Hi everyone !

LordBlane

Hello everyone !!! I'm LordBlane. I'm a big reader of visual novel. I read like one or two visual novel per week because i can understand japanese :D. My favourite genre are Chuuni, Mystery, fantasy and horror !

I think i'm gonna join the project Ikusa Megami Zero translation when i will have time because it's one of my favourite Vn. I hope to get along with everyone :)

I don't finish them completely at 100%. I mean every route. I only read the one i like . Reading a Visual novel, it's like reading a book for me ^^. I don't know 2 or 3 hours per day. Well, there are sometimes when i'm too busy to read :) so it's not everyday.

I'm so impressed! That's awesome! I'm working on Japanese right now. Did you learn it by study/familiy, or maybe native?

Welcome to the forums. Hope you're happy here! PM anytime if I can help with anything.

No, i'm not japanese :). And no i didn't learn by study. I learned it because i was watching a lots of japanese animes everyday when i was like 3 years old :). After that i was able to speak japanese and understand it. And i cannot read perfectly every kanji for the moment. I can read like 70% of them but it's enough when the visual novel is voiced. Moreover, i can read romanji 100%. Well, you can say it's useless but i use translation aggregator for the romanji translation and not for the english one :). I think i will need more one years or two maybe. And i will be able to read everthing in kanji :).