Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

6 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I needed a better phone anyway, just didn't have the push to actually get one. :makina: Unlike my previous one this one has a gyroscope, so I'll be able to play pokemon go with the camera thingy :sacchan:

The AR feature?

That will make you look like a creep Flutz trust me :sachi:

Well.....creepier than you already are :holo:

Finally getting back into the swing of things, Shiki is seriously the MVP this time around. With her buff at level 10, Tama's buff at level 10, Waver's buff at level 10, Faber's buffs at level 7, level 2 plugsuit buff, and +50% arts beans she does nearly 3 million damage with just her NP, and if you get a brave arts combo you can pretty much just use her NP again the next turn, and the dumb cowzerker dies with 13 turns left.

I was killing Raiko in 4 turns or less with Nobu + 2 Wavers. Riding + Divinity + Zerk, Nobu was dealing over 3 million. <3

I'm just farming the store now, was done with the DP on the day they released Raiko as a boss. They gave way too many refills this time. :P

Just now, Jade said:

Might as well change the game name to Fate Grand Buff :rimu:

Also i hate green Oni. Mostly because i have no good rider and i don't have anything to level up Kintoki Rider with :vinty:

Mine is level 70, but he doesn't as much since the boss has quick resist >.>

9 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Mine is level 70, but he doesn't as much since the boss has quick resist >.>

That's even worse :pyaa:

Just gonna wait for the next oni then, only need 25 mil more anyway

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

I imagine Jade farmed red boxes to buff out Zerkers' Buster attacks... since it's what I did. I can't kill the 3-pointers but I have managed to go the distance and retreat after 15 turns, so it's not a total loss.

Nah, I only use the red beans on Ushi Gozen raid, by herself Alter Jeanne can wreck Ushi quite easily. 

Currently on 179 Mil count since i'm too lazy to deal with Green Oni :sachi:

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, got a good deal on reddit. Sick of not drawing any 5* so I acquired one with some.

Dang it that Scatacth is making me :salt:

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Definitely bought/traded. Nice one though, always glad to see more Orions on my friend list, not to mention VIVE LA FRANCE. :3

Just a little more and i can upgrade her NP :mare:

6 hours ago, Rose said:

Definitely bought/traded. Nice one though, always glad to see more Orions on my friend list, not to mention VIVE LA FRANCE. :3

Yes, I bought it. Was a good deal considering the content. It needs some farming/leveling (and I have to play through London again) but that's no big deal. It even had some back-ended gifts in the box that boosted the quartz count up close to 10-draw and a ton of gold apples. Since the price I paid was less than if I were to buy the typically 4444 yen quartz package, it was worth it.

5 hours ago, Jade said:

Dang it that Scatacth is making me :salt:

There's a lot of sellers on reddit, if you search enough you'll usually find someone with a decent deal. Of course, I have a second device so I was able to bind my original account and move it and then clear the data on one and use the bind code I bought on that. Still, if you bind your original and don't lose the code/password you could keep two that way as well.

More news on the upcoming Camelot chapter: http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/z6i1w/

Spoiler

Quick overview of new stuff:
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) <increases with overcharge>.
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death <increases with overcharge>.
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) <increases with overcharge>.
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death <increases with overcharge> on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) <increases with overcharge> and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

It's gonna be pretty hype. Though that 5* servant shop is pretty useless unless you're like a really big whale so rip.