Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

7 hours ago, Jade said:

>Flutz finally get lucky for once

What heresy is this? :pyaa: 

It's called whaling. It helps a lot when you have no luck. :Teeku:

22 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I whaled and failed a few days ago, didn't get my Illya but I got more Medea Lolis, a Stheno, and I freaking finally got a K-scope (which is kinda appropriate given the event), so I guess the money wasn't completely wasted. I was going to use the one log-in bonus ticket I got yesterday, plus whale one last time, but yesterday was Medb rate-up so I waited until today. Just got back from work, prepared myself to yorokobe, used my 1 ticket without expecting much, BUT THEN

Reveal hidden contents

zth4Cjn.png

I got my namesake :sacchan:

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

Smile protected :illya:

JcKFaRX.png

Congrats! 

I was modestly lucky in the swimsuit draws, so I guess it all balances out in that I've crapped out all draws in this loli event. I've gotten so many Kiyo Berzerkers I could make a team of just her... had I not traded them in for mana prisms. Still, Chloe Archer's no joke. Nice freebie for completing the quest.

16 hours ago, Rose said:

It's called whaling. It helps a lot when you have no luck. :Teeku:

That's require me to have money, which is even harder to get than luck:vinty:

20 hours ago, Flutterz said:

>For once

I've gotten 3 5*s in the past month, 2 of which were exactly the ones I wanted :makina: 

But only one of em come from ticket right? :sachi: 

3 hours ago, Jade said:

That's require me to have money, which is even harder to get than luck:vinty:

Nah, if you're born without luck, you're (literally) shit outta luck. But if you're born without money, it's still possible to earn it. :Teeku:

4 hours ago, Jade said:

But only one of em come from ticket right? :sachi: 

Nope, technically I only got Tama from whaling, both Illya and Jakku were from tickets, even if Illya was after I whaled. :makina:

56 minutes ago, Jade said:

Why Jeanne gotta be included in Ass.Class gacha tho

I don't want to roll Stheno :vinty:

Only extra that isn't limited. Though I wonder why two saber days when there are so many fucking casters. Oh, who am I kidding? Arturia rate-up is their way of milking the fanbase. :vinty:

I'm kinda considering rolling during Caster day for Tamamo and Zerker day for Mercedes/Culter/Vlad.

2 hours ago, Rose said:

Only extra that isn't limited. Though I wonder why two saber days when there are so many fucking casters. Oh, who am I kidding? Arturia rate-up is their way of milking the fanbase. :vinty:

I'm kinda considering rolling during Caster day for Tamamo and Zerker day for Mercedes/Culter/Vlad.

Be prepare to get nothing but Gilles and Erik then :Teeku: 

I was wondering if I'd be able to run it fine on my new phone, haven't gotten it yet but will an octa core/2gb Ram/16 + SD expansion storage run it fine? ( excuse my ignorance I'm pretty bad when it comes to mobile specs and games reqs) my current phone is old as fuck and can't run it for many reasons but I'm finally getting a new one

edit: It's android 6

3 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

I was wondering if I'd be able to run it fine on my new phone, haven't gotten it yet but will an octa core/2gb Ram/16 + SD expansion storage run it fine? ( excuse my ignorance I'm pretty bad when it comes to mobile specs and games reqs) my current phone is old as fuck and can't run it for many reasons but I'm finally getting a new one

Sounds like it should be fine.

6 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

It'll be fine. Those specs are better than mine and my phone runs it fine. FGO's engine isn't exactly cutting edge anyway.

3 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Sounds like it should be fine.

58 minutes ago, Valmore said:

It'll be fine. Those specs are better than mine and my phone runs it fine. FGO's engine isn't exactly cutting edge anyway.

I thought so but I was reading up that it could get pretty demanding with the animations or particularly sandstorms or other things of the sort.

20 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I thought so but I was reading up that it could get pretty demanding with the animations or particularly sandstorms or other things of the sort.

The sandstorm thing only happen in certain arena in later chapter so don't worry too much.

On another unimportant news, i just spend 5 of my ticket for another useless CEs