A very wierd request

Kawasumi

So, I thought about what pulls my heartstrings the most and I found out what it was and now I kinda want non spoiler hints to where I can find this.

What gives me the greatest heartache of all time is when a character is doing anything they can for another person, acting in good faith but unknowingly making the persons life more miserable.

Another version is that the person actually does a lot of good things for the other but no matter what, the person gets mad at the person.

so eh, Vns with clueless heroines or heroines that doesnt know how the world works (think saya from saya no uta I guess)

Chinami from Hoshimemo is pretty damn annoying, even when she tries to be nice to people.  Can't really say much without spoiling, but her messing something up is a plot point in another heroine's route.  She's also pretty clueless to how much Isuzu dislikes her, and insists on being her friend.

Warning, though, Hoshimemo has a lot of stupid drama.  It may be too annoying for you to read, since I don't know your preferences on stupid drama.

14 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

What gives me the greatest heartache of all time is when a character is doing anything they can for another person, acting in good faith but unknowingly making the persons life more miserable.

Pretty sure that this genre is not what you are searching for, but interhuman misunderstandings are the central theme of Ryoujoku Kikou.
The protagonist is someone who is searching for hope and goodness in his life, but he constantly gets betrayed. Or so he thinks. But the truth is more complicated than this. People have simply different points of views, values or goals in life. They want do good, but because they are so different and can't really understand each other emotionally, they hurt each other. Hard.

The heroines aren't really "clueless" though. They are working parts of society. They are just not very compatible with the protagonist.
I like this game. Gave me the feels.

Just now, Tyrosyn said:

Pretty sure that this genre is not what you are searching for, but interhuman misunderstandings are the central theme of Ryoujoku Kikou.
The protagonist is someone who is searching for hope and goodness in his life, but he constantly gets betrayed. Or so he thinks. But the truth is more complicated than this. People have simply different points of views, values or goals in life. They want do good, but because they are so different and can't really understand each other emotionally, they hurt each other. Hard.

The heroines aren't really "clueless" though. They are working parts of society. They are just not very compatible with the protagonist.
I like this game. Gave me the feels.

ah yeah, that sounds more like it. Thanks