Hi! I look forward to our discussions.

Quark

Hello.

So. VNs. I got into VNs though Ace Attorney, and since then I've rolled on through Higurashi, 999, Virtue's Last Reward, Dangan Ronpa, and quite a few OELVNs I can't remember all of the names. Right now I'm on my second playthrough of all ages patched G-Senjou, first got Tsubaki's bad end and am playing through for her good one now. I love VNs with thrilling engaging stories and prefer them without graphic sexual content if you have any recommendations for me, I've been a lurker for quite a long time on this website. I can't wait for ZE3 and Steam Higurashi, and I can't think of anything else to say haha. Any questions, throw 'em at me!  ;)

Cool, I think I'll read Sharin+the bonus disc after G-Senjou. Or maybe that would be an overload. I hear they're both great, but similar.

And thanks for the Umineko suggestion. I'm so glad I snagged that before the site changes. I played through Higurashi a few years ago and just finished reading the manga, so it might be a good spot for me to hop into next.  :) I have seen so many spoilers though.... :(

Can't fight against the moe. f0d957bde1e53388d95e620e3177d1374cf19cf9

I will also welcome you to the forums i only recommend you stay away from UCW but a good VN without sexual content is Planetarian it's short but has a great story.

What is UCW?

It seems you don't like erotic content?

WHY

BECAUSE

JK, fanservice is okay but I don't like it when things get sexually explicit. That turns me away from stories. :L I'm into VNs for the plot.

By the way I love all the characters in your signature, who are they? The only ones I recognize are Iffy and Compa.

Also, do you mind if I steal your Currently Playing, Stalling, and Completing bar idea?

• 2 weeks later...

By the way I love all the characters in your signature, who are they? The only ones I recognize are Iffy and Compa.

I'm a faggot and I didn't see this. Sorry.

From left to right: Broccoli, MAGES., MarvelousAQL, Iffy, Compa, Falcom, Tekken, CyberConnect2.

I'm fairly sure you meet Broccoli in Chapter 1, then Falcom and MAGES. in Chapter 2, Tekken in Chapter 3, Falcom in Chapter 4, and Marvy in Chapter 5. MAGES. and Marvy will be the first ones to join your party, iirc. That's in Chapter 5.