Are all medieval/Fantasy VNs RPG's style with gameplay?

Okami

I Notice that every Fantasy or/and medieval VN that I come across is an RPG style game with alot of gameplay so I was wondering if there is any medieval/Fantasy VN that doesn't have gameplay? (Not that I dislike VNs with gameplay or anything I was just wondering if this is really the case and if it is why?)

Have you tried any of the Exodus Guilty? Aiyoku no Eustia is also good but still not translated...

I guess the setting with might and magic is so compelling that not putting any gameplay would seem like a waste? So far, all the fantasy type VN with gameplay fights were compelling and never annoying. But I wouldn't mind playing one with just the story focus. And I hope there are more in the future. Can't never have enough elves. ^^

It seems that there are more of thouse than I thought Hower Aiyoku no Eustia is the only one that actually looks good (At least to me). The good thing that it is getting translated but the bad thing is that there wasn't any progres made in last 7 months I just hope it doesn't end dropped in this rate.