Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Araya Souren reminds me of Kotomine Kirei

Maybe because they're voiced by the same guy.

I plan to finish the rest tomorrow.

The next movie is considered the worst, as it's a bit filler-ish, and not the best adaptation.

However, it's still important to watch it, as 

Shiki gets her memory back during it.

Not to mention it gives some development to Kokutou's sister, as well as introduces a character that returns in the OVA.

The 7th movie is my personal favourite. Just remember to watch after the credits. It's very important that you watch the after-credits scene of the 7th movie.

The next movie is considered the worst, as it's a bit filler-ish, and not the best adaptation.

However, it's still important to watch it, as

Shiki gets her memory back during it.

Not to mention it gives some development to Kokutou's, as well as introduces a character that returns in the OVA.

The 5th was supposed to be the concluding movie, but they kept going for whatever reason.

If you watch the after-credit scene in the 7th movie (Really can't stress this enough), then it wraps up very nicely. At least, in my humble opinion.

Mhm, Chris and Margit both have fine asses.

Unlimited Ass Works!

I am the flesh of my ass

Ass is my body and Ass is my blood

I have created over a thousand asses

Unknown to Kyonyuu, Nor known to Pettanko

Have withstood pain to admire many asses

Yet, those hands will never hold anything ass-related

So as I pray, Unlimited Ass Works.

Sooo...what was everyone's reaction to Microsoft announcing Windows 10?  I was split between laughing at their idiocy and crying in despair at the direction they're going in.  Seems that they're jamming 7 and 8 together and saying, "Look!  It's not Windows 8!  Metro is gone!  Please, buy our new OS and get rid of Windows 7!"

Sooo...what was everyone's reaction to Microsoft announcing Windows 10?  I was split between laughing at their idiocy and crying in despair at the direction they're going in.  Seems that they're jamming 7 and 8 together and saying, "Look!  It's not Windows 8!  Metro is gone!  Please, buy our new OS and get rid of Windows 7!"