IRC Flood Extravaganza

trhvmn

Solid's ultimate question is best> "The IRC is full of Deranged and Perverted People" as Cairus quoted, So it really is a mystery why ask this here?

Rewritten from Cairus' quotes, "<Cairus> Nope... the people in this chan definitely aren't cool." and "<Cairus> More like... deranged and perverted."

3mGqA.png

Remember, Kuu is not a silly person. At all. And don't call him an idiot or a dummy (he didn't like baaka aka ばああか either, qq).

Moral of the Story: Tell your thoughts in a more subtle way. Never call Operators stupid<They can kick/ban you>

Kuu loves us, that is all I know.

>> Hmm, Have mixed thoughts about that<< For some reason.

my question:

Well someone has to make you feel like you're known, yes?

Are you a tsundere?

we've been over this already.

Where are you from?

How old are you?

What do you do?

Where are you going?

What kind of eidolons do you like?

What type of moogles do you like?

Brooklyn, NY. 22. I build computers (but I don't have an actual job atm). Wherever the wind takes me. What's an eidolon? ALL OF THEM :D

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

As far as I know he's a deadbeat and I'd rather pretend he doesn't even exist.

On a more serious note, what is your favorite VN to date, and why?

My favorite that I've played so far is still Ever17, the entire setting for the story is really well laid out and makes perfect sense in how such a park would work. And the characters don't annoy me is a plus~

Solid's ultimate question is best> "The IRC is full of Deranged and Perverted People" as Cairus quoted, So it really is a mystery why ask this here?

Rewritten from Cairus' quotes, "<Cairus> Nope... the people in this chan definitely aren't cool." and "<Cairus> More like... deranged and perverted."

I just made one for fun, kind of a FAQ I can point people to later if I want~

Guys, please keep all discussions, i.e. "Ask Me Anything" to the IRC thread please. I realize that you guys are having fun but we need to clean up the forum a little.

Thank you for your cooperation. I will be merging some topics later

Just wanted to confirm that IRC-related topics ("Ask me anything" and "What is Youth!?") have just been merged into this topic. There may be more merges happening this afternoon.

Glad you guys are having fun, and thanks for your understanding as we do some cleanup.