Koiken Otome: Recruitment and News

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but is there any chance of getting a partial patch? 

We are doing the partial patch, that why our progress is slowed.

Hue c; That's what kills me. But! There are lolis who are kyonyuu! don't forget!!

I don't care she is loli or not as long as her breast is big enough :P

If she call me "Onii-chan" too, that is the plus factor to me :D

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but is there any chance of getting a partial patch? 

The Common Route hasn't even been translated a 10%, so It's pretty useless to release a patch of one of the Heroine Routes if you can't read the Common Route.

EDIT:Just my opinion, I'm not an expert, though I think that's the reason xD

We're aiming to get a partial patch for just Prologue to tide y'all over until the rest of the routes get finished.

You can blame the slow progress on me :D

I jumped over to do the final TLC pass on Prologue (it needs the help).

I wish I was going faster, but laziness gets the better of me most of the time when TLCing.

I'll jump back to translating common after finishing this. (translating is so much more fun)

The hope is that, by the time partial patch is released and getting publicly flamed, we'll have finished TL on the remainder of the routes and a full patch can be released shortly after editing and QC.

Oh I don't think I introduced myself on this thread yet. I'm one of the TLs on the team. (and head of TLs of sorts... maybe). For some reason, I started on Touko route... maybe it should have been Common... oh well

We're aiming to get a partial patch for just Prologue to tide y'all over until the rest of the routes get finished.

I wish I was going faster, but laziness gets the better of me most of the time when TLCing.

I'll jump back to translating common after finishing this. (translating is so much more fun)

The hope is that, by the time partial patch is released and getting publicly flamed, we'll have finished TL on the remainder of the routes and a full patch can be released shortly after editing and QC.

Oh I don't think I introduced myself on this thread yet. I'm one of the TLs on the team. (and head of TLs of sorts... maybe). For some reason, I started on Touko route... maybe it should have been Common... oh well

Well, it is also my fault that my TL didn't meet his standard. :P

I am just curious why you ppl didnt start form the common route. And dont forget  all boobs are filled with hopes and dreams.It does not matter if they are big or small we can have both  B)

Well, the translator that suppose to translate common route was MIA while another translators tled almost half of their assign route.

Defendos didn't assign any work to me since last month. 

I feel I'm wasting my time by do nothing and watch our progress is raised slower than it used to.

:P

Oh thats the reason i hope the tls goes well, would like to help but still learning japanese 

I'm still learning Japanese too :P

Pupupu~

I'm the new TLC/TL working on Yuzu route :3

Unfortunately that means that common route is still same old, same old...

So partial patch is still stuck in the same place as before...

nfinite is assigned to common route, he will translate it after we finish prologue patch.

rankendrake is assigned to Yves's route.

Me? nothing :P Defendos didn't assign me to do anything.

Are you sure? I feel like you're doing a lot of work behind the scenes. XD

If you count nagging and harassing defendos as a work, then yes :P

nfinite's policy is 1 translator per route, so there is no route left for me to do except put me on standby mode.

btw, I finished TL 2 out of 6 routes, line count is ~11149 lines (~27.64% of total progress) 

Oh, I just keep defendos in check sometime, in case he overdoses himself with loli and forget that he has an OP to sub (Which should be finished month ago) :P

nfinite's policy is 1 translator per route, so there is no route left for me to do except put me on standby mode.

btw, I finished TL 2 out of 6 routes, line count is ~11149 lines (~27.64% of total progress) 

Oh, I just keep defendos in check sometime, in case he overdoses himself with loli and forget that he has an OP to sub (Which should be finished month ago) :P

Really sorry I can't do much >.< I'm really busy as of now. Gonna be taking 4 exams next month, so its gonna be a slaughter for me. Until its all over, I would definitely have time to continue on my stuff.

So basically every single day he thinks about lolis instead of working on the OP?

Please joshyan, stop making people say i don't work on it, i work on the opening not very much and not very quickly, but i am not an pro typesetter or something, so stop it will you, i am working on it with lewycool and acf on an daily basis, i can't work very much on it because i also have an real life to take care of, can you consider that? thank you.

Don't worry it's getting done

LEWYCOOL LEWYOCOOL LEWOLEOLFODLF LEWYCOOOOOOOOOL, dude i missed you so much (even though i talked to you a few hours ago, but that aside, i missed you buddy:D)

ahum, yes what lewycool LEWYCOOL is saying i am getting it done.

So basically every single day he thinks about lolis instead of working on the OP?

I am not thinking about loli's all the time, i am working on the opening, not really much but i am working on it daily a couple of hours, fine tuning things and let people rate how typesets look like, so they can be further applied to other lines.

Most times i am working with acf and lewycool to work on the opening just to let you know.

Remember just contact us when you entered all lines in RWI and want patch created.

Hey retrans, just wondering do you care if i put in around 1k(1000) lines in the rwi and let you create an partial patch we have added some extra things and want to see if it works in the game, let me know by mail or pm on fuwa.

Aa nfinite, about why you didn't been assigned to Common, well we had that time an translator who was reading through the game and after that we was willing to translate the common route,

but after he fininshed it and you was like halfway or quarter way of touko,

he just never came back online or responded back to us, neither mails.

So that's the reason why, if you had showed up like 1 month or so earlier we had you assigned to it:P, we didn't want to disturb your touko tl and ecchi-ness xD

News:
- Yuzu's route is finally taking progress again, the new translator has tlced the previous lines and have started tling, lets hope yuzu's route will get some more steam eventually too:D

- As you can see the prologue is almost 50% tlced (around 2500 lines for 50%), lets hope after the prologue patch that the common route gets tled alot quicker then now.

- And Yves route has once again gained a lot tled lines, this one surely gets some steam!

Weekly Status report :

Prologue Patch Status:

1st pass tlc check 5083/5083 lines (100%)
2nd pass tlc check: 2000/5083 lines (39.34%)
QC Pass: 0/5083 (0%)

Prologue : 5083/5083 (100%)

Edited: 5083/5083 (100%)

Common : 372/7171 (5.18%)

Edited: 0/7171 (0%)

Akane : 7602/7602 (100%)

Edited: 0/7602 (0%)

Touko : 6471/6471 (100%)

Edited: 6469/6471 (99.96%)

Yuzu : 651/6727 (9.67%)

Edited 0/6727 (0%)

Yves : 3304/7287 (45.34%)

Edited 0/7287 (0%)

Translation Total : 23483/40340 (58.21%)

Editing Total: 11552/40340 (28.63%)

I suggest on starting kancolle? :D

More info please :D

I think it will be a while before defendos starts new project. It seems I'm free for a while.

I don't know about anyone who willing to accept my translation style, I'm still a novice in the translator's line of work.

My translation is somewhat fast but with some minor inaccurate (Due to the fact I'm not the English nor Japanese speaker, I need to double translate every line from Japanese to my native language and from my native language to English. The accuracy rate is still improving.) and heavily Engrish (English grammar isn't my strong point. >_<  Still improving too.)

all boobs are filled with hopes and dreams.It does not matter if they are big or small we can have both  B)

damn that is my vision on things but i like to add the more hopes and dreams a girl have the bigger the boobs they have or maybe it's the reverse i don't know 

It seems this project's translator is over staff but lack translation checker and editor

Too bad that I don't skill enough to work in another position than be translator.

Only thing I can do to keep myself busy is harassing defendos :P

Aaaand goes back to why we blame Defendos?