Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Snowtsuku

1010.jpg

Summary

Kidou Eita is a 1st-year high-school student. He excels academically and expresses contempt for romantic relations. He lives a normal school-life along with Harusaki Chiwa, his childhood friend whom he holds the same regard as a younger sister. One day, the school's prettiest girl, Natsukawa Masuzu, suddenly declares her love to him. However, her real purpose is to establish a fake relationship in order to create a pretense for those around her not to bother asking her out. To this end, she makes Eita her "boyfriend" over his objections. The carnage becomes even more vicious when Eita's "former girlfriend" Akishino Himeka and "fiancee"

Anyone who likes this anime as well? Who's the girl you want tongue.gif

I was accompanying the manga when the anime aired, so I was relatively happy when it did but.. I didn't get my hopes up exactly because all the cutoff anime 12 episode bullshit xD

Seriously though, I'm enjoying the manga more than I did enjoy the anime. Well, what's translated of it has already and still is surpassed by the anime (lenght-wise), but there ARE some slight changes that made me prefer one over the other. Overall it is a good series anyway.

Favourite girl, Ai-chan of course! There are plenty Chiwa supporters already, plus she's not my kind of loli xD

I liked the anime a lot, but was disappointed in the ending. I felt like the writers never really figured out what they wanted to do, which was a shame since the characters had so much potential! I'm for Fuyuumi, too, but I have a massive guilt complex towards Chiwa in saying so. I think Masuzu is the correct "choice" for Eita, though.

I liked the anime a lot, but was disappointed in the ending. I felt like the writers never really figured out what they wanted to do, which was a shame since the characters had so much potential! I'm for Fuyuumi, too, but I have a massive guilt complex towards Chiwa in saying so. I think Masuzu is the correct "choice" for Eita, though.

You can read the LN if you want to know the continuation :D

No Masuzu fans here? :<

Ai-chan is an osananajimi longer than Chiwa, if that's your sole criteria xD

I understand what you mean, but Ai-chan is kinda crazy xD

Besides, I prefer the osananajime who's always been by his side.

Anyway, like Eldin said, Chiwa is way cuter

Just finished Zetsusen. This was the next series to watch from last season.

Looking forward to it, though slightly sad that people don't seem to like the ending sad.gif

You'll enjoy the series even if the ending is not that good. Actually its a good episode but not good for an ending simply because the story doesn't really end there. It's more of an open ending.

Prolly same as the Mayo Chiki! ending.

Well, at least the ending is better than Haganai's laugh.gif.

Ai is cute precisely because she's so over the top when shy! I like Masuzu as well~ But mostly just because she's pretty tongue.gif.

Haganai Next?

Haganai's ending is like, to be continued as well.

Edit: Added full title.