What are you playing?

I  didn't expect too much from Rose Guns Days to be honest. Besides it not having anything to do with Higurashi/Umineko, it also has a theme/setting I'm not really interested in. But I decided to give it a chance. Almost directly after I started I took like 3 breaks from it while not having read for even 5 hours. Later I picked it up again and read the whole thing and s2 in 1 go.

I really underestimated this VN.. no it's definitely not on the level of the When They Cry series, no it's not a masterpiece, but it certainly is a Ryukishi07 and definitely worth to read. I hope you'll come to enjoy and respect it just as much as I did. ^_^

That's good, I wasn't planning to give up on it but now I am a lot more motivated to continue. I did like some stuff from what I've read so far but it just couldn't click with me. 

I'm also playing Rose Guns Days, this is the first Ryukishi VN that I am not 100% invested. 

Currently playin' Rose Guns Days. . . well tbh I haven't even passed the start screen yet since I got it last week. . . 

What's this Umineko commando? Should I be scared...?

Almost done with RuiTomo, just the finale left, I assume. The biggest questions and issues I've had with the previous routes were mostly answered, and Akaneko is cute, so I'm satisfied so far. :D Curious about the ending, though.

and i still haven't even finished one route in extra yet...

I don't no if this off-topic but what are the best VN nowadays can anyone tell me that?

We have a recommendations forum. Please read these threads.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4965-recommendations-read-before-asking/

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2151-50-translated-vns-you-should-read-before-you-die/

I finished yesterday my first route on my second playthrough at KonoSora -> Ageha. Maybe it was because it is the second time or because I used the restoration patch this time, but this time it was more understandable what was going on (but i also understood it the first time :P). In comparison to others the h-scenes weren't that bad (though i skipped most of it). Now I'm will go on to with the gorgeous twins ;), I'm excited ...

but....but.....she's so MOE!  :D

i haven't read totono long ago and i already want to reread it...

also you may want to be careful,don't wanna miyuki hacking the game again

:ph34r: 

Haha, yeah, she is.

Can't bring myself to replay the VN though, even as curious as I am. I'd feel bad replaying it - and, hell, who knows what would happen if I even tried.

:D

Haha, yeah, she is.

Can't bring myself to replay the VN though, even as curious as I am. I'd feel bad replaying it - and, hell, who knows what would happen if I even tried.

:D

well you have to uninstall then install the game all over again and you'll be fine.probably.

since whenever you press start,you'll be stuck at the scene in the very ending of the VN

but yeah it's better to leave it as it is,you only get one chance,that's the whole point of it after all

Finished Chaos;Head

It was a great ride. The plot especially was pretty good, and the character development was really good too. The attitude and behaviour of the protag at the start is a bit frustrating, but it improves after some time and as we come to know more about what was happening it becomes much easier to sympathize with him.

The ost was good. The art and cgs were good, except for the di-swords which were simply great. It has a dark-theme and has plenty of gore.

Overall, Chaos;Head is a great vn with a great story. A must read for people who like dark-stuff.

Finished Chaos;Head

It was a great ride. The plot especially was pretty good, and the character development was really good too. The attitude and behaviour of the protag at the start is a bit frustrating, but it improves after some time and as we come to know more about what was happening it becomes much easier to sympathize with him.

The ost was good. The art and cgs were good, except for the di-swords which were simply great. It has a dark-theme and has plenty of gore.

Overall, Chaos;Head is a great vn with a great story. A must read for people who like dark-stuff.

Good good, you have finished the VN, it's good.

What did you choosed at the "I'm Nichijou Takumi" question?

And also, what do you think now about Shogun?

And now, will you try to open the Steins;Gate?

Good good, you have finished the VN, it's good.

What did you choosed at the "I'm Nichijou Takumi" question?

And also, what do you think now about Shogun?

And now, will you try to open the Steins;Gate?

I chose Yes. I have seen both the A and AA ends don't worry. I will see the B end tomorrow. 

Shogun was always a mysterious character for me and I always had a feeling that he wasn't a bad person so the revelation wasn't that shocking. 

I could not figure out what had happened in the first and fourth New Gen cases, so it'd be helpful if you could enlighten me about them.

Yep, Steins;Gate is going to be the next vn I read. But I plan to watch anime for a few days now and then get back into vns. I'm gonna watch Irregular at magic high school(Mahouka) next and maybe angel beats before I get back into vns.

And finished Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu. I was a bit unsure on how to rate this at first, since I wasn't exactly happy with the VN's structure, and one of the endings really rubbed me the wrong way - but after finishing the whole thing, I feel like I can give it a well deserved 9 out of 10. Most of the issues I had with the story were resolved and explained in one way or the other in the true route, so I came away satisfied. It's also worth mentioning that this VN's writing alone deserves a rating that high, as it's unlike anything else I've read so far.

About the ending.... I was really afraid authors were going to cut corners - or worse, pull some bullshit a la Atori route - when the concept of lesser evil got introduced and Tomo went incredibly naive, but I am glad they didn't and went with the ending they started. I have to confess that Muramasa nearly broke my enjoyment of that part completely, since that VN handled the cocept of good and evil so well and exhaustingly that I had to resist the urge to facepalm each time Iyo and Tomo opened their mouth, but again, I'm really glad they didn't back out of that problem, which made me enjoy it in the end.

Now it's time to dive into SubaHibi for real~

I chose Yes. I have seen both the A and AA ends don't worry. I will see the B end tomorrow. 

Shogun was always an mysterious character for me and I always had a feeling that he wasn't a bad person so the revelation wasn't that shocking. 

I could not figure out what had happened in the first and fourth New Gen cases, so it'd be helpful if you could enlighten me about them.

Yep, Steins;Gate is going to be the next vn I read. But I plan to watch anime for a few days now and then back into vns. I'm gonna watch Irregular at magic high school(Mahouka) next and maybe angel beats before I get back into vns.

First one is the group suicide, "you" discover that the glass-wearing heroine was actually the one who died, and her sister didn't made the jump.

The fourth one is a guy dryed to death with the "sono me dare no me" The objective about that was to awaken Takumi's Gigalomaniacs ability(every New gen murder was a message sent to Takumi, just like the public humiliation, of course, the main objective was to complete the Noah 2 machine, for the Committee of 300.

Well I do know the way those murders occurred. What I wanted to know was that who was the culprit behind it and the reason why it was done.

Your answer explains the fourth one, but for the first one I remember that Ban had said something about the video posted being taken some years back while the murder had occurred a few weeks back. Plus what you said about yua(glass heroine) was what she had seen in her delusion before awakening, I thought that it was made pretty clear that it was all an illusion.