Welp! Kinda getting addicted to Visual Novels xD

r0xm2n

Newest guy here. Recent VN fan xD

I ended up getting Grisaia no Kajitsu in the Steam sale months ago. And I was very hooked. I shed manly tears twice, and I am still haunted by a certain flashback scene (and the music that played during it). ChiruChiru best girl btw :michiru:

I've since played it's sequel. And after that incredible cliffhanger ending, ..... I'm waiting on the unrated version of Grisaia no Rakuen. ChiruChiru still best girl...

Also played If My Heart Had Wings. Not the best translation, but it was a chill story. One route punched me in the feels pretty hard, and I shed manly tears for the 3rd time in my VN career.

Other VN's I've got my eye on are, Steins Gate and G-Senjou no Maou. And possibly anything else that has a heart warming story, can make me cry (or both even).

Welcome!

I was also crushed by the Grisaia no Meikyuu ending... I remember raging about it in the middle of the night because you just don't end something with an intense cliffhanger when the sequel is still far from being released (the 18+ one). You. Just. Don't. I'd agree ChiruChiru is great. But I'd still pick Makina.

G-Senjou no Maou is something that you should enjoy. It was my first VN and the one that got me hooked on playing.

If you want to sob like a child, pick up Clannad.

Everyone chiming in with their favorite Grisaia waifus, nice.

Sacchin is ...... very unique, definitely. I love how subtle she can be (and how lewd she can be in a subtle way). And she can friggin Moan (if you know what I'm saying xD).

Yumiko is this "ice queen" character that somehow gets embarrassed and mortified easily. And she REALLY gets mortified (probably more then anyone else ever). Pretty funny.

Maki is cute .... and who doesn't like an odd loli that says tons of lewd and vulgar things all the time?

Well another Grisaia fan here I see, and welcome to Fuwanovel here albeit belated one. As for more recommendation here, I could suggest you to try Koiresort here from the same creator as If My Heart Had Wing. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and you could ask us in regard of VN Recommendation if you want more later on.