It's the armageddon of cake!

Cakeageddon

Hey there fellow novelists!

I guess you can read, so no need to spell out my name here again :D

Anyway, quite the enthusiast when it comes to Visual novels.

Soooo glad i found Fuwanovel hee~

All those VN's within reach *squee*

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know all of you, see you around on the forums! :D

Ah, sorry for forgetting to tell what VN's ive played so far!

It isn't anything impressive though!

My first ever Visual Novel was Da capo 2 (I found it somewhere on the internetz, it's a magical place i tell you!)

After a while i tried finding an english version of A bridge to the starry skies. Sadly I couldn't find one (If you know where i can find it, please tell me!) (I did notice you guys are working on it, ty in advance! <3)

Then I stopped for a long time thinking ive matured to much for them, god, how wrong was i on that haha.

After some time I found Utawarerumono after watching the anime, it has a gorgeous story too! Quite emotional too in the end. (Or i'm being overly sensitive)

Then I found this amazing place and I played Hoshizora no Memoria, the Yume route made me cry, i'll be honest on that one.

Then I started playing G-senjou no Maou, it's a pretty good one too, but there was 1 dissapointing route in it (the story was rather short too) that was the Mizuha route btw.

Not much later i started playin Shrin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, it wasn't too bad but i've expected more of it somehow.

And here I am, playing Rewrite. (Where i'm stuck at, could some of you head over to the troubleshooting section and help me out there? :D)

If any of you got a suggestion of what else i should play, drop me some suggestions :D

Also, if needed, I can proof-read. My English is really good. (Yay for online gaming)

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask them!

Cya around!

After some time I found Utawarerumono after watching the anime, it has a gorgeous story too! Quite emotional too in the end. (Or i'm being overly sensitive)

Then I found this amazing place and I played Hoshizora no Memoria, the Yume route made me cry, i'll be honest on that one.

Then I started playing G-senjou no Maou, it's a pretty good one too, but there was 1 dissapointing route in it (the story was rather short too) that was the Mizuha route btw.

Not much later i started playin Shrin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, it wasn't too bad but i've expected more of it somehow.

And here I am, playing Rewrite. (Where i'm stuck at, could some of you head over to the troubleshooting section and help me out there? :D/>)

First things first! Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Well, G-Senjou was my second VN, first being Fate Stay Night. G-Senjou was great, but i need to agree on that one, Mizuha's route is too short, and poorly detailed, seems like they got out of ideas. But still, i really loved G-Senjou, the other routes are great.

I'm playing Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, but i'm still at the third chapter.