Any VNs that were good and has H-scenes?

Eksangha

Welcome to the world of VNs.

There is this one VN I want to play, but the torrent that I have has 0 seeds. The VN is called Private Nurse and if you find a torrent with some seeds could you PM the link to me please? 19838.png

Private nurse was pretty shit. See: https://vndb.org/v64

I'd suggest looking elsewhere, and comparing ratings on vndb.org. If a lot of people have rated the game it's a reliable indicator about how good it is.

As for good VNs with sex scenes... just about all good VNs contain sex scenes. There are plenty of good recommendations you can get from previous posts - see the http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/2151-50-translated-vns-you-should-read-before-you-die/ thread. Most of those contain sex.

• 4 months later...

From translated VN's my favorites are Koihime Musou and Kamidori. But I also liked Moero Downhill Night 2 + fandisc, the Shuffle series and ImoPara.

From untranslated VN's my favorites are Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai and Unionism Quartet. But also good were the Walkure Romanze series, Lovely & Cation, Demonion and Fault!!

Hana to Hebi (seriously now read this one faggots, watch the movie, or go for its book)
Shin Mikagura Tanteidan (setting harmonizes pretty well with its partly rough ero-content - its been a pleasure)
Kisaku/Shuusaku (raw, ugly & incredibly erotic)
Fraternite (feeling of serenity after letting oneself go to the fullest, non wasting a thought on what´s to come, btw reaching the point of joyous, selfcentered nihilism)
Yabai! (pretty much self explainationary)
Virgin Load (voiced protag, hillarious dialogues & (brutally good looking) heroines getting verbally ridiculed, btw alittle slapped into shape to ones own liking)
Almost any other of amagasas titles (non generic & awesome art, content that´s non restricted by the laws of mainstreamity, lovely & charismatic cast, whores. lots of. basically every women is one due to them being born a female, simple as that)
Kusarihime Euthanasia (nothing better than the moment ones soul starts resonating with nothingness, caused by various elements of grave misfortune/wrongdoings)
Atlach Nacha (everything. lost gallons of bodyfluids. seriously)

edit: as for manga i could recommend Hiiro no Koku.

47 minutes ago, XReaper said:

Hana to Hebi (seriously now read this one faggots, watch the movie, or go for its book)
Shin Mikagura Tanteidan (setting harmonizes pretty well with its partly rough ero-content - its been a pleasure)
Kisaku/Shuusaku (raw, ugly & incredibly erotic)
Fraternite (feeling of serenity after letting oneself go to the fullest, non wasting a though on what´s to come, btw reaching the point of joyous, selfcentered nihilism)
Yabai! (pretty much self explainationary)
Virgin Load (voiced protag, hillarious dialogues & (brutally good looking) heroines getting verbally ridiculed, btw alittle slapped into shape to ones own liking)
Almost any other of amagasas titles (non generic & awesome art, content that´s non restricted by the laws of mainstreamity, lovely & charismatic cast, whores. lots of. basically every women is one due to them being born a female, simple as that)
Kusarihime Euthanasia (nothing better than the moment ones soul starts resonating with nothingness, caused by various elements of grave misfortune/wrongdoings)
Atlach Nacha (everything. lost gallons of bodyfluids. seriously)

edit: manga-wise i could recommend Hiiro no Koku.

Damn good list you made Reap, I'll check some of those myself.

As others have said most Vn's have sex scenes. I recommend Cartagra, Kara no Shoujo and Kara no Shoujo ep2 for something more serious.

If you want moe then go for Princess Evangile or Nekopara maybe Noble Works

Then you have things like Comyu, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-Senjou no Maou.

And for something more a bit fucked up go for Euphoria (can't go wrong with that one):makina:

46 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Damn good list you made Reap, I'll check some of those myself.

choose those of which i were pretty fond of on a personal level, where ero didnt feel out of place, or had no esthetic appeal to it. furthermore what defines the somewhat broken self of i, is me getting especially turned on by various kinds of negative emotions like hate, betrayal, or outbursts of anger, btw. acts of violence in a non sexualized manner (contradictionary i know, but...).
pretty sure you wont find all of those listed above catering towards the needs of yours, though they´re still well worth reading through.
just remembered marenis kagerou, which also delivered some incredibily sensual moments born out of very well written character interactions.

1 hour ago, XReaper said:

choose those of which i were pretty fond of on a personal level, where ero didnt feel out of place, or had no esthetic appeal to it. furthermore what defines the somewhat broken self of i, is me getting especially turned on by various kinds of negative emotions like hate, betrayal, or outbursts of anger, btw. acts of violence in a non sexualized manner (contradictionary i know, but...).
pretty sure you wont find all of those listed above catering towards the needs of yours, though they´re still well worth reading through.
just remembered marenis kagerou, which also delivered some incredibily sensual moments born out of very well written character interactions.

I don't dislike any kind of vn's except traps and yaoi and if those don't include those things then I'll be alright if they're as good as you say.

Honestly i've been looking to try more different styles and kinds of vn's even though i've played different things, i wanna explore more! :sacchan:

• 4 weeks later...