Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Does someone with really shitty lucky wants an account with  Zhuge Liang,  Nero Claudios (BRIDE), Mordred, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Heracles, Astolfo, Emiya, Atalanta, Frankenstein, Elizabeth, Carmilla.

This is just my secondary account, it's only lvl 23, I'm not quite ready yet to give my main one since I don't even know if I'm going to ever play it again because right now I'm playing Granblue Fantasy and I'm liking the game quite alot. I would prefer to give this to someone with literally shitty luck because god, grand order rolls are killing me, just used 180 quartz for Shunto and received a bunch of CE and 4 star servant...

3 minutes ago, SakamotoX said:

Does someone with really shitty lucky wants an account with  Zhuge Liang,  Nero Claudios (BRIDE), Mordred, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Heracles, Astolfo, Emiya, Atalanta, Frankenstein, Elizabeth, Carmilla.

This is just my secondary account, it's only lvl 23, I'm not quite ready yet to give my main one since I don't even know if I'm going to ever play it again because right now I'm playing Granblue Fantasy and I'm liking the game quite alot. I would prefer to give this to someone with literally shitty luck because god, grand order rolls are killing me, just used 180 quartz for Shunto and received a bunch of CE and 4 star servant...

Pull-wise my luck has been pretty awful for a while, and I've always wanted Mordred, so if no one else claims it I will gladly take it. Need muh waifu.

One day I will be back to give my main account XD since I'm really not playing it anymore since shiki event came i just stopped playing completely because I just hated how confusing the event was...

On 1/10/2016 at 2:07 AM, SakamotoX said:

I have Artoria(fully ascend, Max dmg and hp) , Kintoki(fully ascend Max dmg and hp)), Drake (fully ascend, Max dmg and hp ), Sca-chan(fully ascend, Max dmg and hp), Loli Assassin( fully ascend, Max dmg and hp),Arjuna fully ascend, Max dmg and hp ), Okita(fully ascend, Max dmg and hp) Heroine x (fully ascend, Max dmg and hp)

1 minute ago, SakamotoX said:

One day I will be back to give my main account XD since I'm really not playing it anymore since shiki event came i just stopped playing completely because I was just hated how confusing the event was...

Oh geez, that main account is insane. Sca + Okita + Jack sounds really powerful.

3 minutes ago, SakamotoX said:

One day I will be back to give my main account XD since I'm really not playing it anymore since shiki event came i just stopped playing completely because I just hated how confusing the event was...

Good god, you have so many waifus. I'm jealous. 

4 minutes ago, Mugi said:

Good god, you have so many waifus. I'm jealous. 

;_; same

13 minutes ago, Mugi said:

Pull-wise my luck has been pretty awful for a while, and I've always wanted Mordred, so if no one else claims it I will gladly take it. Need muh waifu.

and yeah, I'm good. My account has at least 3 5-stars, so it's honestly at least manageable, I'd at least call what I have to be average luck.

2 hours ago, SakamotoX said:

dem,gibe me your main acc,i want jeane and sca xD

7 hours ago, Valmore said:

Depends on your idea of lucky. I'd say overall I end up with Unlimited Craft Essences with my gacha rolls. No 5* servants, and 2 of my 7 4* servants I earned in events. A second account is tempting though...

OMG not even one 5 star you are the one with the shittest luck so far here on fuwa omg, are you already at lvl 100+ ?

Just now, SakamotoX said:

OMG not even one 5 star you are the one with the shittest luck so far here on fuwa omg, are you already at lvl 100+ ?

Yeah, level 104. Let's just say getting help from Flutterz and Rose and others helps. As well as healing Beowulf (my maxed 4* Berzerker) as much as possible in battles.

For me, Shiki + Gil alone can do 1Million Damage per NP chain no problem, more than that if support Waver lend his hand :Teeku:

The problem is how to survive after that since i'm such a lazy ass who never Level up any of his 3* servants, so no good survival / taunt servant for me :makina:

2 hours ago, Jade said:

For me, Shiki + Gil alone can do 1Million Damage per NP chain no problem, more than that if support Waver lend his hand :Teeku:

The problem is how to survive after that since i'm such a lazy ass who never Level up any of his 3* servants, so no good survival / taunt servant for me :makina:

I have Medea-Caster leveled up and I'm working on Medusa-Rider... but it's really only because the first was due to need and the other because she's my waifu. :illya:

The lowest I've gotten it down to was 1.5 mil, but couldn't really manage more, since I eventually ran out of time. I relied on Heroine X and support Jack for damage, and Jeanne for protection. lol, Valmore, I could add you if you want? The pain of never getting a 5-star and sticking with it earns respect from me.

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

The lowest I've gotten it down to was 1.5 mil, but couldn't really manage more, since I eventually ran out of time. I relied on Heroine X and support Jack for damage, and Jeanne for protection. lol, Valmore, I could add you if you want? The pain of never getting a 5-star and sticking with it earns respect from me.

Sure thing, my ID is 296752237 - it'll pop up as "Megumi" (sometimes I use Ah! My Goddess names in games - in Drift Girls I used Morisato).

9 hours ago, Valmore said:

I have Medea-Caster leveled up and I'm working on Medusa-Rider... but it's really only because the first was due to need and the other because she's my waifu. :illya:

Yeah....I'm sure the lack of 5*/4* doesn't have anything to do with it :holo: 

6 hours ago, Jade said:

Yeah....I'm sure the lack of 5*/4* doesn't have anything to do with it :holo: 

Actually, in the case of the Rider class it doesn't - the oddest thing about the times I did get lucky on my gacha, is I still ended up with servants in the same classes not once but twice. Of the five 4* servants I rolled, I got two Riders (Bonney/Read and Marie Antoinette) and two Berzerkers (Beowulf and Frankenstein). The other one was a Saber in Rama. I maxed Medea because I didn't have any other decent Casters until that last event where you earned Irisveil.

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Drift girls? that the game that got a fate collab recently? And sent a request! In game name is エリ

Nah, it's a completely different game about drift racing and collecting a harem of waifus. :sachi: