Recommend me an anime... (And then forget what I just asked, or better, don't read this entry!)

For some reason, I'm having a big desire to see cute girls bathing today... :yumiko:  I wished there was an ep like that in Non Non Biyori, but unfortunately, up to now there isn't... Oh, there was that one in Gochuumon, but I wanna see more!

Anyway, just recommend me an anime episode where this happens cuz I wanna see, and then get outta this thread and forget what you just read! Okay?! 

AH: NO HENTAI, NOTHING EXPLICIT PLZ... And preferably, something moe...

Doesn't this happen in almost every anime ever?

I've watched few anime... Just seven.

Nagiasu

SAO

Black Bullet

Aldnoah

Love Live

NNB

Gochiusa

I just wanna see something I haven't seen yet... There was that one in Love Live, but the girls didnt do anything interesting, like playing or something....

For some reason, I'm having a big desire to see cute girls bathing today... :yumiko:  I wished there was an ep like that in Non Non Biyori, but unfortunately, up to now there isn't... Oh, there was that one in Gochuumon, but I wanna see more!

Anyway, just recommend me an anime episode where this happens cuz I wanna see, and then get outta this thread and forget what you just read! Okay?! 

AH: NO HENTAI, NOTHING EXPLICIT PLZ... And preferably, something moe...

Teekyu