Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

22 minutes ago, Jade said:

Don't you have anything better to do flutz? :sachi:  

Like what? :makina:

Can't say I'm particularly happy about the hands switching from Archer to Caster, because now I can't bring Shiki, and she's by far my most powerful single-target arts NP... hell, she's my most powerful single-target NP in general.

1 hour ago, Rose said:

I'm fine with any class for the hands, Drake will just mow them all down with her NP anyway. Once I get enough Kintokis for BP3 I doubt those hands will last more than 2 turns as well. :P

Then you have to deal with potentially 2 5k attacks per turn from a Berserker though.

5 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Can't say I'm particularly happy about the hands switching from Archer to Caster, because now I can't bring Shiki, and she's by far my most powerful single-target arts NP... hell, she's my most powerful single-target NP in general.

same, puts Heroine X out of commission. I'll just grind the 2BP or something, way easier.

I only just got through America so I only started the event today, and I haven't done a group battle yet. If it's a Caster that does screw me out of Shiki, if I can get the 50% NP needed for Beowulf in time that would be a plus. Guess I could swap Shiki's spot with Loli/Oppai Yuri Pirates and then put my Saber in reserve.

18 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I only just got through America so I only started the event today, and I haven't done a group battle yet. If it's a Caster that does screw me out of Shiki, if I can get the 50% NP needed for Beowulf in time that would be a plus. Guess I could swap Shiki's spot with Loli/Oppai Yuri Pirates and then put my Saber in reserve.

Once you get to the 3 repeatable quests that use the new BP resource you should be mostly fine as long as you can semi-reliably do the second one (1,000,000 hp), particularly once you get a couple of the event CEs that increase damage. When you're just starting out it's best to stick to the first one (300,000 hp) until you get the CEs.

Some poor sod got rekt

Cj6tyUcUoAA5YB-.jpg

So Clearly F/GO has a goal in mind for me when it decides to play nice and give a 4* drop. Used my Day 7 login ticket, drew this:

Spoiler

scUQRKe.jpg

If I can ever collect enough leveling components and figure out how to keep them all healthy, I could have Team Berzerker Blitz.

24 minutes ago, Valmore said:

If I can ever collect enough leveling components and figure out how to keep them all healthy, I could have Team Berzerker Blitz.

Pro-tip from a guy who has been using nothing but zerkers - save for some event quests - since Rome: you don't try to do that, you keep your enemies dead so they can't kill you Zerks.

1 minute ago, Rose said:

Pro-tip from a guy who has been using nothing but zerkers - save for some event quests - since Rome: you don't try to do that, you keep your enemies dead so they can't kill you Zerks.

True, but if you don't they take so much damage. Especially when the enemy chains on one of them. It'll take a lot of building before I can actually put the team together, anyway. The only one I've maxed is Beowulf (aside from his skills, though his "I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass" first skill I did bump to 10). Still need to max his CE.

I don't have any decent Zerker except Lu Bu and i never use him that much anyway so :Teeku:

15 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I probably have this problem few days ago but fortunately i got Rama who have a decent single NP attack.

10 hours ago, Valmore said:

True, but if you don't they take so much damage. Especially when the enemy chains on one of them. It'll take a lot of building before I can actually put the team together, anyway. The only one I've maxed is Beowulf (aside from his skills, though his "I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass" first skill I did bump to 10). Still need to max his CE.

If things are surviving long enough to chain on one of them, you're doing this zerk thing wrong. :3

6 minutes ago, Rose said:

If things are surviving long enough to chain on one of them, you're doing this zerk thing wrong. :3

To be fair, I'm only using one Zerk right now, as the other two aren't high enough to stick on a team. Though when I borrow a second Zerk and the right cards pop up chains are fairly rare.

3 hours ago, Jade said:

Only focus on getting ticket really,my scrub of team dies half the time i try to do 3BP :Teeku: 

I don't even try the 3BP after the one time when it totally knocked me around. Thankfully one person I added has a maxed Alter-Jeanne with the 200% damage CE. Her NP, when used with her buff and my Mystic Code buff, tears a lot of snot out of that thing.

And since it's been awhile, here's some protected smiles:

Some redheaded stepchild:

Spoiler

Ckbj_OeXAAAv82s.jpg

Not Waifu Archer:

Spoiler

Ckbj2nrWEAATwgY.jpg

And Underboobs:

Spoiler

Ckbj8ryXEAAlEdX.jpg

I've managed to at least do a fairly consistent 3 million on the 3BP before my damage dealer dies and be forced to stall out the last few turns. I dunno how much it'll help you guys, but this is what I've been doing about the 3BP.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-06-08-14-27-10.png

Well I mean, the first glaring thing is probably the fact I was super lucky with my kintoki drops for the sake of damage, but leaving out the 5-stars and the kintoki drops, they don't completely contribute to the survivability of the team. You all (probably) have both Cus to buy you 2-4 turns with their evades, a Mashu with taunt (which I swap in with the battle suit mystic code when an NP comes up.), and if I'm on your friendlist, you have access to my Jeanne, which buys you, usually 3-5 turns from recharging her NP and her stun skill. The damage dealer... I suppose makes a difference, I walked in with Atalanta yesterday and I could barely muster up the damage to one shot the hands. From there, the main focus is prioritizing damage while stunning her/using Jeanne's NP to buy turns as much as possible. I mainly used Waver for recharging MHX's NP for the kill, but you could probably go with Irisviel for a healer instead (she also has 3 arts cards, which makes her valuable in recharging NP), buying more turns.

And uhh, that's it. If not for the damage, this could probably at least be a pretty good way to grind for the gourds.

I've not been able to consistently clear 3BP, so I am going to just start running 2BP because it's insanely easy. Bryn + 2x Waver's = turn one kill. Only up to 170mil so far, will definitely get over 200 by the end of the event, but 300 is more or less impossible. Hopefully they don't release Ibaraki and give her some insane requirement to get her like "Clear all DP missions".

39 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I've managed to at least do a fairly consistent 3 million on the 3BP before my damage dealer dies and be forced to stall out the last few turns. I dunno how much it'll help you guys, but this is what I've been doing about the 3BP.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016-06-08-14-27-10.png

Well I mean, the first glaring thing is probably the fact I was super lucky with my kintoki drops for the sake of damage, but leaving out the 5-stars and the kintoki drops, they don't completely contribute to the survivability of the team. You all (probably) have both Cus to buy you 2-4 turns with their evades, a Mashu with taunt (which I swap in with the battle suit mystic code when an NP comes up.), and if I'm on your friendlist, you have access to my Jeanne, which buys you, usually 3-5 turns from recharging her NP and her stun skill. The damage dealer... I suppose makes a difference, I walked in with Atalanta yesterday and I could barely muster up the damage to one shot the hands. From there, the main focus is prioritizing damage while stunning her/using Jeanne's NP to buy turns as much as possible. I mainly used Waver for recharging MHX's NP for the kill, but you could probably go with Irisviel for a healer instead (she also has 3 arts cards, which makes her valuable in recharging NP), buying more turns.

And uhh, that's it. If not for the damage, this could probably at least be a pretty good way to grind for the gourds.

That'd work for me, but I'd need a Jeanne, a good damage dealer and more than 0 CE drops :makina:

Here's what I use when I try 3BP, I generally survive with about 3 million done(though not without closing the game a few times on crits), though I'm not going to try this 3BP because rider rekts Waver and he's kinda the most important part, plus there are no mats I need past the 10 million for the ticket.

1Bg2KKy.jpg