Introducing myself!

Dark_blade64

Hello everyone! I am a new member who is basically a guy who like anytype of game (gamer or depending how you want to put it) as long I find it fun to play. Start playing visual novels for the first time this year and did enjoy it. Found this page while looking for what visual novel games are out there and like it so I join the community. Say this from advance but my english and vocabulary is not too great but at least I'm good understanding english so whatever. I kinda prefer visual novels with many choices. :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome! :lol: And about my favorite visual novels I suppose they're Daganronpa 1/2, Time Hollow and Umineko no naku koro ni. My personal preference regarding visual novels are the ones with lots of interaction points because I like how you can manipulate the outcome even if it just lead to a minimal change.

StormShaun I won't fall down into the pit of despair because I don't play AO games.:mellow: Well I guess I'll read anything as long it interest me don't matter what kind of genre it is except for yaoi, otome and yuri visual novels. ;)

Very good.
I like your enthusiasm, and your tastes!

There are plenty of interesting stories in Visual Novels, so it should be fun for you.
Just be prepared, because while there are some that might ruin your eyes (which is why you should always do research first), there are some out there that will play with your feelings, like a kitten with a ball of yarn.

Still, it makes for a fun experience, and seeing how you like lots of choices, this link will take you to a site (Visual Novel Database) that houses a list that you'll love. (If you already know about it, excuse my mistake.)

Edited by StormShaun