Hello Guys !!!!

CvkHawk1547

Hello everyone I'm very new to visual novel...

What I really like is visual novel with no sad stories a bit of sad it's okay though, so i hope you guys can recommend me with some good visual novel...

And i really hope any of you guys could translate Mirai Kanojo :wafuu:...

If it's not too much trouble, I would love to get a few recommendations from you and advise from all of you guys...

Thanks...:D:D

29 minutes ago, CvkHawk1547 said:

Hello everyone I'm very new to visual novel...

What I really like is visual novel with no sad stories a bit of sad it's okay though, so i hope you guys can recommend me with some good visual novel...

And i really hope any of you guys could translate Mirai Kanojo :wafuu:...

If it's not too much trouble, I would love to get a few recommendations from you and advise from all of you guys...

Thanks...:D:D

Welcome to fuwa hope you like it here! :mare:

i recommend Princess Evangile, Noble Works, Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai, and If My Heart Had Wings.

17 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

Welcome to fuwa hope you like it here! :mare:

i recommend Princess Evangile, Noble Works, Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai, and If My Heart Had Wings.

Thank you very much for welcoming me here:mare:

As for your recommendation I've already played all of them(right now playing Majikoi)....:lol::lol:

Hello there and welcome to these here forums. I'm the Oppai Overlord, The Kyonyuu King, and the Virgin Smasher.

I don't really have anything to recommend you that's in my favorites because most of them are sad at a lot of points, but if you can handle that, check out G Senjou No Maou or Grisaia. They're both really good VNs that are a must play in my opinion.

Another thing, if you ask people to translate something, you'll get some people on you saying to learn Japanese yourself if you want to read it. I know from my 5 months being on this site. If you do have time to, learn Japanese and you'll have so many options to play.

Have fun here and I hope to see you around :sachi:

21 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Hello there and welcome to these here forums. I'm the Oppai Overlord, The Kyonyuu King, and the Virgin Smasher.

I don't really have anything to recommend you that's in my favorites because most of them are sad at a lot of points, but if you can handle that, check out G Senjou No Maou or Grisaia. They're both really good VNs that are a must play in my opinion.

Another thing, if you ask people to translate something, you'll get some people on you saying to learn Japanese yourself if you want to read it. I know from my 5 months being on this site. If you do have time to, learn Japanese and you'll have so many options to play.

Have fun here and I hope to see you around :sachi:

Thank you very much for welcoming me here...

Right now i have no time to learning Japanese because busy with school stuff, If i have the time i will definitely learn Japanese...

I hope to see you around too Oppai Overlord:mare:

Hello and welcome :sachi: Touka picture? we'll get along well!

Have fun and enjoy your time here.

without thinking much about genre i'll give you some recommendations and you can chose wether you read them or not, but they're all good :

Grisaia no Kajitsu, Cartagra, Kara no Shoujo, Kara no Shoujo Ep 2, G-Senjou no Maou, Nekopara 0, 1 and 2 ,Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai ! S. Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-, Edelweiss, Euphoria, Otoboku , Harukoi Otome.

There's a bit of everything in there, just pick whatever interests you :sachi:

Hope to see you around 

7 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Hello and welcome :sachi: Touka picture? we'll get along well!

Have fun and enjoy your time here.

without thinking much about genre i'll give you some recommendations and you can chose wether you read them or not, but they're all good :

Grisaia no Kajitsu, Cartagra, Kara no Shoujo, Kara no Shoujo Ep 2, G-Senjou no Maou, Nekopara 0, 1 and 2 ,Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai ! S. Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-, Edelweiss, Euphoria, Otoboku , Harukoi Otome.

There's a bit of everything in there, just pick whatever interests you :sachi:

Hope to see you around 

Thanks for welcoming me here, Yeah it is Touka can't wait for the translation Koiken Otome is done:sachi:

Sure I'll  try to read from your recommendation, really intrigued with Grisaia and G-Senjou no Maou...

Thanks for the recommendation and hope to see you around too...

1 minute ago, CvkHawk1547 said:

Thanks for welcoming me here, Yeah it is Touka can't wait for the translation Koiken Otome is done:sachi:

Sure I'll try to read from your recommendation, really intrigued with Grisaia and G-Senjou no Maou...

Thanks for the recommendation and hope to see you around too...

Hooray, another one joins the UnOfficial Koiken Otome BrigadeTM (Name by: Arcadeotic, patent pending :sachi: )

We definetly will get along then, hi once again, and welcome to the Brigade!

Hope to see you soon.

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

It's yuri, and Derg is the yuri-maniac of these Forums

You can figure the rest out by yourself

Oh it's yuri i didn't noticed it:wafuu:. I'm not really fond of yuri no offense to Derg...

Oh yeah it's my pleasure to join the UnOfficial Koiken Otome BrigadeTM and hope to see you around too...

5 minutes ago, CvkHawk1547 said:

Oh it's yuri i didn't noticed it:wafuu:. I'm not really fond of yuri no offense to Derg...

Oh yeah it's my pleasure to join the UnOfficial Koiken Otome BrigadeTM and hope to see you around too...

Non taken. Everyone has their own tastes.

I think this might fit your tastes quite well: Shuffle! (Not yuri :sachi: )

It has some parts later on that are a little dramatic and sad, but its very fluffy and gets resolved quick. Quite an enjoyable read. Noticed you already had Kono oozora on your list so, I wont recommend that again :P