Need some untranslated recommendations

Dergonu

My untranslated backlog is getting filled with long, 50+ hour romance titles, and ... Well, that takes ages for me to finish and it gets old. And so...

I´m looking for some new untranslated VNs that I can play in between these ^.  It should fit a few of, or all of these critera:

* Not longer than 30 hours, preferably medium / short. (2-10 hours is the best.)

* Preferably Action with a fairly good plot. (Things like difficult to read thrillers or complicated sci-fi might be a little too hard for me at the moment.)

** Romance is fine, but I´d like it to be a secondary attribute and not the primary. The action / story should be the main focus. **

* In case "action, not too long, untranslated" gives about 29.2334.23344.23234 results, to narrow it down a little bit at least: (hopefully ..)

* I´d like some VNs with actual combat / battle scenes, something super powered like.

- (Alternatively, normal people skilled in martial arts, armed combat etc.)

* Preferably something with some seriously badass characters.

Can you help a poor scrub out of the moege / slice of life pit? :pyaa:

4 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Hello, Lady and its fandisc come to mind immediately...

Semiramis no Tenbin

Houkago no Futekikakusha (utsuge)

Nanairo Reincarnation (this might or might be too long)

Namima no Kuni no Faust (a bit older, but it is a kinetic novel and not too long)

Thanks! 

These seem great.

Nanairo Reincarnation is definitely a good VN, one that i wholeheartedly recommend.

As for me, I recommend:

Futsuu no Fantasy 

The VN where my username come from :sachi:

Futsuu no Fantasy all thing considered can be described as a action-parody kind of VN where you play as THE Demon Lord trying to avoid the prophecy of being killed y the Heroes. Anymore than that would probably be spoilers so I'll end it here, just know that this VN is seriouslya fun and awesome VN. 

I also recommend another EX-ONE VN,  Tsukiakari Lunch but while the setting fit the magic battle kind of things, compare to FFF's MC Jade, the protag of Lunch is kind of lacking.

Stiil a good VN tho~  

Well, I still got more rec but they all fall over Very Long Category so there's that :P 

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

Nanairo Reincarnation is definitely a good VN, one that i wholeheartedly recommend.

As for me, I recommend:

Futsuu no Fantasy 

The VN where my username come from :sachi:

Futsuu no Fantasy all thing considered can be described as a action-parody kind of VN where you play as THE Demon Lord trying to avoid the prophecy of being killed y the Heroes. Anymore than that would probably be spoilers so I'll end it here, just know that this VN is seriouslya fun and awesome VN. 

I also recommend another EX-ONE VN,  Tsukiakari Lunch but while the setting fit the magic battle kind of things, compare to FFF's MC Jade, the protag of Lunch is kind of lacking.

Stiil a good VN tho~  

Well, I still got more rec but they all fall over Very Long Category so there's that :P 

Thanks! :miyako:

38 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Shiei no Sona-Nyl

Harumade, Kururu (Maybe a tad too much romance, but hey, it's good)

Majikoi A 1-5

Ourai no Gahkthun: Shining Night

Tokejikake no Ley Line

Boku no Hitori Senshou

Thanks!

Boku no Hitori Senshou looks really interesting.

9 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

why not scarlett

yep that's my only recommendation xD :wafuu:

Well it seems cool, thanks :miyako: 

49 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Shiei no Sona-Nyl

Harumade, Kururu (Maybe a tad too much romance, but hey, it's good)

Majikoi A 1-5

Ourai no Gahkthun: Shining Night

Tokejikake no Ley Line

Boku no Hitori Senshou

Boku no Hitori Sensou is pretty awful at times, though... it shows that particular writer's bad habits pretty obviously and in the worst sort of way... 

Just now, Clephas said:

Boku no Hitori Sensou is pretty awful at times, though... it shows that particular writer's bad habits pretty obviously and in the worst sort of way... 

Aw, that sucks. Looked interesting. I´ll put it a little lower on the list then. Dont want to waste my precious untranslated reading time on something I wont enjoy too much.

Will probably start with Hello Lady, it peaked my interest the most out of all of these.

The one where you play as the demon lord seems cool as well :makina:

Since I know you like Yuri, have you ever tried Seisai no Resonance?

It has a combat system so you can't get more action-y than that (can be turned off if you want) and you get to see cute girls doing cute girls.

I guess in terms of seriousness it might not be too up there but figured I'd mention it to you.

41 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

It has a combat system so you can't get more action-y than that (can be turned off if you want) and you get to see cute girls doing cute girls.

I guess in terms of seriousness it might not be too up there but figured I'd mention it to you.

This. Tribadism and Squirting scenes everywhere. I know you're into this stuff Derg. :wahaha: 

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Yeah thats great, thanks! :miyako:

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

This. Tribadism and Squirting scenes everywhere. I know you're into this stuff Derg. :wahaha: 

:makina: