Impression of noble works

nff21

Tbh i didnt expect anything good from noble works tough  but im still surprised from it.

Still this just like light stories  visual novel nothing  like dark past , twisted past or sad past  . Good for who like to start with visual novel tough or good for people who want to read something normal , but something still 

dissapointed me tough  not much but still dissapointed for maya route unlike  akari route . 

in akari route the ending ended up well i didnt want spoiler it but u know it if u already played it .

in maya route well its just so plain normal .. 

and bonus route i think its normal for people thinking its sanjou makoto route (i thought that too) but i dont even know why the route is a character that seems like not that important toug...

and it doesnt have much conflict about it so how mc getting close to each girl is just too plain no sensation in it .

well prob if i were to rate it i will give 72/100

No conflict, no terrible drama, no terrifically dark past... It's heavenly!
The resolutions to what small drama there is are also fantastic. An excellent visual novel.
If you're into that sort of fluffy, sex-heavy, light moege, that is.

(Speaking of which, I still haven't finished it. @Fiddle and company keep me far too busy to read it :holo:)

Just now, Tiagofvarela said:

The resolutions to what small drama there is are also fantastic. An excellent visual novel.

(Speaking of which, I still haven't finished it. @Fiddle and company keep me far too busy to read it :holo:)

does that not entirely depend on ones mood?

37 minutes ago, Limerence_ said:

I've only finished Maya's route. It was a so-so VN but I've never found any motivation to finish the rest of it. Are the other routes any good? 

akari seems got the best end imo .

only akari and maya route are worth playin tough  .

the ending in akari route is better than maya ending tough .

42 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

no conflict between mc and heroine love which kinda dull . the sex scene isnt that good either its so so at least. still good for fill ur boredom .

the thing is if u play it without walkthrough this novel might be hard  , it  will end u without some ending since the choice in this game is fixed . u make one mistake then u failed to get some ending

44 minutes ago, havoc said:

does that not entirely depend on ones mood?

Admittedly, yes. For the most part.

I don't like drama and dark things, but I'll be the first to admit that they are good "hooks" that induce you to keep reading. Thankfully for me, romance is my biggest hook and that's where this Visual Novel hooks me.

1 minute ago, nff21 said:

no conflict between mc and heroine love which kinda dull . the sex scene isnt that good either its so so at least. still good for fill ur boredom .

the thing is if u play it without walkthrough this novel might be hard  , it  will end u without some ending since the choice in this game is fixed . u make one mistake then u failed to get some ending

I personally prefer when there's no conflict, and I skip through the H-Scenes regardless of their quality. (Wait, are you saying I'm a permanently bored person?!)

And I sort of agree, sort of disagree. It's easy to tell which choice connects to each heroine, for the most part. After you get a bad end for the first time you should be able to get it right.

First of all, we all know that Shizuru is best girl, though my favorite route was admittedly Hinata's for some reason.

Other than that, it's a lot fluffier and lighthearted than its initial premise and certain events may lead you to believe, which I believe may be what turns some people off or lowers their enjoyment as they would have been expecting something different. Personally though, I loved it entirely as is.

I love moeges, and really like Yuzusoft, and have zero issues with fluff to the max, but Noodle Works really bored me.

Don't get me wrong, I really did like it, but if you were to graph its progression, it'd be a straight line. It's so damn boring and generic.

I still played it to the end, found Maya and Shizuru's routes really nice, and overall did like it, but I wasn't so big on the rather slow progression, genericity of it and how boring it ultimately was.

But still, if you like moeges for what they are and adore the ojou-sama trope, you'll like it. I never really did like ojou-samas, but this game's characters were quite good fo me to enjoy the game in its entirety, but it's still one of the weakest moeges I've played.

2 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

I love moeges, and really like Yuzusoft, and have zero issues with fluff to the max, but Noodle Works really bored me.

Don't get me wrong, I really did like it, but if you were to graph its progression, it'd be a straight line. It's so damn boring and generic.

I still played it to the end, found Maya and Shizuru's routes really nice, and overall did like it, but I wasn't so big on the rather slow progression, genericity of it and how boring it ultimately was.

But still, if you like moeges for what they are and adore the ojou-sama trope, you'll like it. I never really did like ojou-samas, but this game's characters were quite good fo me to enjoy the game in its entirety, but it's still one of the weakest moeges I've played.

its boring but not that much imo . indeed with no plot or twisted past its kinda plain but well it kinda good  to play after u play something like kara no shoujo or g senjou no maou . 

I've gone for shizuru...didn't find it so bad.

and I'm in the middle of sena and hinata 's routes.

the strong point of yuzusoft's works in my opinion is the work of voice actresses...

they really do and amazing job.

somehow they do it anime like(if you know what I mean)

because in some other games somehow it feels like VAs do not put much emotion into their works.but yuzusoft's works are different.