Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 minutes ago, Valmore said:

If I wear that one outfit with the heal all and spend 3 years leveling it up to level 2...

Just bring the default outfit, it's overall the best by far, except for very rare niche occasions. That +50% damage rekts and the heal and evade give berserkers survivability.

The benefit of the other outfits is that levelling them makes almost literally no difference (most skills just get their cooldowns reduced from 15 to 13 over 10 levels) so you don't need to worry about it.

Just now, Flutterz said:

Just bring the default outfit, it's overall the best by far, except for very rare niche occasions. That +50% damage rekts and the heal and evade give berserkers survivability.

The benefit of the other outfits is that levelling them makes almost literally no difference (most skills just get their cooldowns reduced from 15 to 13 over 10 levels) so you don't need to worry about it.

I've been leveling the main outfit, I think it's at 7. But the heal all at a high level would be a boon to a predominant Berzerker team as they tend to get as good as they give in big battles.

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I've been leveling the main outfit, I think it's at 7. But the heal all at a high level would be a boon to a predominant Berzerker team as they tend to get as good as they give in big battles.

Well have fun levelling the mage association code, getting it to level 10 takes twice as much exp as levelling your master from 1 to 120... just for reference I'm level 113 and the last 7 levels need almost as much exp as the previous 113 :makina:

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

Well have fun levelling the mage association code, getting it to level 10 takes twice as much exp as levelling your master from 1 to 120... just for reference I'm level 113 and the last 7 levels need almost as much exp as the previous 113 :makina:

I know, I know. Ridiculous. That's why I said spend the next three years leveling it to level two... :michiru: I mostly alter between main and Saber Relaxation Special.

Who will get 5*?

We have Billy the kid, The girl you see up and pink haired girl from OP (F* * * only Alex and Mona Lisa not released... DW want me to waste my precious gems...)

My bet is that Billy + pink haired girl will get 4*

Oh, there's also a Lion ^.-

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/qtsnc4/

By Kalafino from reddit:

Update contents include:

• New chapter: E Pluribus Unum, the 5th Grand Order (of course you need to finish London(ium) to unlock this.) ** World Map is like the map of Septem (Rome) chapter, the map of America.
  • Tutorial servant summoning renewal: Adding new 4* servants: Other than the existing Carmilla, St. Martha and Chevalier, EMIYA (Archer), Tamamo Cat (Berserker), Hercules/Heracles (BA-SA-KA), Marie Antoniette (Rider), Siegfried (Saber), Stheno (Assassin), and Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer) will join the gang.
  • SAINT QUARTZ PRESENTS!!! 10 APOLOGEMS HYPE STONES PEOPLE!
  • New CE that can be brought using the Mana Prism: Personal Training: After completing quests, gain bonus Master EXP of 2% of the Quest Master EXP. ATK: 250/1000, HP: 400/1600. Illustration is Mashu with a towel.
  • New Ascension/Skill Reinforcement Materials.
  • Gacha Event including Florence "Mercedes" Nightingale (Berserker) (5*), Rama (from Ramayana epic, who doesn't have the blue skin. 4* Saber), Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (4* Caster), Geronimo (3* Caster, seems to add to the roster of melee casters like Babbage and Mephisto), and Billy the Kid (3* Archer).

My comment: Calamity Jane where?
EDIT: As long if they'll follow the leaked list of servants and their voice actors, Sawashiro Miyuki (Mordred, Artemis) will be voicing Nightingale and Rama, and Takano Urara (Drake) will be voicing Billy. I dunno for other Ch5 servants, but it's time for a guessing game for them.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LION? I DON'T WANT SOME SHITTY GENDERBENT RAMA THAT AIN'T EVEN AN ARCHER, FFS DW

So I sold my old account, right. Spent nothing on it, so might as well sell it to make a profit. A few days after, I started having GO withdrawals, so I decided to come back to it. Traded one of my old alts for a Bryn + MHX starter with 60 quarts, did a 10 roll and this is what I got

Spoiler

eYXoBbz.jpg

We back, boys. The luck train never stops :makina: