Greetings!

Kurokusari

Merry Christmas!

I mean, hello there! I've always been lurking around here since I've started playing visual novels so I thought I should make an account already since I've already used it a lot.

Some stuff about my visual novel experiences:

I'm relatively new to visual novels (barely a year) but I've been enjoying reading them for a while now. Like most people, I've started due to anime sucking my social life out being a hobby. At first, I thought anime only came from manga and light novels until i came across Clannad and researched a bit about it only to find out another great medium of entertainment. Oddly enough, the very first VN I ever finished was Grisaia no Kajitsu. Although I said finished, it took around half a year to finish a route (Amane's) since I thought it was going nowhere. That said, I don't hate slice of life, being the main genre of the common route. I'm pretty sure that GnK's common route is relatively long compared to most VNs so maybe I was pretty nuts reading it for my first experience (lewdness not intended). Long story short, I devoured all the remaining routes after finishing Amane's and was hungry for more.

Some stuff about my love for lolis myself:

Well I used this name just about everywhere in the internet and games so you might have an idea about me but I'll tell about myself anyway. I'm a 2nd year Computer Science student (no, I won't install Windows for you) with a passion for reading. Although anime started my hobbies, I don't really watch that much anymore. I read more light novels and visual novels more than I watch anime. As for other hobbies, it would be tinkering with Photoshop. I do sigs, wallpapers, lolis and whatever interests me to make.

Look at that block of text that would put people off in meeting you

Anyway, I look forward to hanging around with you my slaves peeps!

While I'm at it which threads would be most active for discussions? Or just about anything I could start off with aside from my introduction lol

Welcome Kurokusari :) If you still think < 50 long VNs are too long you should consider checking out the hours on VNDB before choosing a VN, if not than you should just go wild :>

While I'm at it which threads would be most active for discussions? Or just about anything I could start off with aside from my introduction lol

Depends on what kind of discussions you seek, Visual Novel Talk, Anime/Manga Talk, The Coliseum of Chatter, General Discussions, Members' Lounge all has their different threads that's active, you should just explore and find threads you consider interesting and threads you wanna respond to. There is also a VN reading club that got revived nearly a month ago that you should take a look at :)

Welcome Kurokusari :) If you still think < 50 long VNs are too long you should consider checking out the hours on VNDB before choosing a VN, if not than you should just go wild :>

I was new to VNs so I didn't expect things to drag out for 50+ hours XD

Depends on what kind of discussions you seek, Visual Novel Talk, Anime/Manga Talk, The Coliseum of Chatter, General Discussions, Members' Lounge all has their different threads that's active, you should just explore and find threads you consider interesting and threads you wanna respond to. There is also a VN reading club that got revived nearly a month ago that you should take a look at :)

Thanks for the advice senpai~ So basically I need to skim through the whole forums to find out what I need

Thanks for the advice senpai~ So basically I need to skim through the whole forums to find out what I need

The top threads are recently updated, you usually find old threads that's not really active if you got beyond page 1, tho you can still find threads you may want to add something new to it's not needed if you wanna find the most active ones.

Edit: The threads says "Hot" on them if there has been alot of answers in recent times.

Greeting , Kurokusari-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

the thread most active..... many thread -_- ..... most page been discussion is "Love Live School Idol Festival" in game diccussion (i think so).....

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I see there's a good quantity of active threads. Hmm Lovel Live. I've seen the first season of the anime and I don't dislike it but I don't really play the game. Some of my classmates do play so I know a bit but I can't say I know enough to join the discussion.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm guessing you like the strikethrough function? Also lolis

Have a moe:

qacr.jpg

That and I just find it really convenient to use for humor and such. 

Thanks for the welcome!

It should be have a loli good time.

Welcome! Will you turn my computer off and on again?

I can but it's 50 bucks a press. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome !!! 

Thanks! Seems like we're fellow newbies here.  ^_^

Hello there, excessive strikethrough user!

I do hope you manage to strike through my heart as well! <3

Enjoy your stay here. 

There are 2 ways to strike through your heart <3

Method 1:

Edit: Meh my 

cute gif won't work. This means only method 2 huehuehue

Method 2:

1242553294036918900.jpg

Please choose the 2nd method. Wahaha more striekthrough!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Kurokusari-san. Enjoy your time here. If you're asking how many sisters I have, no, no, I won't let you get close to any of 5 sisters I have.

Are they in my strike zone?

Thanks for the welcome and I'm definitely enjoying my time here. 

Are they in my strike zone?

Thanks for the welcome and I'm definitely enjoying my time here. 

What ages the coverage of this strike zone? My sisters have a difference of about 2-3 years each, surely some of them would be in this strike zone of yours, so I should be cautious of you.

What ages the coverage of this strike zone? My sisters have a difference of about 2-3 years each, surely some of them would be in this strike zone of yours, so I should be cautious of you.

We don't even know my gender so don't take it seriously. My real strike zone is anything flat close to my age so maybe there is but I have no plans to form any relationships other than friendships in here. Maybe rivalry due to my stupid competitiveness but it just happens~