Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Yolo rolled Nursery with the 10 quartz we got today, have been wanting her for like ever. Would have still rather had Helena, Medea, or majestic lion, but at least it's something I wanted :amane: 

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

I gotta go back and get Rose's ID in the thread as I accidentally deleted some friends thinking I was making a list. I really need to get more sleep. I do stupid things when... well, always, but even more so when I'm sleep deprived.

):

Well, after my last post I started just farming Baby Homunculi, and here I am 11 days later with the 23 extra Homunculi I needed. :Teeku: Time to move on to farming another mat, dunno which one of the ones you can farm in this event I'm going to do though.

I also did this yesterday

xif1EWM.jpg

38 minutes ago, 12kami said:

and im still unable to do anything

hiks

Did you finish the opening main route Fuyuki Is On Fire when you first played? If you didn't finish it you can't participate in the special event. That tends to be true of most special events.

4 hours ago, Valmore said:

Did you finish the opening main route Fuyuki Is On Fire when you first played? If you didn't finish it you can't participate in the special event. That tends to be true of most special events.

i mean,whenever i try to enter a stage,im stuck,the game freeze lel

So I decided to start farming bones, partly because I need 200 of them to ascend all my servants, and partly because they're the only material I lack to ascend all the servants with strengthening quests (at least so far). But because I'm lazy and farming skeletons for 15 AP takes even longer and is even duller than farming homunculi in the event I wrote an ahk script to do it for me. :Teeku: I set it to run and about an hour later it stopped when my inventory was filled with trashy exp cards, but in that hour it got me 27 bones for just 3 apples. Pretty good deal if you ask me. :miyako:

Edit: 2 more hours later I have 80 bones, time to protect some smiles :Teeku:

rDMC4fk.jpg

Dfq1lUt.jpg

z93EsyE.jpg

w2ylkLO.jpg

xWKCBl4.jpg

yVcZZfi.jpg

2bhA9uV.jpg

QDZF0LC.jpg

ridVTNY.jpg

dOnzZTJ.jpg

FQhIKQK.jpg

Welp, I uhh, haven't been here in a while. If any of you new guys wanna add me, (my second account is dead with some person I gave it to, who seems to have stopped playing) the OP has my ID. Though, I haven't rolled a 5-star servant in a long while.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-05-15-14-34-52.png

Here's my maxed leveled stuff as of now, if anyone's interested in adding me, and uhh, I have a maxed out Kaleidoscope now! (;_; I've been saving up for blue Saber, but even after 400+ gems on the most recent Saber rate up yielded nothing.)

Oh and, sorry for dropping you from my list, 12kami, you were pretty inactive for a while, and I've been itching for the space.

10 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Welp, I uhh, haven't been here in a while. If any of you new guys wanna add me, (my second account is dead with some person I gave it to, who seems to have stopped playing) the OP has my ID. Though, I haven't rolled a 5-star servant in a long while.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2016-05-15-14-34-52.png

Here's my maxed leveled stuff as of now, if anyone's interested in adding me, and uhh, I have a maxed out Kaleidoscope now! (;_; I've been saving up for blue Saber, but even after 400+ gems on the most recent Saber rate up yielded nothing.)

Oh and, sorry for dropping you from my list, 12kami, you were pretty inactive for a while, and I've been itching for the space.

nah its ok,even im back rn,i dont think i can do anything lel

Just blew 8 tickets on the new rate-up because I want a strong berserker ffs

4lWObsj.jpg

5/17 of my golden servants are casters :komari: Assassins beware, I'll murder you all very very slowly

Edit: Did a 10-roll, couldn't resist

UNLIMITED CRAFT ESSENCE WORKS

mbgTGyD.jpg

They're mostly shit too, the +1000 hp one is at least decent.

Finally managed to get my first 5* servant the other day so that's nice. 

eQfd78q.jpg

And I have the opposite problem you do. I keep getting Berserkers and Sabers and pretty much almost none of the other classes ;_;

Oh and since it's my first time posting here should prob put my ID here. It's 661085351. 

25 minutes ago, GetterEmperor said:

Finally managed to get my first 5* servant the other day so that's nice. 

And I have the opposite problem you do. I keep getting Berserkers and Sabers and pretty much almost none of the other classes ;_;

Oh and since it's my first time posting here should prob put my ID here. It's 661085351. 

At least berserkers and sabers do damage :P

• 2 weeks later...