Koiken Otome: Recruitment and News

We use a custom framework for extraction/insertion.

Here is a PoC for your initial acceptance test. Please replace data6.pack with it and try. It contains only 1 changed line near the beginning. Currently we have not obtained the game yet so we cannot test, but have confidence that it will work.

There is a total of 60334 lines containing Japanese characters, not all of which need translated. We will give you more details about the process after your decide whether our service is acceptable and to go forward.

REtrans have pretty good patches, played 2 games they did (flyable heart and hatsukoi partial) and no problems at all. And when I needed to change font size (which the original game didn't support), they even advise me what hex to change in their exe :)

So very much recommended.

btw I also managed to extract the scripts, not that it mattered anymore but at least I know for future xD Also obtained like 20 different extraction tools for whatever (not counting all the westside tools, there is like 150 of them) so in the future I should be able to get anything extracted xD (I say now only to fail the next time :P)

Seems interesting. Is the source available somewhere?

Also, it works. Good job on it.

It's part of an internal web service we have for expediting these tasks and integrated with RWI; since we operate as a service exposing our infrastructure isn't really an option... sorry. If you're after file format documentation PM or email and we'll see what we can do.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just recently seen the opening just a few weeks ago, and it was truly eye-candy.

If this visual novel is getting translated this soon, I'll support you guys all the way with this project! :3

Thank you very much for your support, we are still gathering people and the project will be our main project (instead of side project) over about 1-2 months (summer) just to let you know;p.

but still thank you for your support

Hopefully I don't get flamed for this. I was just wondering if the translation is machine-like or if the translators are experienced. Thanks.

It will be translated by experienced translators because we originally have an anime section but we started recently an visual novel section.

hope this answers your question.

Do you need another translator?

If so. I want to help this project. :rolleyes:/>

heey, yes ofcourse translators are always welcome, i'd love to have you in our team, sorry couldn't respond past days was busy. come to irc tomorrow 6-6, i'll be there.

hope you haven't changed you mind because of the weak responses from my side. hope to we get along :)

Glad to hear it, can't wait to see the translated lines. XD

hey boomer, you wanted to help out too if i'm correct.

tell me what you wanted to help us with again, it was editing right?:P

you had free time when summer starts?:P

hmm yea just tell me some info about you:P what you can do and when you had free time for me:P

hey boomer, you wanted to help out too if i'm correct.

tell me what you wanted to help us with again, it was editing right?:P/>

you had free time when summer starts?:P/>

hmm yea just tell me some info about you:P what you can do and when you had free time for me:P

Yes it was editing, and I have free time starting now basically... I can start just about anytime you have scripts ready to be edited. XD

Well, I got the problems. :(

First: I understand most of the line but I can't translate them in to english. :(

Last: I thought my skill in japan is enough but in reality my skill is lacking.

Status Report : 56 Lines translated. 1 Line I can't translate.

Well, I got the problems. :(/>

First: I understand most of the line but I can't translate them in to english. :(/>

Last: I thought my skill in japan is enough but in reality my skill is lacking.

Status Report : 56 Lines translated. 1 Line I can't translate.

Start at this thread and follow the links in it, there are some resources for learning Japanese:

Start at this thread and follow the links in it, there are some resources for learning Japanese:

Thank...

By the time I finish this project, I will get better.

Well, I already master hiragana and katagana too :D

Time to master kanji next!

hey retransinternational, the progress is going good thanks to your hacking.

We will mail you when our prologue has been translated and ready to be imported to make a patch-able file of it

thank you again for your support and willingness to help our group.

Thank...

By the time I finish this project, I will get better.

Well, I already master hiragana and katagana too :D/>

Time to master kanji next!

lool hiragana and katagana omg you're good:P

kanji is the door for reading vn's without hesitation lol

it's sooo good to have you in our team:D, hope you can improve your skills indeed.

see ya in irc xD

Yes it was editing, and I have free time starting now basically... I can start just about anytime you have scripts ready to be edited. XD

when our second translator is having free time again (summer vacation etc) you can help us out, because then the pace will be a lot quicker.

thank you for willing to help us shcboomer:D

when our second translator is having free time again (summer vacation etc) you can help us out, because then the pace will be a lot quicker.

thank you for willing to help us shcboomer:D

Well, by the time he join in. We (mostly I) should almost finish common route. :D

I hope my connection is good enough to acess TL script when I try open it with labtop. :(

If not, I only have 2-5 hours per day to translate them at home. (at 15-25 lines tled per hour)

My TL pace is still up, it's about 80-120 lines per day now. :blink:

Well, by the time he join in. We (mostly I) should almost finish common route. :D/>

I hope my connection is good enough to acess TL script when I try open it with labtop. :(/>

If not, I only have 2-5 hours per day to translate them at home. (at 15-25 lines tled per hour)

My TL pace is still up, it's about 80-120 lines per day now. :blink:/>

haha thats true, but you will get another tl to help you out this week too, we found another one:P

im still discussing with him some things so we will be meeting you soon i hope:P

and you're damn quick on tling haha, nearly don't have time to import the lines.

btw defendos you could just multi quote several posts and then add a reply XDD

oo lol i just figured out how it worked haha, also i totally forgot about your images for our project, i will try to make some time this week, sorry about the delay:P

and thanks for the new info:P