Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Same VA.

Btw, watch out cuz Camelot is no joke, most enemies should have around 30k HP. You'll eventually reach the city node and the last two stages are against Gawain, he takes half-damage from everything and got atk buffs, guts, np filling skills (1 or 2 bars) and his NP is aoe. On the first battle he won't use Ex.Galantine but will combo you to death instead, he has around 350k HP if I recall correctly, this battle will end on the sixth turn. On the second one he'll use Excalibur Galantine that basically insta-kills anything not defense buffed, I had a Gilgamesh up and he did around 9~10k damage to him, this fight is until death. So yeah, have fun with him.

Edit: Later on you'll face lots of knights with like, 70k+ HP, you really gotta either bring good zerks or keep remaking your party.

One of the grail fuckups apparently. We have the egypt squad, the hassan funparty and a bunch of assholes from Camelot.  The sphinx are honestly fairly easy and their boxing moves are rather funny to watch. :3

Also King Hassan appears and is pretty much confirmed as Grand and probably Saber. Holmes also is here and tells us not to trust Roman and that he doesn't trusts Chaldea. Fun times ahead.

3 minutes ago, Rose said:

One of the grail fuckups apparently. We have the egypt squad, the hassan funparty and a bunch of assholes from Camelot.  The sphinx are honestly fairly easy and their boxing moves are rather funny to watch. :3

Also King Hassan appears and is pretty much confirmed as Grand and probably Saber. Holmes also is here and tells us not to trust Roman and that he doesn't trusts Chaldea. Fun times ahead.

So much story and Lore in this chapter. I love it! :sacchan:

So Camelot is bunch of invader assholes in this chapter?

21 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

DW really knows how to make interesting and tense battles. A saber that takes and deals resist damage to archers? That's not going to take 10 million years :makina:

Every damn boss of Round Table seems to have gimmicks :vinty:

Just now, Valmore said:

Anyone found a translation on these quartz piece quests yet?

• Clear (Any) Daily Quest 0/5
  • Kill EXP hands 0/20
  • Kill QP quest mob 0/20
  • Kill 3 Shadow Servants in Class Daily 0/3
  • Obtain Yellow / Red / Blue skill stone 0/1
  • Obtain Piece / Monuments 0/1
  • Clear 6 weekly quest above 0/6

44 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yeah, and it's great that they do... but a battle where you and the boss smack each other about with wet noodles for less than 1000 damage at a time is dull as shit.

All the excitement is bad for Heart so they decide to throw in a boring scene or two :makina:

Finally finished the stupid quests, holy crap that took a while.

After that I went and did 2 10-rolls

4UI9Ren.png

ckQeD8p.png

I guess Lancelot really wants to be my waifu or something :amane: I could have had 3 of the new 4*s but instead I have 3 of this asshole

Also used a bunch of tickets but got literally nothing from them.

11 minutes ago, Rose said:

Lancelot noticed Flut. :pyaa:

• Gawain takes half damage from everything.
  • Lancelot is a Ruler
  • Tristan only takes extra damage from Sabers
  • Mordred always has her NP gauge full

To add to that Lancelot still deals half damage to archers, and Artoria's NP gives her invulnerability/evasion pierce for her entire turn including her AOE NP.