Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

So after seeing the Stage 4 art for some of the characters and a friend offering me an account, I decided to play the game. Don't know how good the account is, but it seems pretty decent. Has two 5* servants and a few 4* ones. But I really just want Saber Alter, man :michiru: 

Yeah, pretty happy it has Jeanne. Here is my servant and CE box, would love some advice on who to use with who, and who to use certain CE's on.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

this post have too much salt hiks.....

also,for now its ok to use it like that,later if you change herc to kin,you can give herc ce to kin

Yeah, pretty happy it has Jeanne. Here is my servant and CE box, would love some advice on who to use with who, and who to use certain CE's on.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

also,for now its ok to use it like that,later if you change herc to kin,you can give herc ce to kin

Oh yeah, forgot to say I couldn't accept your request since your friends list is full

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Oh yeah, forgot to say I couldn't accept your request since your friends list is full

sorry,i just delete 1 of them

should i send it again ?

Just started, this game is quite fun. I'll probably play on mobile and pc for maximum amount of salt possible after not getting good cards. It's Love Live all over again, just with more heroes and less idols. :wafuu:

Yeah, the pull rates seem to be pretty bad. I rerolled for a week straight at launch and never got a 5* e.e

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

sorry,i just delete 1 of them

should i send it again ?

Nope I still had the request. added!

Yeah, the pull rates seem to be pretty bad. I rerolled for a week straight at launch and never got a 5* e.e

I don't like to reroll on this kind of game, it feels kinda cheap, dunno, just not my thing I guess. Got my boy Saber-Gilles from the first scout or whatever they call it in this game and we're off to take over the world. 

I don't like to reroll on this kind of game, it feels kinda cheap, dunno, just not my thing I guess. Got my boy Saber-Gilles from the first scout or whatever they call it in this game and we're off to take over the world. 

agree lol

share your id rose-san~

I still haven't been able to roll Saber Alter q.q

Well if you want I can spare you an Alter + Tammamo Cat account if you're willing to raise an Alt?

Really? How far into the story is it? I'm definitely willing to raise an alt, since the account my friend gave me is basically completed and there isn't anything for me to do until more content is released.

Well if you want I can spare you an Alter + Tammamo Cat account if you're willing to raise an Alt?

Really? How far into the story is it? I'm definitely willing to raise an alt, since the account my friend gave me is basically completed and there isn't anything for me to do until more content is released.

Its a starter account, so its just after the tutorial. It also comes with some great CEs. Just PM me and Ill give you the code.

EDIT: Let me take the chance to advertise this. https://www.reddit.com/r/GOtrades/comments/3q8lae/event_introducing_the_rgotrades_goodwill_charity/

Edited by Crysis99

november they gonna release new map