Koiken Otome: Recruitment and News

haha thank you:P i'm always being blamed dunno why i don't do anything wrong lol,

btw about what progress were you talking? update on our site? irc channel? on fuwanovel? or here in this post? or other dunno ;p

Neh, I was just guessing that your next update post will be at 25%...

Yeah, we need to reform our team too.

Our progress is slower due to lack of TLC, Editor and QC delay us a lot but TL progress is still ok.

So, no ETA for prologue patch

You need to hunt em editors.> I'd love to>>>> But I know I'll probably be slow as well<< (Since I barely have free time, only weekends)

You need to hunt em editors.> I'd love to>>>> But I know I'll probably be slow as well<< (Since I barely have free time, only weekends)

Its probably ok that you don't have time cause there editing team just jumped in members, so you don't have to feel too bad. Although if they're looking for more, I have plenty of time to help if they want it.

Our translator (include me) are work hard (almost) everyday and leave TLC and Editor far behind.

My health isn't good too but I still try to TL at least 100 lines a day (but I never reach that quota for a week due to my illness).

Even Defendos told me to chill down a bit. (that why TL progress is slowly rise)

And don't worry, my illness isn't fatal, so I won't die until I finish TL this game. :P

BTW,I usually TL for 4-6 hours per day.

Maybe better to take some rest and improve your health first...

Your not the first to tell him that.

We've received a lot of applications for editing. Much more than we expected. We're now short on TLC for Prologue and Akane...

Your not the first to tell him that.

Yeah, everybody always tell me like that.

I'm hyper, it's hard to balance my physical and mental health.

Physical health is improved by rest but mental health is improved by do something.

Especially when I bore, I tend to have more priority at mental than physical health.

When I'm in bad mood or feel down, I have to do something too.

Those are the main reason I become translator :D

thats the way we want it<3 25% and still ongoing:P i will ask aaeru to post another nice post for tlc recruitment for us just like at editor recruitment (which got us over 15+ applies) lol, lets hope we get minimal 2 tlc's and we should be good, but more is always better.

I can be TLC if you want, Defendos. assume that you found more competent translator to change position with me. :D/>

BTW, 4chan and VNTL still mark our progress at 13.5% this week.

Ahaha..

Let's just go on with our daily lives.

Its probably ok that you don't have time cause there editing team just jumped in members, so you don't have to feel too bad. Although if they're looking for more, I have plenty of time to help if they want it.

I wish it worked like that. The increase in members doesn't seem to have increased the pace, and we don't even have a good quality check process going just yet. I have faith in the project though, because I don't think anyone with half a heart would leave these translators with nothing to show for their work. At the very least, I'm not quitting unless the translators quit.

I wish it worked like that. The increase in members doesn't seem to have increased the pace, and we don't even have a good quality check process going just yet. I have faith in the project though, because I don't think anyone with half a heart would leave these translators with nothing to show for their work. At the very least, I'm not quitting unless the translators quit.

And I don't quit unless defendos fire me from this project. :D

I want members that willing to do their job than a half heart members that will drop out shortly after they join.

I have my motto.

"If 1 out of 10 from the team is dawdle, it slow us down more than 1 out of 10 of all work." - I translate it from my language to English.

And I don't quit unless defendos fire me from this project. :D/>

I want members that willing to do their job than a half heart members that will drop out shortly after they join.

I have my motto.

"If 1 out of 10 from the team is dawdle, it slow us down more than 1 out of 10 of all work." - I translate it from my language to English.

Well I haven't quit yet and I don't plan to. Juggling projects and reading Grisaia is part of the fun.

indeed morisummers, the pace haven't been going up because we are still lacking good tlc to plan in more editors for the routes, if we have for example 1 tlc on 1 route than we can only put around max 2 editors or the work will be too much split up, the more tlc on 1 route the more editors and the quicker the edit progress becomes, and if there isnt anything edited the qc cant do anything either lol. so we aren't going so smooth even with more editors, well some tlc's are on vacation like anokutara and phenstyle but lets hope they soon return and then we can give the project an boost again :D

btw, nice that you created an fuwanovel account and i like your avatar lol, its from chuunibyou or something right?