Sakura Beach 1 & 2...help.

TheGuy21

As the title suggests, it's all about those 2 VNs. I recently got into Sakura Beach after watching the Swim Club one by EricVanWilderman. Though, I have to ask...is it similar to Sakura Spirit where there is only one choice? Or is it like Koisuru where you have to stick with one girl to get an ending? I haven't seen any walkthroughs here or in the net for that matter regarding the Beach ones. Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks.

I'm pretty sure, like most Winged Cloud VNs, that almost all of the choices are meaningless, and only one or two choices will actually have an effect on anything that happens.  I think that only one choice at the end does absolutely anything, but I'm not sure, since I refuse to touch anything Winged Cloud excretes.  They're incredibly short in the first place, so it's not like using a walkthrough would save you much time.

Step 3: Uninstall: koisuru natsu

Step 4: Install something with a decent plot and not some random kusoge or charage/moege

Just trying to give him/her something similar in setting geeeeeezzzz

that sounded a bit rude, sorry :P well you can suggest him Ef- in that case ;) 

I'm pretty sure Ef is nothing like Sakura Beach in any way. Koisuru Natsu was closer to the setting Sakura Beach has. Not saying that Ef is a bad game however, it's pretty good.

Step 4: Install something with a decent plot and not some random kusoge or charage/moege

I'm pretty sure Ef is nothing like Sakura Beach in any way. Koisuru Natsu was closer to the setting Sakura Beach has. Not saying that Ef is a bad game however, it's pretty good.

i was suggesting him a good vn with a decent plot and romance, not something with beach related theme or anything like that, even if ef does contain some good parts in a beach.

i was suggesting him a good vn with a decent plot and romance, not something with beach related theme or anything like that, even if ef does contain some good parts in a beach.

Koisuru seems more like something I'd prefer over Sakura Beach, but still wanted a beach theme to it. I love Ef, but I'd prefer Koisuru in this scenario.

C'mon guys. Stop now. I knew this was all a joke, most of them half-meant. But it doesn't matter to me, I do what I like with the people I enjoy with. School's worse. You all know how it is nowadays...I've had enough bullies for one life time, I'll be damned if I find some here. I get all the comments about Koisuru being better than SB, I just thought it would be as enjoyable as Sakura Swim Club. So please, stop arguing over petty things. I respect each and every decision/comment you make. After all...more fire to the flame won't stop it. Here, I'm free, I'm happy, I feel a sense of belonging...I don't want to see people argue over these petty things.

Good day to you sirs and madams.