Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

7 hours ago, Mugi said:

Oh yeah, not sure how keen you guys are on trading, but if one of you rolls Ibaraki and feels like trading, i'll gladly offer my account. Since I highly doubt a single 40 quartz roll will yield any results..

I'd have to see how lucky I get, and I'm not very lucky. I do have to say I have a weird sort of pride in my shitty account.

4 hours ago, Flutterz said:

So I did a 40 roll on my phone, which is laggy as fuck, and I see the golden berserker card back in the middle of it

Hide contents

:makina:

kVnme0t.png

He's not too bad for a 4-star Berzerker. Use of a good CE for extra attack and he can mash along with the others.

I almost shit a brick this morning after updating. The app went right to a form email to send to the game developers. I was all "what the f... this phone isn't rooted. It should be fine."

Then I remembered I had my USB debugging turned on in Developers Options. I turned it off and it worked fine. Many things being thrown avoided.

5 minutes ago, Valmore said:

He's not too bad for a 4-star Berzerker. Use of a good CE for extra attack and he can mash along with the others.

I almost shit a brick this morning after updating. The app went right to a form email to send to the game developers. I was all "what the f... this phone isn't rooted. It should be fine."

Then I remembered I had my USB debugging turned on in Developers Options. I turned it off and it worked fine. Many things being thrown avoided.

He's about as good as lancelot or tamacat, maybe a bit better if I remember correctly. Doesn't mean I didn't want the new waifuzerker or a 5* one way more though. :P

At least it's not Tamacat NP3

2 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Who are you trying to get again?

Mugi trying to get Ibaraki iirc

Also forgot to say this, but do anyone here know how good Artemis/Orion is? Recently good her while trying to get Sensei

5 minutes ago, Jade said:

Mugi trying to get Ibaraki iirc

Also forgot to say this, but do anyone here know how good Artemis/Orion is? Recently good her while trying to get Sensei

Didn't see this before making that last comment, else I would have quoted it there. Artemis is pretty good in the right situations, she was exceptional in the Ibaraki raid event, so i'm guessing she'll be just as good in future raids, especially if they have males.

1 minute ago, Mugi said:

Didn't see this before making that last comment, else I would have quoted it there. Artemis is pretty good in the right situations, she was exceptional in the Ibaraki raid event, so i'm guessing she'll be just as good in future raids, especially if they have males.

Oh yeah she got Anti Male skill and NP. Will be usefull against Sasaki then.

Guess i'll max level her now

I wonder if I can get a new phone from my provider for cheap... Might be worth looking into it, because otherwise this is going to suck balls. I can barely do short quests without having to restart the app (assuming the entire phone doesn't freeze for a minute or two) and it goes down to 20% from 100% battery in like 2 hours while I'm playing. Thanks, based DW. Maybe 5% of rerollers will even give up now that emulators don't work :amane:

2 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I wonder if I can get a new phone from my provider for cheap... Might be worth looking into it, because otherwise this is going to suck balls. I can barely do short quests without having to restart the app (assuming the entire phone doesn't freeze for a minute or two) and it goes down to 20% from 100% battery in like 2 hours while I'm playing. Thanks, based DW. Maybe 5% of rerollers will even give up now that emulators don't work :amane:

There are many cheap phone which can play fgo Flutz, i even got one :P

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

There are many cheap phone which can play fgo Flutz, i even got one :P

Mine can, but like I said, playing is suffering. I couldn't even take a screenshot of my gacha roll, because the phone froze and the app crashed when the result was shown, and even though it did the screenshot *click*, the image came out blank. :komari:

16 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Mine can, but like I said, playing is suffering. I couldn't even take a screenshot of my gacha roll, because the phone froze and the app crashed when the result was shown, and even though it did the screenshot *click*, the image came out blank. :komari:

:wahaha:

2 hours ago, Jade said:

Oh yeah she got Anti Male skill and NP. Will be usefull against Sasaki then.

Guess i'll max level her now

The oni is also male. Orion is honestly an amazing single-target right now, just gotta find a way to get her to fire her NP and she'll do some crazy damage. :3

Just now, Rose said:

The oni is also male. Orion is honestly an amazing single-target right now, just gotta find a way to get her to fire her NP and she'll do some crazy damage. :3

........If that NP is already interlude-ed anyway.

Unupgraded NP still have suck damage and i can't do Interlude yet cause of no bond level yet :wahaha: 

All the phones from my provider are at least $15/m for 24 months, so I said screw that. There's one on amazon for $80 which seems to be pretty good and should work with my provider, and I just checked to make sure I'll be able to return it if doesn't run FGO or runs it as poorly as my current phone. And if it runs it fine I'll have a new and improved, yet cheap phone.

On 12/7/2016 at 7:51 AM, Flutterz said:

All the phones from my provider are at least $15/m for 24 months, so I said screw that. There's one on amazon for $80 which seems to be pretty good and should work with my provider, and I just checked to make sure I'll be able to return it if doesn't run FGO or runs it as poorly as my current phone. And if it runs it fine I'll have a new and improved, yet cheap phone.

Huh, so you have to buy phone that match your provider? Weiirdddd

Also quick reminder that even if you die in BP quest it still get count to your damage points.....i think.

Apparently memu is already a legit emulator, in the sense that the game even know doesn't know it's on an emulator. The problem is supposedly the USB debug options, which even when disabled still cause the game to see them as enabled and immediately quit. So there's still some hope for emulation. :sacchan: The devs also know about the problem, and are working on it.

My new phone arrived, hopefully F/GO will run fine on it, because if not I'm probably going to use the cracked APK that was released just now that works with memu... and potentially get banned. :komari:

Edit: It's certainly far better than my previous phone. I'd resorted to literally putting it in the fridge to stop it from overheating just to get a few stages of farm in, and it still crashed like crazy. So far this one isn't overheating or lagging after a few stages and it only cost me $70 :mare:

58 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

My new phone arrived, hopefully F/GO will run fine on it, because if not I'm probably going to use the cracked APK that was released just now that works with memu... and potentially get banned. :komari:

Edit: It's certainly far better than my previous phone. I'd resorted to literally putting it in the fridge to stop it from overheating just to get a few stages of farm in, and it still crashed like crazy. So far this one isn't overheating or lagging after a few stages and it only cost me $70 :mare:

All this efforts to play a mobage :sachi: