VN with spy/soldier heroine

bronx819

I'm looking for a VN with a soldier type heroine, preferably in modern time. I looked around vndb but its a bit tedious looking through each character with the soldier tag. Does anyone know any?

Grisaia no Meikyuu has a few, Steins;Gate has Amane Suzuha, Innocent Bullet's heroines are all soldiers but I'm in the process of learning Japanese so its slow going. Any other suggestions? Its fine if its in Japanese but pls no Nukige

Somehow Clephas forget it, so to fix it I'll included Ayakashibito.

Also, if you willing for very light hearted VN with soldier heroine, Galaxy Angel should be good (But don't expect very epic story). Don't forget the other 2 sequels for Galaxy Angel though (Moonlit and Eternal).

Other than that, I didn't knew much although the recommendation from another member including Clephas should fulfill your wish here.

Chitose indeed, I will definitely try out Silverio Vendetta and Sinclient. I have Ayakashibito too~ and I've wanted to get into Muv Luv but I heard that I should skip the first and head straight to Muv Luv alternative, do I miss anything by not playing the first?

2 hours ago, bronx819 said:

Chitose indeed, I will definitely try out Silverio Vendetta and Sinclient. I have Ayakashibito too~ and I've wanted to get into Muv Luv but I heard that I should skip the first and head straight to Muv Luv alternative, do I miss anything by not playing the first?

Don't skip extra / unlimited, they are needed to build the story.