Koiken Otome: Recruitment and News

An update:

I should finish TL Akane's H-scene this weekend ,her H-scene is around 1558 lines (20.49% of her route) and ~ 360 lines left.

Another translator is TL Touko's route, it around 5001/6470 lines (77.30%)

Editing prologue is slow because we lack active TLC to check and my very very bad engrish cause the problem too, please blame Defendos for this. :P

It's 3265/5083 lines edited (64.23%) but no QC

BTW, 28.52% TLed at this moment.(and still counting)

And I think I will TL their FD too if it out but I don't know anybody else in group will agree to me :P

We still recruit more TL and TLC, If you want to help you can go to http://flyingpantsu.net/koiken-otome or contact us at #Pantsu-VN

With my real life work, upcoming test I have and my work as translator I don't know how I able to manage to do them all without collapse from overwork due to my health problem :D

I able to do around 100+ lines a day in normal condition but with my upcoming test I can't TL at that rate right now.

After I finish my test I could able to do it more.

if I have a lot of free time (which I don't have right now because the games I want to play are out) I can TL about 150 lines a day on weekday (4 hours at relax pace) and 400+ at weekend now (8-12 hours at kamikaze pace) :P

BTW, about prologue patch, ETA is still unknown because we lack of TLC :(

I think someone in 4chan insult me and how I do my translation, but that is ok.

I'm still virgin you know. T^T

Yeah, I make a lot of progress by use machine translator, that just the half of the truth.

I can translate without use them too but that quadruple the time I use to translate one line.

Well, they have right to complain about that.

:P

BTW, TL progress is 32% at this moment :D

PS. I can do it slower if you guys want, that isn't my problem.

Weekly Status report :

Prologue : 5083/5083 (100%)

Common : 0/7171 (0%)

Akane : 3310/7602 (43.54%)

Touko : 5766/6470 (89.12%)

Yuzu : 10/6727 (0.14%)

Yves : 0/7287 (0%)

Total : 14169/40340 (35.12%)

New member :

- MysteriousStrawHat (TL/TLC)

Note :

- This week is a bit slower than usual because we still reform and regroup with all member who still active. :P

- Don't expect prologue patch to come out soon, because we don't want to be blame that we do it so fast with low quality translation :P

- We can make our progress go faster with addition member. :D

- You can chat with us in our IRC channel if you want to know our progress. (daily update)

PS. Should I keep doing this? It seems no one interest in this.

Weekly Status report :

Akane : 3310/7602 (43.54%)

Touko : 5766/6470 (89.12%)

Total : 14169/40340 (35.12%)

New member :

- MysteriousStrawHat (TL/TLC)

Note :

- This week is a bit slower than usual because we still reform and regroup with all member who still active. :P/>/>

- Don't expect prologue patch to come out soon, because we don't want to be blame that we do it so fast with low quality translation :P/>/>

- We can make our progress go faster with addition member. :D/>/>

- You can chat with us in our IRC channel if you want to know our progress. (daily update)

PS. Should I keep doing this? It seems no one interest in this.

You should :lol:/> btw why there is no translated line for the "common route" :huh:/>

You should :lol: btw why there is no translated line for the "common route" :huh:

Translator who assign to do that went M.I.A. and another two are assign to Akane and Touko. They won't start common route until they finish their assign route.

btw, I will update our progress and news every Friday.

I've been reading the subj recently. Common route was interesting, but after "the incident" with Akane (which was almost epic), the plot has suddenly ended, leaving only your regular moege.

So I have a question: will there be any plot later in individual routes?

Well, at the end of each heroine's route have plot.

It has to do with when you update progress and when they read it. At worst they can be almost a week behind.

I thought so, but this week our translator is really go berserk and translated a lot. Our progress on fuwa is outdated very fast because of that.

His pace is around 200 Non-H lines per day right now and he said he can translate up to 500 lines per day if he really wants to. (1% of total progress ~400 lines.)

Weekly Status report :

Akane : 4400/7602 (57.78%)

Touko : 6234/6470 (96.35%)

Total : 15727/40340 (38.99%)

New member :

- White Glint

Member change :

- ACF : Step down due to his university study.

- Defendos : M.I.A. (MoriSummer acts as leader for now.)

Note : (A lot of good news this week.)

- This week's progress is better than we though, almost double our usual progress. :D

- We finished reform our group and some coup too :P

- We still editing prologue, TLC it and TLC it again because we don't want to give those hater more reason too hate us. B) Just be hated from work too fast is enough. So...prologue will release when it ready to release. :P