Do people like nicknames?

Yuuko

I gave nicknames because im fond with em, but somehow other just copy me. For me its lose the special meaning. These days i rarely give people nickname cuz i dun want to feel tht way again. Beside there r some nickname tht i gave to people who i is belived a friend n somehow he become a douchebag yet he still using tht nickname? u know how thts feel? its like when a girl u had sex with said u have a small dick. n guys..thts hurts.

I gave nicknames because im fond with em, but somehow other just copy me. For me its lose the special meaning. These days i rarely give people nickname cuz i dun want to feel tht way again. Beside there r some nickname tht i gave to people who k belived a friend n somehow he become a douchebag yet he still using tht nickname? u know how thts feel? its like when a girl u had sex with said u have a small dick. n guys..thts hurts.

No no no, you used to call people A-kun, B-kun, C-kun.....

I personally like nicknames especially when my real name is so common... When they call my nickname then I at least know they are talking about me. And my nickname is kinda cute..... :P

I personally like nicknames especially when my real name is so common... When they call my nickname then I at least know they are talking about me. And my nickname is kinda cute..... :P

Mustkill1234 is such a cute name  :heart:

Like HMN is called Hymen  :wahaha:

gotta love FSG.

i have about 11 nicknames thanks to them.

and that one is just........sigh.....using HMN as a username was mistake. i'll forever carry that regret to my grave.

other than that,nicknames are pretty cool.

I gave nicknames because im fond with em, but somehow other just copy me. For me its lose the special meaning. These days i rarely give people nickname cuz i dun want to feel tht way again. Beside there r some nickname tht i gave to people who i is belived a friend n somehow he become a douchebag yet he still using tht nickname? u know how thts feel? its like when a girl u had sex with said u have a small dick. n guys..thts hurts.

huge dicks are overrated~

thts just kiddin, i mean i do setioudly give people a cute or cool nickname for people i fond of.

For example i called HMN, MM because i was eatin M&M when tht happened. See! freakin bakawaii.

gotta love FSG.

i have about 11 nicknames thanks to them.

and that one is just........sigh.....using HMN as a username was mistake. i'll forever carry that regret to my grave.

other than that,nicknames are pretty cool.

huge dicks are overrated~

WHY DO U ONLY TALK BOUT TH LAST PART!!!

Mustkill1234 is such a cute name  :heart:

Not that one dammit ;-;

thts just kiddin, i mean i do setioudly give people a cute or cool nickname for people i fond of.

For example i called HMN, MM because i was eatin M&M when tht happened. See! freakin bakawaii.

Thats just so lame.....

On other forums people just call me FPS for short lol

Not going to lie, that is a pretty great nickname. :D

I like nicknames.

'Course, IRL my friends and I just attach the name faggot to one another and we are done with it.

The internet seems to have a better imagination for this type of thing. :sachi:

Thats just so lame.....

no bro,its because i'm sweet~

WHY DO U ONLY TALK BOUT TH LAST PART!!!

ok ok i'll be more serious jeez. you're so demanding woman.

you might not be on good terms with that guy anymore,but you should think of it as a symbol of the good times and the bond you guys used to share together than being bothered by it.

no bro,its because i'm sweet~

ok ok i'll be more serious jeez. you're so demanding woman.

you might not be on good terms with that guy anymore,but you should think of it as a symbol of the good times and the bond you guys used to share together than being bothered by it.

Not going to lie, that is a pretty great nickname. :D

I like nicknames.

'Course, IRL my friends and I just attach the name faggot to one another and we are done with it.

The internet seems to have a better imagination for this type of thing. :sachi:

Feels though for me its faggot, retard, cancer, aids, ebola. fucktard, autist, dimwit, dipshit, fuckwit, dumbcrap and you get the point.... Be glad with faggot

so u have a small asian dick as we expected?

As for the topic at hand, nicknames are just so fun but I suck at giving nicknames so yeah I just use the common nicknames for some people or call them by their real names/usernames