread alone before it got moved to the old Games and Chatter. And it got moved into Games and Chatter a loooooong time ago.

After Phersu (Who by and large abandoned this thread for huge periods of time), I'm the oldest member who still somewhat keeps up with it. Hell, I'm the one who came up with the new name.

I probably have more posts here than anyone else. Hell, you see my post counter? That minus, what, 30, is what I had from this thread alone before it got moved to the old Games and Chatter. And it got moved into Games and Chatter a loooooong time ago.

Hell, after Phersu (Who by and large abandoned this thread for huge periods of time), I'm the oldest member who still somewhat keeps up with it. Hell, I'm the one who came up with the new name.

Depends on how good of a protagonist you would make.  I need more information on the thread's history before I can make a decision.  I'm a writer before a historian, and I simply don't have the data to figure out what your hypothetical character arc would be if you were the protagonist.

Depends on how good of a protagonist you would make.  I need more information on the thread's history before I can make a decision.  I'm a writer before a historian, and I simply don't have the data to figure out what your hypothetical character arc would be if you were the protagonist.

It would basically consist of how he misused his spoiler powers and about his love-story with Tiag.

It would basically consist of how he misused his spoiler powers and about his love-story with Tiag.

I'd prefer it be something more easily adaptable to a fantasy setting.  There's probably quite a bit to draw from but I can't tell what it is for sure.

I'd prefer it be something more easily adaptable to a fantasy setting.  There's probably quite a bit to draw from but I can't tell what it is for sure.

Well the spoilers could be like some grand dangerous magic spells or something. And well as I had said Tiag is an enemy agent and so Tiag's arc would consist of how he defected to the UCW side due the deep love between him and Ourai.

What the bloody hell have I been missing?

What a terrible time to get back to work. Too busy to watch you all run around like headless chickens...

At least Ouraibaa's here now, if anything, I trust him to at least get something going. He also knows the history here better than anyone.

Just don't ask him anything about himself, I already see the "spoiler" business is heavily biased.