Grisaia Kajitsu ON

Sparkker

Talk about anything Grisaia

Just post everything that spoils in Spoiler or rather Everything in spoilers.

PS: I haven't finished DL'ing it yet.. Just created this for those who want to talk about it.

>> That Orchard Prison << Goodness with the name.. Hahaha

I started to read this game about a week before the patch came out. I read it with dictionaries and now that I've tried it with the fan patch. I get 'Nrgghhhhh* frustrated, because I am used to reading it slowly and reading the text in japanese. It just doesn't feel right read the English version. This is so crazy because I had no idea I had become such a purist.

I will prbly revert back to the jap version or keep a version of both.

Some stuff is kinda advanced and I don't understand it much, but mainly I understand what is being said. Though.... It will prbly take me 100's of hours to read it, but yeah. It might be worth it. This vn might be one of the best vn's there is to read to learn jap, it's kinda advanced at times. But everything is so well done, you just keep reading anyway. Also the text just feels so nicely written, I can't explain it well. But it flows so well, even with my sucky jp reading skills.

About the game tho, so far it's great. Very good written, interesting, music is awesome, art is awesome, plot is interesting.

Would you recommend this game to a person like me who is not a fan of slice-of-life and instead prefers a complex story?

If you only read the routes by Fujisaki, Grisaia is for the most part a Military/Spy thriller novel (Amane and Makina). The SOL common route is better then almost any translated VN we have now and the writing is highly verbose and impressive.

Amane seems like such a slut. :P I've already seen her naked twice at this point and haven't even been trying to go for her lol.

I've had my physical copy installed and ready to patch for over a month now, and was quite glad to finaly dig into this yesterday night! About a month ago I thought I would start by going for Michiru, but since I started this new playthrough I have decided I want to go for Sachi. She kinda reminds me of Shannon from Umineko(her voice especialy) only much cuter. I'm also actualy liking Makina much more than I thought I would, I'm not usualy a fan of the loli type characters. I might actualy make her my second route.

Now I'm torn between this and Rewrite since I started it last week, but I guess I should be able to manage. (I was actualy thinking of reading some Rewrite tonight, but writing this post has psyched me again for Grisaia heh.)

If you only read the routes by Fujisaki, Grisaia is for the most part a Military/Spy thriller novel (Amane and Makina). The SOL common route is better then almost any translated VN we have now and the writing is highly verbose and impressive.

Thank you for your help Wahfuu!

Now I know I'll definitely be playing this one.

I'm finnaly able to play Grisaia and I'm enjoy playing Grisaia, is one of my favorite game now, and I'm not sure whish route I'm going to yet, Can somebody recommend whish route I shall go to?

I would recommend starting with Amane and ending with Makina.