Not really introduce thread but

Novel21

Hello Everyone I have been on this site for long time now and I really love this forum and all people on this forum but I miss talking to somebody over PM.

We can talk about anime, Manga, VN or other general things.

We can Share eashother favorite picture Of anime, Manga and VN.

And we can upload our favorite Loli since I have Been intressert in Loli for awaile now.

So I hope I can Get somebody to talk to me over PM.

Hello Everyone I have been on this site for long time now and I really love this forum and all people on this forum but I miss talking to somebody over PM.

Well, there is high probability that I know nothing, but I would say you are fighting a losing battle. If you were a kind of person that easily catches contact with other people you wouldn't be here now. And you already should know, that being friendly and active on the forum won't help finding someone to talk to either. Sometimes accepting your place in a loner club is less painful than going desperate about finding friends...

But maybe I know nothing. Good luck anyway ^^

Well, it seems my post was a miss. Good for you...

Welcome to da club

0q5eJ2m.gif

Ah, stolen GIFs. The glory.

Well, there is high probability that I know nothing, but I would say you are fighting a losing battle. If you were a kind of person that easily catches contact with other people you wouldn't be here now. And you already should know, that being friendly and active on the forum won't help finding someone to talk to either. Sometimes accepting your place in a loner club is less painful than going desperate about finding friends...

But maybe I know nothing. Good luck anyway ^^

We can talk about anime, Manga, VN or other general things.

We can Share eashother favorite picture Of anime, Manga and VN.

And we can upload our favorite Loli since I have Been intressert in Loli for awaile now.

So I hope I can Get somebody to talk to me over PM.