traps, teachers and tazers!

chikadox

ok, so theres no tazers. but any trap heroines, feminine boys love, or female teacher x male student would be highly apreciated! (warning: I'll probs follow u if u give me a recomendation) 

Also, i strongly dislike nukiges. And plz plz plz english translations?!?!?!?

if you have the time, itd b nice if u could recomend ur favorite vn too!

Also, please dont be all, "OMG THATS SO GAY" on me. :) thankyou!!! (srry for spelling mistakes)

5 minutes ago, chikadox said:

ok, so theres no tazers. but any trap heroines, feminine boys love, or female teacher x male student would be highly apreciated! (warning: I'll probs follow u if u give me a recomendation) 

Also, i strongly dislike nukiges. And plz plz plz english translations?!?!?!?

if you have the time, itd b nice if u could recomend ur favorite vn too!

Also, please dont be all, "OMG THATS SO GAY" on me. :) thankyou!!! (srry for spelling mistakes)

Here:

Trap visual novels?

Looking for trap protagonist romance with male character

Unfortunately, these days someone also asked for trap heroines and I, of course, went looking for more interesting titles... and there were none :c If you really don't like nukiges, probably you will have a pretty hard time both with traps and teacher heroines :/

If you are into Yuri, I can recall Nurse Love Addiction having a teacher route (it has to be the first you play!!!). Also, still on that, you should read Kindred Spirits on the Roof. Although it has a lot of different romance stories, one of them is a yuri teacher x student.

If I remember any non-yuri games I'll come back :P

Edit: as for feminine boys, I recommend Fashioning Miss Lonesome. It is an otome game with one of the heroes being a fashion designer who is pretty non-masculine.

Edited by Silvz

1 hour ago, Silvz said:

Unfortunately, these days someone also asked for trap heroines and I, of course, went looking for more interesting titles... and there were none :c If you really don't like nukiges, probably you will have a pretty hard time both with traps and teacher heroines :/

If you are into Yuri, I can recall Nurse Love Addiction having a teacher route (it has to be the first you play!!!). Also, still on that, you should read Kindred Spirits on the Roof. Although it has a lot of different romance stories, one of them is a yuri teacher x student.

If I remember any non-yuri games I'll come back :P

Edit: as for feminine boys, I recommend Fashioning Miss Lonesome. It is an otome game with one of the heroes being a fashion designer who is pretty non-masculine.

miss lonesome sounds really funny, I'll give it a go! Thanks!

Mmm... it is relatively rare for me to run across this type of thing and actually enjoy it, but...

https://vndb.org/v9175

The black-haired one is a trap, and that company specializes in trap heroines and imouto stuff.

https://vndb.org/v10238

One trap heroine here.