VNs With Gameplay

Zenophilious

Just wondering if there were any VNs besides Sengoku Rance that have gameplay sequences in them.  I'd try Sengoku Rance, but it's a little too rape-y for me.  I'm not quite sure how narrow this might make the list of possible VNs, but I tend to prefer nakiges with H-scenes in them, yet don't get too depressing.  The H-scenes are preferred but optional, though; I can still get through a VN that doesn't have them.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Daibanchou: Big Bang Age (kinda has rapey scenes so i don't know.)

Koihime Musou 

Yumina the Ethereal 

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Demon Master Chris

Kaeru Nyo Panyo~n (kinda has rapey scenes i think)

Ones below arent as gameplayey as the ones above but worth playing

Gyakuten series 

Virtue's Last Reward

Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

Let See................

-Daiteikoku (Developed by Alicesoft, Like Sengoku rance, It's a Turn Based Strategy Game With Space War theme)
-Eiyuu Senki (Gameplay same as above)

-Soukoku no Arterial (VN With Card-Fight Gameplay)
-Madou Koukaku ~Yami no tsuki megami wa doukoku de utau~ (RTS Gameplay Similar to Eien no Aselia and Sengoku rance, I Haven't Play this one, Gonna Try this soon, from the screenshot this game also feature construction mode)

bQ55NgS.jpgANnpu4V.jpg

Hoping someone will do a Translation with this VN, it look so damn epic

VN Developed by Alicesoft and Eushully is mostly(Or maybe all) have gameplay feature

Let See................

-Daiteikoku (Developed by Alicesoft, Like Sengoku rance, It's a Turn Based Strategy Game With Space War theme)

-Eiyuu Senki (Gameplay same as above)

-Soukoku no Arterial (VN With Card-Fight Gameplay)

-Madou Koukaku ~Yami no tsuki megami wa doukoku de utau~ (RTS Gameplay Similar to Eien no Aselia and Sengoku rance, I Haven't Play this one, Gonna Try this soon, from the screenshot this game also feature construction mode)

bQ55NgS.jpgANnpu4V.jpg

Hoping someone will do a Translation with this VN, it look so damn epic

VN Developed by Alicesoft and Eushully is mostly(Or maybe all) have gameplay feature

Wow The Last Game Was Awesome XD

I'd believe it, if it weren't for the sheer number of objects that would need tl.  It probably only translates the actual basic interface and ignores the objects and resources (there are over a hundred different resource types). 

If you don't mind something a little childish in tone and simplistic in gameplay, the Galaxy Angels trilogy has some in it. Pretty decent, and you will screw it up if you get complacent or don't play attention. And your choices do effect gameplay, though more so in Eternal and Moonlit lovers than in the original.

Kamidori is the way to go then. You should play that one first.

M'kay.  Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

I kinda want a VN with gameplay that lacks permadeath because I generally dislike having to save right before every battle just in case I do something stupid  :/  I always end up forgetting to, and then I have to load a previous save if I want the character to still be alive, which makes me take even more time to complete it.

Sengoku Hime series... 5 is out and is pretty good.  It's VERY hard though.  Default difficulty will be a serious pain in the butt, because if you sit there doing nothing, the rest of Japan will get united under someone else and they'll overwhelm you with sheer numbers and resources.

well sengoku hime series seems hard but i can't find the 1 , i tried to start with sengoku hime 2 but i'm a bit lost . So right now i'm playing  Bunny Black , the gameplay once you understand it is easy , the only problem is that i don't know what is written into the quest i take so i need to clear all the map , fight every battle until it say me that the quest is complete .

Stick to the latest games (four and five) with Sengoku Hime.  The first three are somewhat painful to play.   Ouzoku is my favorite from Softhouse Chara, but it is virtually unplayable if you don't have extensive Japanese knowledge.  Ikusa Megami Zero is the best Eushully game, story-wise, though the battle system is plain turn-based rpg fare.  Soukoku no Arterial has a fairly easy to master card system and tons of extras... not to mention writing that is so much better than Kamidori's it isn't even really comparable (Kamidori, Himegari, and Kozukuri Banchou being the worst games published or made by Eushully). 

Finished Soukoku , i liked it 

Just didn't appreciate the fact that girls were raped by someone other than Syuya in the demon route

Didn't played Ikusa Megami Zero , and didn't finished yet kamidori but planning to do so when i will have time , i'm also thinking to play Madou Koukaku ( seems really good ). 

For sengoku hime series , Can i understand the story if i start with the 4 and 5 ? Will i not miss important parts of the story ?