Just finished Deardrops, recommend me something else that is translated

Mugi

https://vndb.org/u94212/listAll of the VN's I have finished

I was thinking about Yume Miru Kusuri (Bullying really slams my feels button, though) or Kirakira (Haven't played a VN where the text box is the whole screen, don't know how i'll feel about that), but really just recommend me anything translated. Some that are localized or were not on Fuwa would be nice (I only recently found out about Deardrops and YMK). 

If you enjoyed Deardrops, you will certainly like Kira☆Kira. They are similar, but different.

Deardrops is a VN about Music with characters in it, while Kira☆Kira is a VN about characters with music in it. Kira also is an inch more serious than DD.

In case you liked it, check out the crossover Fandisk, it's great. Don't bother with Curtain Call though, Curtain call is awful.

YMK is good. I like it, but also thought it tried a little too hard in some spots. Nice art. 

Edelweiss takes a lot tons of tolerance and patience to get into, but after that initial "eww"-hurdle passed, I enjoyed it a lot. 

You can never go wrong with Little Busters, unless you're waiting for EX.

Da Capo 2 is good. Some people say it's possible to enjoy without forcing yourself through Da Capo 1, but I think the pain helped me like it even more. D.C 1 is really boring though.

• 5 months later...

About Deardrops

Does it have a intense love triangle? Just read this description on Samejima "Because of that, he winds up at odds with Shoichi over Riho's loyalties, but he's not a bad person at heart."

I have love triangles with a passion, well, mostly if they appear after feelings are expressed and/or already in the relationship.

• 4 weeks later...

Go for Katawa Shoujo, it's gonna pull the feels train 95% of the time! Though tread lightly since it has...well, some.."intimate" moments. But nonetheless, the story is beautifully crafted and exceptional! Plus, it's free. My other recommendation would be If My Heart Had Wings. Also, Sakura Swim Club. From what I head, The Flower Shop is also interesting.