IRC Flood Extravaganza

trhvmn

3jPx1.jpg

Oh well, at least I still have a massive wordcount lead. ill prolly reclaim the linecount lead sooner or later as well, so enjoy this... temporary advantage, Nakuya,

Right now, we are only 80 lines away from each other. Such a short advantage!

Never knew you were a fan. You, darkphoenix and Lewycool are the offcial trap fans.

Though you're out I'll respond,

Wew.>Suddenly I became a TRAP LOVER?> Being entertained tormenting Lewy, made me that? < IF SO, grr.. I'm frustrated.

their life would have no meaning anymore!!

!!!!

Hahaha, Lolz.. (Though I feel the same way.)

Your IRC admin here, bored thoughts came to mind where I figured I'd make one of these. if you don't know what an AMA is, you just ask a question and I'll do my best to answer it 100% honestly up to the point where I feel that answering something would incriminate me at some point in the future.

Now, go on, if you want; if anything I can always find another use for this~

But I'm not popular? At least I don't see why I would be considering I give very direct answers a lot of the time and most people don't like it when you tell them things straight to them if its not positive.

As far as being a celebrity; I'm not one, but I've been using the internet for 10 or so years at this point.

Kuu what type of food do you like?

Mainly anything grilled served with white rice, I'm a plain person and I don't like too many things ruining the natural flavor of foods.

or boy....

Were not homophobic here

I'm not homophobic no, but I'm not into that, women only for me :P

I think I answered this in the IRC at some point before, but I like girls that are good with technology (or at least know how to use a computer and plays games), but are shy quiet types you wouldn't notice right away. Also I prefer cute over hot, as cute is always cute.