Looking for something Modern and Translated.

tjc2

Hey guys looking for a broad recommendation. The most important thing is translated. Also something that was published after 2010 so the artwork is reasonable modern/good quality. Last would like at least some element of romance/h-scenes. 

Just now, tjc2 said:

Dracu-Riot! seems like it might be the one for me. I guess 1 of the routes is missing right?

Yeah, but the TL for that should be done soonish

There's also a lot of recommendations from the latter half of -09, so I'll post them here just because

Hoshizora no Memoria

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai

I also forgot Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Problem is, all of the new and exciting VNs are being pumped out of Japan one after the other and translators can't keep up. For example, I was really looking forward to the Clover Day's and Island, however these VNs came out in 2014 and 2016, and we still don't have a lot of translations from 2013. 2010-2013 is around the threshold of the "newest" English VNs right now. 

I mean the NEWEST english VN I can think of is Gahkthum.

Nice avatar I guess. Anyway, I think some member already recommended good one, but may I joined here. Okay, actually if you based on release date after 2010 and translated, I think we'd had quite a number there. But since you ask for the good graphic recommendation, how about Aoishiro, ef, and eden. I knew those 3 wasn't released at 2010, but the graphic was so good and you might as well look at the picture in VNDB page. For after 2010 release, if you want some gameplay, how about Kamidori. For action VN, maybe Cho Dengeki Stryker was good too, and if you think Dengeki Stryker premise was childish, Tokyo Babel might be good for you. And for last recommendation, judging from your avatar maybe Shiny Days also good for you (Also if you had 16 GB HDD Space). If you ask me if some of them had romance element or not, I'll said yes although the element might be too few compared to previous recommendation. Also I think from my recommendation only Tokyo Babel and Aoishiro that didn't had H-Scenes (But it's still quite good). Oh, and of course all of my recommendation were translated. Hope my recommendation here help.

PS - Oh, Konosora was good too, although the H-Scenes was ripped though. There's some way to restore H-Scenes though, although some member here already worked on Restoration patch for long time though. H-Scenes issue aside, Konosora itself had romance moment though.

Loved Euphoria. I haven't made a VNDB profile with all of the ones I've read. I tend to finish a route or 2 and then get crtl happy and do a lot of fast forwarding >.<

I wish more VNs had the motion element like in Shiny Days and School Days.

Well if all we are going by is "nice art" "released after 2010" "romance/ h-scenes" there is a LOT to pick from.

There is a lot of good stuff above, so I'm just gonna throw out some stuff that the others probably would never recommend :miyako:

Sacrament of the Zodiac (yuri) It's kinda short, and it's nothing special, but the game is rather cute at times and the art is quite good.

Lilium x Triangle (Yuri) kind of a nukige type game, though it is filled with moe and adorableness. I mean, what more do you need :makina:

Sunrider Academy (OELVN) Believe it or not, it's actually quite enjoyable. Many people hate on OELVNs, but I do recommend giving this a try if you want something a little bit different. (Turn the game to waifu mode to avoid annoying RNG.) It is a dating sim, so although the primary aspect of the game is VN like interactions, there is some "gameplay" ish elements, where you maintain your character's daily life, keeping him from failing his exams and making sure he does his job on the student council. The heroines (except Ava) are quite interesting, and the art is really pretty. There are some hilarious moments in the game.

You should go ahead and make that VNDB page so we can see what you have and haven't played.