Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

3 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I just noticed something I hadn't seen in a long time - Shielder's affection has started going up again. She had been stuck at three diamonds for ages. I just saw that her fourth diamond is now about half full.

You get those as you complete story quests.

40 minutes ago, Rose said:

10 quartz as a reward for beating the whole thing is pretty shabby. >.>

At the very least, this event give us a bunch of tickets.

But yeah, rather than just the reward the whole event is kind of shabby :Teeku:

It wasn't too horrid, though the time limits kind of sucked at times, and it seemed to do more damage with less time as the event progressed. C'est la vie. Maybe the next event will be better.

Guess I was wrong, I got the 10 SQ as well. Guess so long as you dealt damage or something?

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

Honestly the best event we've had so far, grindy as usual but at least posed a challenge. :3

I disagree. Yes, it posed a challenge which is good, but it was just a complete grindfest. It was basically a harder version of Saber Wars but without a free servant. Also I felt like they were baiting us into believing Ibaraki would be released as a servant, I don't know why they even advertised her and her class as much as they did, they should have at least flat out said that they weren't going to release her. Only saving grace is that those 10 quarts put me over 40, so now I can do a 10 roll for oppai waifu and not get her.

25 minutes ago, Mugi said:

I disagree. Yes, it posed a challenge which is good, but it was just a complete grindfest. It was basically a harder version of Saber Wars but without a free servant. Also I felt like they were baiting us into believing Ibaraki would be released as a servant, I don't know why they even advertised her and her class as much as they did, they should have at least flat out said that they weren't going to release her. Only saving grace is that those 10 quarts put me over 40, so now I can do a 10 roll for oppai waifu and not get her.

At least I have my oppai pirate waifu... and she even comes with a loli waifu to boot!

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

At least I have my oppai pirate waifu... and she even comes with a loli waifu to boot!

No one will ever be able to replace Iba. I just hope that they decide to release her at some point. Some people are speculating that there will be oni in the Journey to the West event, so maybe she'll be free there or something :amane: 

2 hours ago, Mugi said:

Every event is nothing but a grindfest, that's what this game is. You grind the best quest for whatever you need to clear the shop or do you missions, the difference is that you couldn't just take whatever and still stomp through Ibaraki. If anything, only giving us 6BP was the problem with the event, losing sleep ain't fun. I don't like the way they handle the free servants and would be glad if they never gave us one again, at least not the way they are right now, cuz seriously, Nobu is outright better than every other non-5* archer and arguably better than a few of the 5*s, same for Shiki. 

29 minutes ago, Rose said:

Every event is nothing but a grindfest, that's what this game is. You grind the best quest for whatever you need to clear the shop or do you missions, the difference is that you couldn't just take whatever and still stomp through Ibaraki. If anything, only giving us 6BP was the problem with the event, losing sleep ain't fun. I don't like the way they handle the free servants and would be glad if they never gave us one again, at least not the way they are right now, cuz seriously, Nobu is outright better than every other non-5* archer and arguably better than a few of the 5*s, same for Shiki. 

On the other hand, Israveil is only an average 4* caster at best. Her damage rating is terrible and without healing she's kind of useless.

I will say that grinding for Shiki was no joke. Maybe because of my low level and mediocre team, I really felt like I busted ass earning her.

36 minutes ago, Rose said:

Easy for you to say, you can just use a 5* of any class instead :makina:

39 minutes ago, Rose said:

I don't like the way they handle the free servants and would be glad if they never gave us one again, at least not the way they are right now, cuz seriously, Nobu is outright better than every other non-5* archer and arguably better than a few of the 5*s, same for Shiki. 

That is probably the first time I have ever seen someone complain about DW giving us something good for free. Do you have a 5* for every class and are upset over some event 4*s being better or something? Personally, with how bad the rates are and me being F2P, free servants are really all I have to look forward to at this point, aside from story updates.

10 hours ago, Valmore said:

On the other hand, Israveil is only an average 4* caster at best. Her damage rating is terrible and without healing she's kind of useless.

I will say that grinding for Shiki was no joke. Maybe because of my low level and mediocre team, I really felt like I busted ass earning her.

Irisviel is pretty much a healing machine though, a Medea Lily lite in a sense. Not the best at what she does but still offering a different option with her guts-giving NP.

Well, being low level and not having a good team is naturally going to hinder your progress during events, most of the old players just roflstomp through everything.

10 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Easy for you to say, you can just use a 5* of any class instead :makina:

Not gonna deny that but I don't think this is how things should be handled regardless. Besides, all I use all day everyday is Kintoki/Herc/Lancelot for farming, even did the whole America with them. Zerkers are addictive. :pyaa:

10 hours ago, Mugi said:

That is probably the first time I have ever seen someone complain about DW giving us something good for free. Do you have a 5* for every class and are upset over some event 4*s being better or something? Personally, with how bad the rates are and me being F2P, free servants are really all I have to look forward to at this point, aside from story updates.

Not really, I technically have a better option for anything the freewares offer except for Iris now. I really don't like the idea of free Servants being simply better than the ones you rely on luck - and money - to grab, even less so when most of the player base won't have any trouble getting those. I'd be all in for them if they offered unique gimmicks though, would make them feel special rather than just a cookie for taking a stroll on the event map a few times. Edison would have been a super cool event prize for his Concept Improvement, not an overpowered skill but unique in usefulness. Shiki's reduced insta-kill resistance skill is kinda like that too now that I think about it, taking my complaints about her back, pretty sure most Assassins are simply bad too so she's gucci. :3

I'd be with you if it weren't for my tendency to have shitty luck in the gacha rolls. I've worked for quartz and I've purchased quartz and more often than not my rolls are Unlimited Craft Essences. I still don't even have a 5* servant to my name for all of that. I have a handful of 4* servants, so I make do. I've got a Zerker, a Rider and an Assassin maxed and can eventually max a Saber and Caster, and Shielder is what she is. Past that, I have to borrow a good Archer or Lancer or I'm screwed if I need one for something.

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I don't think I've ever played a mobile game with a gacha draw as terrible as F/GOs.

I've played most of the popular ones and can confirm that aside from Soccer Spirits (which are only slightly better, and even then they give a ton of 5*s for free and a free legend), FGO has the worst rates out of all of them.