Spring 2016 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

7 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

Hide contents

Her? Don't tell me you confused the MCs names? Subaru is the guy MC, Emilia is the the girl MC.

Roswaal was talking about spys and how Subaru was too conspicuous, he even made the cut throat sign.

Wow, I randomly confused them. I blame you and your Rom though D:

And the 3 remaining good shows are :

Kiznaiver

Re:Zero (good but over-hyped, calm your pussies)

Stray dogs

Will they make it to episode 12 ?????

The answer, after the break !

Oh and sakamoto-kun is pretty funny. What's left can burn and disappear.

Edit : v This dude isn't totally wrong v

28 minutes ago, maefdomn said:

And the 3 remaining good shows are :

Kiznaiver

Re:Zero (good but over-hyped, calm your pussies)

Stray dogs

Will they make it to episode 12 ?????

The answer, after the break !

Oh and sakamoto-kun is pretty funny. What's left can burn and disappear.

Eh, Re:Zero is already a better mystery than Erased, so I wouldn't say it's overhyped at all. It's simply really interesting.

Shows like Kabaneri and JoJo can burn and disappear? Shame on you, my dear fool!

4 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Eh, Re:Zero is already a better mystery than Erased, so I wouldn't say it's overhyped at all. It's simply really interesting.

Shows like Kabaneri and JoJo can burn and disappear? Shame on you, my dear fool!

Oops, Forgot Kabaneri, my bad my bad !

Never got into Jojo, so eh, that's just me.

16 minutes ago, maefdomn said:

Oops, Forgot Kabaneri, my bad my bad !

Never got into Jojo, so eh, that's just me.

I can understand that. I got super late on the JoJo train, and I still find it an amusing show, but not something really "strong" as a show.

Anyway, our lists are pretty much similar now, yay for Kabaneri's awesomeness ;D

Currently the one I'm enjoying the most is Concrete Revolutio which is also the one I was looking forward to most.

I tried out Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge on a whim and well now it's  my second best for this season.      

The others that I'm watching are - Stray Dogs, Flying witch, Re:Zero, Sakamoto and Onmyouji.

For Re:Zero, after watching the first ep I wasn't really into it and thought about dropping it. Hearing lots of good things about it I watched till ep 3 now and do plan to watch further. But even now it's only at the level of good and not anything great as some others feel. I don't really like the protag yet, yeah he's much better in ep 3 but still a bit annoying. And dunno probably the fact that I've read/watched many diff-world-summoning series lately is making Re:Zero feel dull.

1 hour ago, FinalChaos said:

Currently the one I'm enjoying the most is Concrete Revolutio which is also the one I was looking forward to most.

I tried out Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge on a whim and well now it's  my second best for this season.      

The others that I'm watching are - Stray Dogs, Flying witch, Re:Zero, Sakamoto and Onmyouji.

For Re:Zero, after watching the first ep I wasn't really into it and thought about dropping it. Hearing lots of good things about it I watched till ep 3 now and do plan to watch further. But even now it's only at the level of good and not anything great as some others feel. I don't really like the protag yet, yeah he's much better in ep 3 but still a bit annoying. And dunno probably the fact that I've read/watched many diff-world-summoning series lately is making Re:Zero feel dull.

What are you waiting for? Time to watch Kabaneri!

This week's Bungou Stray Dogs has been a bit weak. It insisted on a theme that we've already been going over since the very first episode, and we don't even see the fight at the office, so we still don't know the powers of most of the people in the Agency. This episode could as well not exist and it wouldn't change a thing...

Onmyougi just confirms everything I've suspected about it. The MC is just plain silly and full of contradictions and holes as a character. He makes no sense and there's been very little thought/work done on his back story and context actually being coherent.

Mumei has absolutely no chill.....

"Oh wow that girl isn't that all ba" "I'M HUNGRY GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD" "OH GOD WE FORGOT SHE'S A ZOMBIE"

Now I'm wondering what would happen if Mumei is in a normal school life in Japan....

Big Order is such a trainwreck that I can't stop watching it. As expected of Mirai Nikki's author.

Mayoiga is getting to that snooze fest territory but that ending....

Sakamoto is starting to wear out its jokes.... but from the looks of it next episode will be more interesting.

2 hours ago, Jibril said:

Sakamoto is starting to wear out its jokes.... but from the looks of it next episode will be more interesting.

I told you all straight up after episode 1, Sakamoto is shit. Y'all got hardons from the bromance when there's nothing really amusing or sustaining about it.

/me takes cover

14 minutes ago, ittaku said:

I told you all straight up after episode 1, Sakamoto is shit. Y'all got hardons from the bromance when there's nothing really amusing or sustaining about it.

/me takes cover

There's Sakamoto, that's what there is. Shielding won't protect you from the destruction that will befall the enemies of Sakamoto.

What I will say, though, is that Sakamoto might burn those who ignore the clear setting and expect a series that Sakamoto is not.

Just now, Jun Inoue said:

You mean that was a dude? Thought Thought Sai was a princess.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. It looks like you misunderstood. I was talking about the show 12-Sai.Chicchana.Mune.no.Tokimeki and the character Takao from it...

Other than that ending, it's a tad boring episode for Re Zero.... Well I can understand the slow pacing quite a bit but....

stretching another same loop into another episode and not revealing anything about the assailant is a bit pointless.... well the death scene was awesome nonetheless. I'm hoping some scenes in this episode that stood out a little bit is important for the twists later on because it looks very intentionally done as a foreshadowing and character revelations, otherwise there's a lot of unnecessary content here.

Oh yeah we finally got a proper ED scene! Been waiting forever.... It's a pretty one too.