Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

You know, I'm a bit reluctant to play Majikoi... I checked out the characters, and there's a huge lacking of ぺったんこ。

Mon,Kokoro n Sayaka is pechapai.....or u could wait fr A4, cuz Homura is pechapai.

I'll try to change the topic (good luck me :D). Has an anime or VN ever made you cry?

tumblr_n5f3qe1W1D1syhpguo3_1280.png

(Kazuko's route was the one thing in years to make me legitimately cry.) 

Crap. I knew a day would come where I'll be terribly busy to catch up with this thread.  -_-

I won't be posting that much as of today guys.

Brilliant idea! I should join in on that as well.

No! I don't want that! Stay with us Onee-sama! *Clings to you*

Just got home. Didn't mean to spark a discussion about the Chris route and not be around to reply.

I think (more like 'vaguely recall') saying I'll probably do the route, anyway. Chris is last on the list, though. Next up is Wanko.

Yay! Let's have fun together. 

tumblr_n5f4eqqmZl1syhpguo1_1280.png

Rejoice, my subjects. Your voices of pleads has reached the great Kosuna-sama, and he and his partner has decided to co-work on Miyako's route, and are determined to finish it in less than 60 days. Now, celebrate!

(So yeah, no progress on Agave for now, but we're pretty sure to get Miyako in less than 2 months.)

(That's awesome news!)

And Wanko.

Not for long! I'll prove you wrong & have big ones! Bigger then Onee-sama's! 

Just got home. Didn't mean to spark a discussion about the Chris route and not be around to reply.

I think (more like 'vaguely recall') saying I'll probably do the route, anyway. Chris is last on the list, though. Next up is Wanko.

I forgive  you since it's wanko.

Back from a cross-country trip... to find that one of my more anticipated VN's, Griasia no Meikyuu, has been postponed on translation because the TL got conscripted into another project and had to shift gears to get that one moving before he/she can come back to it. :(

Still, at least (s)he said where (s)he's going and that there will be a delay, which is more then we got with Yandere's work on Majikoi. And on the matter of the Griasia games, FrontWing just put up an official site for the Griasia no Kaijitsu anime adaptation, although there's little information on it besides a pair of announcement posts regarding the site's actual launch.

Bouncing back to the topic of updates, has Kosuna released any updates on either Miyako or Agrave yet? Or is he waiting till there's enough to make a substantial update about? Cause TL work for two routes probably takes a while, I'm guessing.

^*Points upward*^

... I seriously need to read these posts all the way through before I open my mouth. ^///^

But putting that aside - that's GREAT NEWS!!! Although, I thought Agrave was coming first? Or was Miyako made priority again because more progress had been done on it compared to Agrave? Barring that, does this mean you're going to release Miyako separately, or wait till Agrave is done and release them side-by-side, just in case you were right and Yandere resurrects? I know you said "Miyako in 2 months," but does that mean a confirmed release-date, or will you wait until more progress is done on Agrave for a release so that the two can be released close together? Or will you cross that bridge when you come to it?

Ah, hell with it - still going to celebrate the news!!!

... I seriously need to read these posts all the way through before I open my mouth. ^///^

But putting that aside - that's GREAT NEWS!!! Although, I thought Agrave was coming first? Or was Miyako made priority again because more progress had been done on it compared to Agrave? Barring that, does this mean you're going to release Miyako separately, or wait till Agrave is done and release them side-by-side, just in case you were right and Yandere resurrects? I know you said "Miyako in 2 months," but does that mean a confirmed release, or will you wait until more progress is done on Agrave for a release? Or will you cross that bridge when you come to it?

Ah, hell with it - still going to celebrate the news!!!

Well, guess that since Agave is kind of the general, true route, they first wanna complete the heroines, and then the global route. Makes sense to me o:

But putting that aside - that's GREAT NEWS!!! Although, I thought Agrave was coming first? Or was Miyako made priority again because more progress had been done on it compared to Agrave? 

Kosuna succumbed to peer pressure from this thread, so the priorities were switched again.

Barring that, does this mean you're going to release Miyako separately, or wait till Agrave is done and release them side-by-side, just in case you were right and Yandere resurrects? 

We're going to release them separately, and as soon as they're ready.

I know you said "Miyako in 2 months," but does that mean a confirmed release-date

Kosuna said that he and the other guy were determined to finish Miyako in less than 60 days. 50 days if everything goes well.

I knows, my point was to make you avoid the feeling of "I'm gonna play Chris' route, but will await that scene with a pre-set bad feeling".

It's like someone spoiling a character death on you. You won't look at that character the same way.

In that case; thank you, Jun.

On an off note: I have literally no idea what the Agave route is. Anybody care to give me a synopsis or something? I've now seen that name well over a hundred times by now in this thread and still have no idea what you guys are talking about.

*spoilers aren't really an issue with me for something like this if it comes down to it*

On an off note: I have literally no idea what the Agave route is. Anybody care to give me a synopsis or something? I've now seen that name well over a hundred times by now in this thread and still have no idea what you guys are talking about.

*spoilers aren't really an issue with me for something like this if it comes down to it*

Agave route is the true route. It focuses on those Itagaki Siblings. You know, the red/orange haired tiny one, the purple haired sadist, and the sleepy blue-haired one.

It's like a True Route. If I remember correctly, it's about the Itagaki Family, the girls that Shakadou trains, clashing against the girls of the Kazama Family.

Agave route is the true route. It focuses on those violent sisters. You know, the red/orange haired tiny one, the purple haired sadist, and the sleepy blue-haired one.

Stop beating me to the answers!