Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

The engine has pretty severe performance issues when using filters. Bring the game into windowed mode at its native resolution (it snaps to it when resizing the window) and it will skip pretty quickly. The skip is real slow when it's trying to use graphical filters at the same time.

No, I mean it just doesn't skip anything, even the parts I must've read the first time through.

My skip works fine, whether it be me holding the ctrl key or clicking the >> icon on the text window menu.

Maybe try turning on 'Allow skip unread text' and you'll know for sure if your skip function is broken or not.

I just finsihed the whole thing. Man, it was so long. I enoyed it, it was a fun read and I even found myself getting attached to a few of the characters and now I feel like I miss them. I know it's dumb, but when you spend so much time reading the story and listening to their voices, it's hard not to get attached to you favorites.

The drama comes real late in the game but for the most part it doesn't carry on too long. I found myself yelling at the screen a couple of times wishing I could speak for the protaganist.  At least for the most part, the endings are all happy,

I'm the kind of guy when I really get into one of these Visual Novels, I just can't put it down until I finish it and if your like that, it's best not to start this one unless you have 3 - 4 days of freetime coming up. I do think it was too long. If nothing else, I would prefer they shorten the thing and had added a few more routes. I was suprised at all the extra prominent characters that didn't have routes.

I've been studying Japanese for about 2 and a half years but I am by no means fluent, even so, I'm going to read the afterstories on the fan disks. I hope they are good and not just a collection of comedy skits.

This is by no means one of the best english visual novels, but it's still worth reading.

I just finsihed the whole thing. Man, it was so long. I enoyed it, it was a fun read and I even found myself getting attached to a few of the characters and now I feel like I miss them. I know it's dumb, but when you spend so much time reading the story and listening to their voices, it's hard not to get attached to you favorites.

The drama comes real late in the game but for the most part it doesn't carry on too long. I found myself yelling at the screen a couple of times wishing I could speak for the protaganist.  At least for the most part, the endings are all happy,

I'm the kind of guy when I really get into one of these Visual Novels, I just can't put it down until I finish it and if your like that, it's best not to start this one unless you have 3 - 4 days of freetime coming up. I do think it was too long. If nothing else, I would prefer they shorten the thing and had added a few more routes. I was suprised at all the extra prominent characters that didn't have routes.

I've been studying Japanese for about 2 and a half years but I am by no means fluent, even so, I'm going to read the afterstories on the fan disks. I hope they are good and not just a collection of comedy skits.

This is by no means one of the best english visual novels, but it's still worth reading.

So, who's your best girl?  :illya:

Reading Ritsuko's route second was a big mistake.

This girl is just waaaaaaay too cute for her own good and I doubt the remaining characters can even get close to this absurd level of sweetness.

Texas claimed his waifu. You guys can go home, I'm not sharing Ritsuko. fite me, n3rds ( ง͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง 

This girl is just waaaaaaay too cute for her own good and I doubt the remaining characters can even get close to this absurd level of sweetness.

Texas claimed his waifu. You guys can go home, I'm not sharing Ritsuko. fite me, n3rds ( ง͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง 

Chiho is my waifu but you still can't have Ritsuko. She's my mistress!

ED2B9h4.png

But yeah seriously, she's really cute. I can't help myself but grin like an idiot when she does her thing.

Wait does this mean Texas has given up Cinnamon? Nekopara fans, quick! Come whisk Cinnamon away before Texas change his mind.

I just started playing this game yesterday and finished chiho's route :3 she's my waifu for now (as i am waiting for ritsuko's loli charm to capture me and cheat on chiho >//<)  Btw srsly i thought there was a route for ruriko really disappointed that her route was cut off and putted into fandisc :/ .. now playing rise .. saving ritsuko's route for later enjoyment o///o 

Ritsuko isn't a loli though. She's perfectly grown and curvy in all the right places.  :sachi: but srsly, hands off or do u wanna die?

I'm also reading Rise right now, because I always keep save procrastinate the oldest girl for last. Even though Ayaka isn't really a senpai-character. 

I'm thinking doing Chiho -> Ayaka -> Ritsuko -> Rise playorder

That is actually a nice order, from what I've gathered.

Chiho is a really good starting point in opinion, because her story deals with Mr. Protagonist's problems more than the other girls's, which have Masaya help them with theirs. 

Wait does this mean Texas has given up Cinnamon? Nekopara fans, quick! Come whisk Cinnamon away before Texas change his mind.

Cinnamon is just a pet. I feel way worse about leaving Kokoro and Yume. 2D Love is sure tough...

@Satsuki: Finally, someone is reading my white-texting. thx, I'm so happy rite nao.  :vinty: