Sup

i hear ya dude np

but yeah the only person 'round these parts that would give you flak for yo grammEr is probably the Fuwablog editor in chief Zak-un "Zakamutt" Zachiarah so watch out for him :3

~~
uhh back on topic what's ur fav visual novel :D

i hear ya dude np

but yeah the only person 'round these parts that would give you flak for yo grammEr is probably the Fuwablog editor in chief Zak-un "Zakamutt" Zachiarah so watch out for him :3

~~

uhh back on topic what's ur fav visual novel :D

thanks i will keep that in mind

my favourite one is Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai dunno why exactly i guess its just my type of comedy but you hear all the time that germans have no humor so what the hell do i know :D im really looking forward to the translation of the successor, and i also really enjoed Grisaia no Kajitsu the successor is also on its way in english  :wub:

i already coverd the basic stuff (Clannad Katawa Shoujo saya no uta) yeah and i already figured out i dont really like the disturbing and sad stuff  :D

but im always looking for new one's in english german czech so feel free to recommend something if you like to

Edit : looked at you'r profile looks like we are quite similar in the taste of visual novels :D

Edited by Sovereign1612

awesome!

some VNs i would recommend are

awesome!

some VNs i would recommend are Steins;Gate if you like sci-fi time & travel

if you liked Clannad you can try other Key novels like Little Busters and Rewrite

G-senjou no Maou if you like battle of wits revenge type of story

already finished these  and practically every single one of these in your profile  :ph34r:

CREATE A VNDB!!!!!! xD

im probably way to stupid for that sorry pal  :D but just in case i wake up in the near future and think " man i really should create or add something to a VNDB" i will let you know i promise  :lol:

Welcome to the community! I look forward to conversing with you.

Thank you very much Watcher im already looking forward right now  :lol:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Enjoy your time relaxing here. And the fact that you've read so many VNs means that your English isn't so bad.

Hey yeah more or less reading and writing are two different sites of one page 

i am already a long time in the visual novel "business" but its more then enough for deep conversations if iam writing about something

you will get the point im sure of it :P

Thanks HMN 

your signature left me some seconds thinking about "chinpo" and then i finally realized that you dont mean a monkey from a zoo because 

i thought about the german meaning and came somehow to monkeys but it was kinda obvious the human brain is a funny thing isnt it?  :o

but thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life i guess  :P

thank you rabbit

Thanks HMN 

your signature left me some seconds thinking about "chinpo" and then i finally realized that you dont mean a monkey from a zoo because 

i thought about the german meaning and came somehow to monkeys but it was kinda obvious the human brain is a funny thing isnt it?  :o

but thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life i guess  :P

thank you rabbit

sorry,i guess? XD

it's an inside joke between me and another member here on fuwa.

as you can see from jinpou's expression,she's very amused. :3

Heyho today i finally decided to join the community looked like fun  :D

and yeah im from germany and i've here and there some problems with my self teached english so please be patient with me and im sure we will get along

im looking forward to it  ^_^

Welcome. I like your avatar.

sorry,i guess? XD

it's an inside joke between me and another member here on fuwa.

as you can see from jinpou's expression,she's very amused. :3

i forgive you just this once

next time im maybe not so merciful 

dont complain if someone steals your socks :D

edit: hsmsful thank you and its " ich mag dicke Ärsche"

and also thanks mana :P

Edited by Sovereign1612

'lo, hopefully I'll be able to keep you and Soverign apart. Now that was a silly man...

mHkRyLj.jpg

edit: hsmsful thank you and its " ich mag dicke Ärsche"

no u