Many a conflict did arise.

As the Okatudon people resisted their rule,

And waged war with their new ally.

For they did not know that a greater threat,

Would soon throw their plans awry.

After years of struggle a truce was reached,

Finally bringing peace to the land.

Forming a council with Gangamamer, the Visnovella elite,

And the renegades of the Fanlasitor band.

But this tranquility did not last,

As the country soon would feel.

For the rebel group of the Shooleda tribe,

Would not let their old wounds heal.

Enraged by the death of their eldest son,

They took action behind the scenes.

Summoning forth the dragon Kasei,

To conquer the land by all means.

And the following war would divide the land,

In the worst conflict the country had seen.

With the rise of this new great power,

The warfare was light a-new.

As the Okatudon people divided,

And the kingdom of Kasei grew.

By professing a new form of lifestyle,

Kasei's popularity did rise.

And threated the rule of Gangamamer,

As the country split before his eyes.

Gangamamer protested this new way of life,

Fighting back against this imposter.

But in this struggle he forget himself,

And the beliefs he himself had fostered.

But Kasei used the religion of Tesam,

So this brand new life-style prospered.

In an effort to dispatch this new-found threat,

Gangamamer forgot his light.

Neglecting the wishes of his people,

In the struggle to win back his rights.

Kasei in his struggle for power,

Was owned by the rulers of Tesam.

Who guided the dragon's decisions,

While the wishes of the people were condemned.

Thus the two dragons did struggle,

In their desperate attempts to survive.

While the Okatudon people divided,

Struggling to remain alive.

As they wait for the struggle to end,

And the times of prosperity to revive.

Once upon the time , A dragon name Gangamamer who live in cave known as "The Rich Dragon" in Eastern area Visnovella..

Gangamamer have everything he want as long he got gold. Gangamamer keep remind himself that he is most powerful in area because he have everything and nothing that he can't buy. All Tiny human just a slave when given gold.

One day, A old man came to visit the dragon. The old man tells the dragon that to the west area Visnovella got more powerful dragon live. Old man continue say that the dragon tell rumor about "the rich dragon" in eastern area just a brat with toy only.

Gangamamer very rage that he pride is tainted. He rush out of cave and adventure to the western Visnovella.
3 days 3 night, without resting to travel to western.
but,

When Gangamamer arrive in western area. He find out that area full of rock and empty desert land....
No living being is live at there since the land is dying .....
Gangamamer didn't find the dragon live there and went back home at eastern area Visnovella.

After long journey of week. Gangamamer feel extreme tired.
He arrived the home cave .....
but...
The gold all gone.....
Gangamamer is shock and wordless.....
Gangamamer find out that he get the trick ....
and learn that gold can't buy everything,
Wisdom and Cunning is learned by experience ...
Gangamamer just "a frog in the well".

I'm not really good with creative writing but here's mine.

There was once a dragon named Gangamamer that lived in the land of Visnovella. He ruled the country and protected its citizens and land. They lived in content knowing the dragon was there and spent their days in happiness, with worry being the last thing on their minds.

This could not last forever of course, and one day a neighboring country invaded during nightfall. As their military might far exceeded that of Visnovella's, there was not much of a fight as the armies marched on the capital, Nuwafovel. It was up to Gangamamer to stop them since nobody else could.

Gangamamer was swift in his attack and he engaged the enemies head-on. Even though he was a great dragon, it was difficult to overcome the thousands he had to face alone. He never gave up, though because he didn't want to fail the townspeople relying on him.

After a battle that lasted several hours, the invading army retreated and Gangamamer returned home, albeit not unscathed. The townspeople praised him for his efforts and he was content with knowing the country was safe.

Okay I finally threw something together too.

Once in a country far to the east, ruled not by man but by powerful beast.

From ancient times there dragons had reigned, the people were happy their lands maintained.

But the dragons were many and the land so small, soon there wouldn’t be room for them all.

When realizing that they had to expand, the dragons searched for uncharted land.

They soon found a country, Visnovella, to the west, but who would be brave enough to embark on this quest?

Only one dragon was fearless enough, the dragon Gangamamer who was not exactly buff.

No, he was tiny and frail and his flight very slow, but kept persisting, he just had to go.

After saying goodbye he began his ascent, he looked slightly wobbly as he to Visnovella went.

There by a lake he discovered a town, beside it a castle that looked slightly run-down.

At the town square Gangamamer landed, but in his descent he tore his wing, stranded.

When he tumbled down the people fled, except a young girl who gave him some bread.

He asked for her name but she ignored his demand, their languages were different, she couldn’t understand.

She gave him a smile and then ran away, Gangamamer called after her, he wanted her to stay.

Through the night Gangamamer cried all alone,’ I want to go home’, he screamed and he moaned.

But in the morning the girl finally returned, with her was a man who looked very concerned.

Gangamamer tried to ask him too for his name, surprisingly an answer finally came.

This man had knowledge of languages from far and wide, relived that he wasn’t alone Gangamamer cried.

The man had a doctor look over his wing, and when he heard of his mission took him to the king.

Gangamamer explained his circumstances which the man translated, and then they looked at the king and for his answer they waited.

He told Gangamamer that the dragons were free to move there if Visnovella was where they wanted to be.

He wanted to go home and tell everyone straight-away that he’d finally found them a place to stay.

He spread out his wing and prepared for flight, but when he tried to move his sight turned white.

The cut in his wing was aching with pain, until that had been healed he would have to remain.

The wait was long but never boring, he spent the time learning the language and exploring.

The people grew used to him and stopped being afraid, when it was time to leave they even threw him a parade.

When he returned with more dragons in tow, the people was singing and waving below.

And in Visnovella the dragons since then have remained, the people are happy, their lands maintained.

Rhyming? I should've thought of that. Good one.

Our story beings in the self-proclaimed capital of Visnovella, the port city called Vienndiby. Vienndiby was a rather poor city, especially for a capital, but Visnovella was not a particularly rich country. It's population was in the tens of thousands and most of its citizens were unemployed, mostly due to laziness. Instead of work, most of the citizens occupied their time with piracy. To this day nobody really knows for sure where they managed to get their hands on so many vessels and armaments, but the commonly accepted theory is that they downloaded them. As a result, while the city itself was poor, most of the citizens were incredibly affluent and anyone who tried to tax the pirates was forced to... abdicate their position. 
As the years passed, word spread of the riches Vienndibian pirates possess. Many travelled to Vienndiby to live their lives plundering to their heart's content, and many more travelled in an attempt to defeat the pirates. Needless to say, the latter did not succeed.
Eventually, the now hundreds of thousands of Vienndibian pirates held a sizable chunk of the world's riches, which, as they would soon find out, was their biggest mistake. Not only did few other cities wish to do business with the pirates, limiting the amount of goods they could purchase with their riches, but the few cities that did business charged several times more than they normally would. But by far the greatest consequence was the fact that slowly but surely more and more people held on to and hid their treasure rather than trading it, causing fewer traders to put themselves at risk of being robbed, and reducing the amount of treasure that could be stolen.
There are two things you need to know about dragons. They are merciless, and their interactions with humans are limited to killing them to gather riches for their hoards. So naturally when Gangamamer, a relatively young red dragon, but a dragon nonetheless, noticed that his hoard wasn't growing nearly as quickly as it used to, he was furious. A few days later, when he was about to burn another village he got an idea. He captured one of the villagers and said: "If you tell me why all the villages around here are so much poorer than they were 10 years ago, I'll consider sparing your lives." Naturally, the villager told him all about the pirates at Vienndiby and how their plundering had affected the economy. The dragon thanked him before burning him and his entire village to the ground and flew off in the direction of Vienndiby.
A flying dragon isn't something that can be easily missed, so the Vienndibians knew full well what was approaching, and it didn't take a genius to figure out why, so by the time the dragon arrived a good thousand ships were prepared for battle. What they hadn't considered, though, was that their weapons weren't meant for fighting airborne enemies, and their ships were made primarily from wood, which was a rather easy to set aflame. Within an hour the entire fleet was sunk, and by sundown the city was reduced to smoldering ash.
Rather than move all the Vienndibian treasure to his hoard, the dragon decided it would be quicker to make the ruins his new hoard. Unlike his old hoard, Vienndiby (or what was left of it) was in the middle of Visnovella, an razing the surrounding cities was much esier when you didn't have to fly for hours to reach them. It only took Gangamamer a little over a year to incinerate the rest of the cities of Visnovella and gather their treasures.
They say Gangamamer resides in the desecrated corpse of Visnovella to this day.
The end.

*Ahem* So... you say you wanted a story? Okay, fine. "Once upon a time, there was a bold adventurer, named-"

What do you mean "you want dragons"!? Dragons are big, stupid, and have more teeth than that shark next-doors! People these days are all about the flashy stuff, the normal stories are apparently "not good enough" for all these fancy people, huh? Well, all right then. *Ahem* "Once upon a time, there was a big and vicious dragon, with scales as black as it's soul. For this was no normal dragon, no. This was ruler of reptiles, the hegemon of hoarders, the conqueror of countries..." Well, you get the point. This dragon was a mean fellow. "The only thing this dragon wanted, was wealth. No matter the repercussions, this dragon sought ways to gain money. It didn't care about it's reputation, it didn't care about the people who lived below it's lair, it didn't-"

Okay, maybe a black and white story like this is too unrealistic... Here, let me try again:

"Once... Once upon a time, in a land called Visnovella, there lived a dragon called..." uhm... Gangamamer? "Called Gangamamer. What you gotta understand, is that Visnovella, was no ordinary land. No, for it's countries were ruled by dragons. And Gangamamer was one of the big ones."

Uhm... how big was it? Well, it was a large- "So large in fact, that when he, no she, took flight she blocked out the sun with her great leathery wings. However, since such a large dragon uses a lot of energy when moving, she rarely took flight. So rarely in fact, that seeing her in the sky was considered a sign, a herald of things to come." Why you might ask? We'll get to that in a bit. "The Country that Gangamamer ruled was not a prosperous one, but neither was it a poor one. This was in part thanks to Gangamamer's efforts when it came to matters of a governing nature. For the country's citizen's most days went merrily by, undisturbed by the building-sized reptile inhabiting the castle, only to one day have the monotony briefly shattered by a new edict or reform that Gangamamer had drafted. And while most of the edicts where well-received by the masses, the so-called 'intellectual elite'  only saw these edicts as cheap attempts to provide smutty enter-" I mean "'bread and circuses', and thus only useful for the dragon to bolster her popularity. But the truth was; these edicts and reforms used to be vital in keeping the kingdom prosperous, as well as having the added benefit of helping Gangamamer remain popular, and therefore, on the throne." However large this "throne" would have to be to support a 200 ton... Nevermind. "Sometimes an edict might prove popular even among the 'intellectual elite', but those were rare, and far between. Sometimes they took longer to draft than expected, and sometime-" Well, not sometimes of course. This only happened in the beginning, when Gangamamer was young, and inexperienced. But back to the story at hand: "and sometimes the edict were of questionable quality. And while 'Bread and circuses' kept Gangamamer on the throne, she also needed the support of these 'intellectuals'. But lo and behold, she was not the only one who wanted to sit in a rather uncomfortable chair and experience the cheer of the masses. There were also... the Fans." Or by a more fancy name: Free Army of New Subbing, Or whatever else sounds fancy while still being a hastily thought-out acronym. "They lurked in the shadows, outside the dragon-ruled countries of Visnovella, and what they wanted, was difficult to figure out. For despite having a nice name and seeming like a united bunch, they were the opposite. Some just wanted people to govern themselves, some wanted to be popular, some wanted to share their wealth with people, some maybe wanted attention, and some even genuinely believed in that they were bringing down the dragons. Whatever their motivations were, different dragons had different solutions: Some worked together with the Fans, some hunted them, some ignored them, and some condemned them. Whatever the dragons did, the Fans were still there. And that, my friend, is the land of Visnovella, ruled by dragons..." So... what do you think?

Oh... so it was boring? Too much politics and explanations? And I forget about why it was seen as a sign when Gangamamer flew? Well, you see, it was.. uhm... eh... symbolical... meaning that she took a break before... Right! She took the time to relax before announcing what edict she was working on before...

No? Well then, let me begin again, "Once upon a time, there was a bold adventurer, named..."

Alright, I'm 2,271 words in myself.  This seems like something that might take some degree of time, and I'll be keeping a close eye on the specific deadline of seven days/168 hours from the original challenge post.  Generally it should be well enough, though week 2 ended a day before the scheduled end from my timezone, so it helps to clarify our understanding.

For now, here's the first chapter.  It should suffice as an entry in the event the remaining text is not complete in due time.  If the formatting makes it hard to read, let me know and I can send you the source document over email.  The increased font size is for the sake of readability, let me know if I should change it back.

~~~

--Chapter 1.  Visnovellian Night.  The First Symphony.

April 16th, 11:30 PM.  Half an hour until the date changes, and that shit informant still hasn’t arrived.  Where the fuck is he?  We were supposed to meet here an hour ago!  I could be at the brothel right now!  I could be having drunken sex!  Do you realize how rarely I get to do that!?

The lamp on the other side of the street is flickering between light and dark.  Howling wind blows across the road and kicks up the dirt at my feet.  One by one, the windows go black as the few remaining everymen turn in for the night.  Except for that guy on the third floor, though.  Why do you keep going after my daughter?  Get your own for once!

A field of stars twinkles in the sky up above.  I’m usually indoors this time of night, so it isn’t often I get to see them like this.  Like the far-off cities to the north, a sea of lights outside of a man’s wildest imaginations, sitting there in plain sight.  A miracle of the world, passed by without so much as a glance.

28 minutes to midnight.  The Clock Tower of the Golden Witch shines just as bright as ever.  High above every other building in view, like a sparkling beacon to those prancing fuckwits in the shiny clothes.  Chances are they’re drunk as usual.  Golden drapes adorn the tower with a fine sheen, and if you looked closely enough you could see spots of blood on the walls, artifacts past of one of their crazy ‘games.’  You would be hard-pressed to find an actual corpse nearby, though.

My blade rests firmly in its sheathe, tied to my waist and ready to strike at a moment’s notice.  Were this last month I’d have my gun as well, but some fuckwit decided to mess around with it and it blew up in his face.  My hair rests in front of my eyes (I hate those fucking haircuts) and my mustache rests upon my lips (I fucking hate shaving) like a migrant worm begging for warmth.  My body is covered in a black trenchcoat – useful for keeping out of view, but I’ve been standing here for so damn long my legs are going to snap if they don’t get to kick someone.  The rest of my clothes isn’t really worth mentioning – a brown shirt with long sleeves, and some black pants I bought last Christmas.  They’re sturdy and can take a punch, but aside from that aren’t really exceptional in any way.

Footsteps.  Someone’s coming.

I duck into the alleyway for a moment, and peer over the wall to get a good look.   A young man, about four years younger than me.  A brown coat like something out of a Sherlock movie and a black ponytail waving around behind his head.  Sweat drops from his face and his breath is in short spasms.  The kind of man who trips over his own shoelaces at least four times a day, then stops to tie them together in the middle of a barfight.

Is that the informant?  He seems kind of small.  He’s wearing a red scarf like the informant said he would, but I can’t tell if he’s actually the one.  Where has he been all this time?

“Karkhan!  Mr. Karkhan!”  The boy screams out into the night.  And then, he reels backwards and falls to the floor.

Because I punched him in the face.  My fist reels back into position.

“Rule number one.  Do not make me fucking wait.”  I look down at him two feet back, flailing around on the ground with blood coming out his nose.  The guy started squirming around like a worm burrowing back into the ground.  What the hell?  He’s starting to get up, but he still looks like something I’d have flushed down the toilet right now.

“U-um…I would much prefer if you didn’t do that again, Mr. Karkhan.”  He said.  I step close and shove myself into his face.

“Rule number two.  There are very few people who can call me by my last name, and you aren’t one of them.  I don’t want that shit spoken anywhere in a hundred miles from me.  Understood?”

“Y-Yes, Raevan.  Understood.”

If memory serves me, the kid’s name is Johnathan.  Johnathan Hendriat.  The guy couldn’t harm a fly if he tried and his only redeeming quality is how easily he can hop around without getting himself killed.  Our second time cooperating together since the start of the new year.  First time we ended up running around with some underground mafia conspiracy – his wife and daughter abandoned ship after I said the guy had died in a car accident, and wouldn’t you know it the guy shows up in a full-body cast at my doorstep a month later.  He has a knack for proving people wrong about that shit.  If you thought it was impossible, he’s probably done it.  And who needs the family, anyway?  His wife was even more of a shit than mine!

“So, what is it?  I’ve been waiting here all day so you’d better make damn sure it’s important.  Feels like my balls are freezing off here.”  I mean that as literally as possible without putting my masculinity in danger.  It’s the middle of spring but for all I know it could start snowing any fucking second.

“M-My apologies, I was deciphering the texts and didn’t notice the time, and then there was the dragon and my taxi was late-Anyway, come with me!  There isn’t much time left!”

The kid runs off before I can grab him.  “What the hell are you talking about!?”  The shit talks so fast I can barely hear him, and he dashes down the alleyway like a rabid squirrel who just drank a lifetime supply of coke.

“The dragon!  It’s here!”

“Are you in middle school, you little shit?  Where are you going!?”

Are you shitting me?  Are you fucking shitting me?  This is the kind of shit I tell my daughter so she doesn’t wander into the brothel!  What the hell is he talking about!?

Johnathan runs up the steps to the fourth-story balconies.  The wood creaks and bends under our feet as we dash past.  The window drapes are blowing around in the air and clothes hung out to dry hangs above the streets below.    We’re making so much damn noise I’m surprised the whole city isn’t up in arms over us.

“I’m serious!  It’s almost here!”  The kid’s eyes are lit up like a fucking lighthouse of all things.  “Could you stop running and tell me what the fuck it is you’re talking about!?”

“I’m talking about a dragon!”  “THEY DON’T FUCKING EXIST, SHITHEAD!”  “Well you didn’t spend all night on those documents, did you?”  “I DON’T FUCKING CARE, THEY DON’T FUCKING EXIST!”

The sound of the golden bells rings across the town.  The Clock Tower of the Golden Witch looms high into the sky.  Midnight has come, as the last remaining vestiges of the night fall into silence.  The stars shine brightly in the sky, brighter than anything human hands could ever have created.  Sparkling above like an incontainable force that, no matter how we may try, holds a power that cannot be held.

April 17th, 12:00 AM.  Midnight.  It’s about this time that all the night owls head to bed, and all the brothels stop accepting new customers to give the overnight fuckers some peace.  The time where modern society loses its focus, and the world regresses to its most base form under the cover of the dark.  Nobody can hear your cries, and nobody can hear you scream.  Such is the nature of the depths of the night.

A roar.  A terrifying howl from beasts unknown, unheard of by the reasoning of modern society.  Like the cry of a banshee the size of ten-thousand men, a titan unmatched by human potential.  A deep, penetrating roar that sends shockwaves through the city and would drive a mortal man to insanity.  A paralyzing chill runs through my spine like a single bullet, and the bones in my body tense up with an indescribable strength beyond mortal comprehension.

“It’s here, it’s here, it’s here!”  Johnathan runs ahead like a toddler on Christmas morning.  That damn ponytail is fluttering about and his speed increases even faster than it was before.  Keep running, my body says to me.  If you don’t, you’ll miss the main event.  It cries out like a child desperate to satisfy his curiosity.  My feet run ahead with momentum far beyond my ability to stop it, as if the hands of fate itself have pushed me onto a path of no return.  It isn’t that our fate is pre-determined, it’s simply that our ignorance doesn’t allow us any other choices.

And so, at long last.  Our tale has finally begun.

The green beast rushes forth.  Emerald scales cover its body like the finest jewels, and its’ eyes a raging fire that has burned from the moment of its birth.  Great wings, each large enough to cover a two-story building, flap back and forth with an effortless motion.  Each gust of wind pushes it forward, flying through the air as an explosion of air blasts out behind it.  A single one would be enough to destroy a small building if the events of the night were not commanded to stay hidden.  The inhabitants of the town stay asleep in their beds, unaware of the majestic beast bursting forth right outside their doors.

“Gangamamer.  The mythical beast of new beginnings.”  Johnathan’s voice is barely audible.  His eyes are transfixed too strongly to speak.

The beast is real.  There’s no other explanation for this.  No figment of mere imagination could cause one’s body to tremble so strongly, to strike fear in one’s heart with such simple movements.  And yet, only something outside of our known reality could be so beautiful to begin with.  A blind man would call it a nightmare.  A deaf man would call it a treasure.  But nobody can ignore the beast’s immense power, at a scale unheard of by all of mortal society.

The clock tower’s golden glow reflects off the creature’s  emerald skin.  Each individual scale a great emerald in its own right.  Even a single one could buy a small country if you found someone willing to purchase it.  The dragon rushes across the air with such speed, and yet there is not a scratch on a single one.  It deftly turns across the buildings, like the swiftest eagle in all the world, rushing across the town without so much as glancing the buildings with its’ skin.  I’m surprised we’re able to keep up.  We’re probably only able to see it because this isn’t anything more than a midnight stroll.  The thought that something could move even faster threatens to snap my mind in two, but no other explanation comes to mind no matter how hard I think.

Gangamamer.  It’s here.  Right before our eyes.  A fucking dragon.  Can you believe this shit?  This is the kind of stuff people tell their kids so they don’t fuck something up.  Children’s tales, nothing more.  Lies and follies to get the little brats to behave instead of running around the city like mindless midgets.  It’s not supposed to even exist in the first place.  If you’re going to choose something to turn into a real thing, why not choose something easier?  Like a little fucking fairy that goes around flashing her tits to growing adolescents or a little elf that delivers beer to people’s houses?

But this?  A fucking dragon, of all things?  What are you on?  Of all the mythical creatures in the land, this is the one you decide to bring to life?  A fucking DRAGON?  Did you smoke too much pot today, you little shit?  Did you leave your sanity at the door and lock yourself up with little girls until you found something that sounded like a good idea?

The beast rushes forward.  With one final flap of its wings, it bursts into the air.  The dragon blasts into the sky, disappearing once more.  Faintly blinking off in the distance, until it joins the starts high up in the sky.

I stop, and rest my feet.  How long was I running for?  I don’t know.  My vision is blurry and full of dust, and my ears ring and ring like there’s no end in sight.  It’s like I’m drowning in my own sweat with my legs threatening to snap in two if I take so much as another step.

Johnathan plasters his body along the floor.  His fingers are twitching like they have a torrent of energy with nowhere to go.  His breathing is repetitive and loud, but his eyes haven’t dimmed since the moment we first laid eyes on it.  They’re twinkling like the brightest stars in the sky.

I open my mouth after a few minutes’ rest.  “So, you little shit.  When the hell is that thing showing up again?”

There’s a bit of time before his reply, caught between desperate breasts as he tries to fill his lungs.  “Don’t know yet.  It’ll be a long time before the whole document is deciphered.”

“Well, see if you can sort it soon.  We’ll need it.”

“Oh?  You actually took an interest in it?”  He genuinely looks kind of surprised.

“Damn fucking straight, kid.”  I smirk.

“We’re going to catch that bastard.  One way or another.”

And so, the first night comes to an end.  Our story has begun.

As stated earlier, I'm hoping that makes it easier to read after pasting it over.  Perhaps size 18 was a bit large but I think it's actually turned out well

:P

You're being sued either way. Also, I'll be posting my entry tomorrow. My astonishing tale which will amaze even God himself. 

:Kappa: 

Well, here's mine. I ask for forgiveness for the bad english, but i'm not really good with the language:

Every year, there comes a time when the kingdom of Visnovella appears somewhere in the world. Legend tales that it's some kind of land of destiny, land where many revolutions have taken place, many empires have risen and many others have fallen. A lot of people travel to sighseeing, others in search of items of great power, or information, and others to make legends come true. But my reason of being here is none of the ones I've mentioned, it's for the rum. You see, there's a good old tavern here, and the rum they serve there is the one that the gods should've drank when they walked the world (in my opinion, that's it).

So, I was drinking and drinking and drinking, then a gal came and said "Five gold coins says you can't drink 3 bottles in a minute" and I was like "Heh, watch and learn". After winning the five gold coins, we chatted for a while, drunk with the rum and ourselves, and went to the nearest inn to... you know, fuck like there was no tomorrow.

I woke up at 5 o'clock, with a bit of a headache, and remembering the wise words of an old friend "you can win over the hangover drinking", i went once again to the bar. It was almost empty, except for the bartender and a man... a warrior maybe? he was wearing some kind of armor and had a sword hanging from his waist. I sat near the warrior and began drinking again. Maybe he was bored, or just liked to talk, but he said "Hi, do you wanna hear an interesting story related to this land of legends?" "Ok, I don't have anything else to do at the moment" I said, and he began his tale:

Once, long ago, there was a time when dragons ruled the world, the other races, such as elves, humans, orcs, and the ever slimish slimes, were only slaves of them, only things to please themselves, only creatures destined to serve them, to entertain them, to kill each other for their joy, and so on, you catch the drift.

Obviously, the most weren't happy with the situation, but they were powerless.

There was dragon called Gangamamer, name bestowed upon him for certain circumstances that're not very interesting so i'll skip that. So, this dragon felt very bored with the current way of the world: Dragons live like hundreds of thousands of years, and being at the top of the "food chain", ruling the other species, it is understable that at least one or two would be tired of this lifestyle after all the years, so he decided to take action.

It is said that if you are doing something, even if it's wrong to do it, you must do it like it's the most natural thing in the world, and no one will complain or even notice. The Visnovella rebellion group, did this every day, having meetings like two blocks away from the royal palace of royal royalty of the dragons, Visnovella being at that time the main kingdom of the dragon race. Well, they could 'cause the dragons could crush'em at any given time, so, no worries there. The thing is, the leader of the rebels was the almighty Rick, a slime who could polymorph into almost everything of the same mass, and whose codename was SSS (don't ask why, I don't know either), was at an impass with the elves's council of six. The elves wanted to join forces with the heroes of the other kingdoms and their followers to at least kill the weakest of the five great elemental dragons (which one, i don't know, they're really strong and spat things out of their mouths), while Rick was opposed to this idea.

It was the following day of the discussion that Gangamamer make his move. He contacted the head of the council of six and invited him to his palace (it was huge 'cause, you know, dragons're huge), there, they held a meeting. Gangamamer went straigh to the point and said "Look, my power is to absorb someone's power by devouring him/her/it, and I just know that with Rick's ability, I'll be invincible". Obviously, the elf answered what does they gained with that to commit that kind of treason, so our dragon said "I'm really bored with the current state of the world, I need something thrilling, some chaos in my long life, so I'm planing to overthrow the current empire, drive the world into an era of chaos, and have some fun". The elf was silent, he was thinking about this outrageous idea. He then said "Ok, we'll let you meet and devour Rick, but nothing comes without a price". "What's what you want?", Said Gangamamer. "We'll take the slain body of the first great dragon that you kill". And then  the deal was done. Gangamamer though that they wanted it for armors and weapons, since dragon bodies were like a treasure themselves.

Next day, Rick was asked to teach a promising orc the art of the sword. Since they didn't have any training grounds in which they could train in secret ('cause there WERE training grounds, but where destined to train warriors and made then fight, not one on one, but an army battle), they went to a near forest, and the slime began his teachings. Nothing he knew of the trap that was set. The orc wasn't sme kind of novice, and when Rick suggested to learn a little more while sparring, he went all out. Rick though that, while it was an intense fight, wasn't really a danger to him, but a human sorceress suddenly appeared and casted ice 8 on his feet. Rick lost balance, and at the same moment, the orc impaled him with the sword. Fast as lightning, Gangamamer made his move. He fell from the sky at two times terminal speed (maybe three or one, not really sure, physics were weird that day), and with ground, ice and sword ate SSS.

Next day, after a night of testing his new power (he didn't have a lot of, just being able of breathing fire and double hawk sigh 'cause, you know, dragon  supremacy and things like that, not need of more power), he went to th royal palace of royal royalty, palace as big as New York.

"Wait wait", I said to the man whose calm voice was telling me the story, "What's a New York?". "It's something that you wouldn't understand, young man. Let's just say that it was really big, 'cause of the dragons, you see", he answered, and continued his story:

It was not a bizarre sight seeing a not to high level dragon going into the palace, there were times when they were bored and just wanted to see something fun that only the five great elemental dragons could though off. So he went to visit the fire dragon, Avel (rumors said that he was the demon lord of some weird dimension, don't ask), who was said to be the weakest of the leaders ('cause of the dimension shift).

They talked a lot, what were they doing in their everyday life, fun things to make do to the slaves, and so on. Suddenly, Gangamamer attaked, but Avel more or less expected it, and a fierce fight began.

Young one, it was a fierce fight, the kind of fight that you must see, and time is wasted trying to reconstruct the actions that took place there, so i'm not gonna tell you a thing.

"What? Are you kidding?", I said. "No, I want to finish this story before lunch you know, and this fights were, if not long, too complicated to tell", said the man, and continued:

The thing is, Avel was slain, and the council of six appeared, and with an hypercube (whose invention is attributed to someone called Red Mage), they took the headless body of Avel. Gangamamer hadn't even recieved a scratch, and since the fight must had been heard. He proceeded to kill the other four.

Same shit, different dragon, just that this time, the ice, wind, and lightning dragon were devoured by Gangamamer (someone says that he raped the bodies too, but the wind dragon was the only woman and they had sex before the battle). Just as he was going to fight the earth dragon, whose name was Brongaa (honoring an ancient dragon god, Brongaa of the Purgatory). A rumble was heard from the skies. A thousand lightnings-things fell from there, transmiting something that, at the eye, could only be interpreted as raw data, into everything. Gangamamer and Brongaa were no exception, and they felt that their powers, strengh, and overall stats, were dramaticaly decreasing. The leader of the council of six suddenly appeared, and Brongaa felt something inside of him, something that was not right. This elf then said. "Greetings, my friends, my name is Robertus, and today I'm here to take my place at the top of the food chain, to be the supreme ruler of this world. How, do you ask? It is a known that dragons bodies are a huge pile of treasures, specially the heart, a mass of pure energy. A dimesion traveler called Yamimagari Pakuaki once said to me that with enough energy, it was possible to rewrite the scenario of the world, and I just did that. I made to modifications: the first, to downgrade the power level of the dragons, and then, the power to rule over them. I wanted the power to rule over every living being, but there was not the necessary energy inside Avel, and I needed to strip the dragons of their potential of an uprising at future, sacrificing one of then to rewrite once again the world". The two dragons were speechless. Robertus then said to the two to bow down to him, but only Brongaa did it.

You see, absorbing Rick and then loosing most of his dragon power, Gangamamer was not a dragon at that moment, it was some kind of hybrid, like a mule, but cool.

He tried to escape as fast as he could, but a high sorcerer came and stripped Gangamamer of his wings with a spear called tonbogiri, and proceeded to seal him in a chest.

The chest was thrown into the Eldric Sea, and the elves began an all-out attack, mounting dragons and conquering the world, that day was the fall of the Dragon Empire.

The man finished his story, and said "If you want to hear how the elf empire was destroyed, and how I broke free, come tomorrow". "You... broke free? Don't tell me that..." "Amnesia dust!!", said the man, an threw some kind of dust, which did nothing to me, he the said to me "Ok, today, I'll pay for your drinks, but stop thinking about what I said" "Deal", I said, and asked for another bottle of rum and something to eat.

Well, here's what I was able to do. It was fun.

A long time ago, Gangamamer used to have a peaceful life as a dragon protecting all the people and eroge that existed in Visnovella. However, this soon came to an end when a foreign knight named TASJ came from the distant land of ASU, looking for a new challenge.

It was obvious that the knight's power level was way over nine thousand, so Gangamamer sought help from his dragon companion, Loddler. Gangamamer was certain that he was the most powerful living being in Visnovella, but it had been many centuries since a foreigner came to his land in search for a worthy opponent.

Gangamamer knew how the people from Visnovella were, so the unknown knight would soon learn of Gangamamer's whereabouts. He had to act fast. He quickly flew to ASU to get acquainted with that land's way of fighting, along with Loddler.

In the way, he met many distinguished warriors whose techniques were unique and couldn't be found back on Visnovella. Even though Gangamamer had some issues dueling with his enemies, Loddler seemed to catch up pretty fast and started to replicate his opponents' moves.

"How are you able to do that, Loddler-kun? Even though I am the strongest dragon in Visnovella, I can't fight in the same style as our enemies. I think you might be able to surpass my abilities if you continue practicing", said Gangamamer to his partner. "I noticed something while we traveled, Gangamamer-dono. The closer we get to ASU, the more our enemies' techniques look like ours", he replied.

Gangamamer soon realized that Loddler was right. "Interesting", he thought to himself. Why would that happen? ASU was known as a very faraway land. There was no way that could be true. "Loddler-kun, do you think it's possible that our land's techniques are the same as ASU's?", he asked his partner.

Loddler pondered for a while. "We can't say it's impossible, from what we've seen until now, but that would be highly unlikely. ASU's located at 300 visnometers from Visnovella… That sure would be something we don't usually see in these stories", Loddler replied.

Right at that moment, Gangamamer suddenly realized. What if that TASJ guy had good intentions? And what if there was another force who posed some higher threat? Gangamamer could do nothing but think. And fly faster, too.

----------

When they arrived at ASU, his thought were proved right. Almost every little thing was just like Visnovella. A dragon he didn't know, probably that land's protector or one of his subordinates, came to him. It had sturdy-looking scales, and his wings weren't so bad, too. "You must be Gangamamer, from the land of Visnovella. My name is NeoMevol. I don't really know why you came so far, but it must be something important. What brings you here?", asked the dragon, even though it looked like he already knew what was happening.

"You're correct. Me and Loddler, my partner, heard of a warrior coming from ASU to our land, looking for a new challenge. As Visnovella's most powerful dragons, we need to know what fighting styles are used by him so that we can have all the information needed for our battle", replied Gangamamer. "Oh well. I told him this could happen, but he just didn't listen to me. Get ready for the plot twist, boys", uttered NeoMevol.

He then proceeded to explain what was happening. A new, powerful wizard was becoming more and more notable among the lands' protectors all over the world. With his convincing speeches and charisma, along with allowing his own land's people to contribute to their protection with their funds, he got more and more support from everyone, everywhere.

"Sorry to interrupt, but what was the wizard's name?" asked Gangamamer.

"His name is…

…Kesai."

To Gangamamer's surprise, it wasn't NeoMevol who answered that. It was Loddler himself.

"Loddler? Since when did you know of that wizard?", asked Gangamamer, astounded.

"I heard of him a few weeks ago, but I didn't think he would become a problem for us. I'm truly sorry for overlooking that, Gangamamer-dono. I just got so worried because of TASJ that I didn't even…"

"It's okay, Loddler. Everybody makes mistakes. But now, we have to decide what we're going to do. Personally, I think we should hurry back to Visnovella right away. NeoMevol, is there a way to contact TASJ and tell him what happened?"

"We can send him a message through telepathy, but you can also just teleport back there. Provided you bought the return wing from the merchant along the way from there, of course. It just takes a few seconds, you know."

"Of course we got one… Riiight, Gangamamer-dono?"

"Oh yes, of course…" Obviously, he didn't. However, as he was about to start looking for something he knew he could never find, a warrior mounted in a horse equipped with fiery visual effects arrived at the city in the right moment. He was wearing a light blue armor and wielding a pure white blade. "You must be Gangamamer. My name is TASJ. Pleased to meet you.", said the now not-so-mysterious warrior.

"TASJ, what are you doing here? Why aren't you at Visnovella as I ordered you?", said NeoMevol in an angry tone. "If you were there, you would know that the city is in pretty bad shape. I came back in order to call reinforcements, that purple robe guy is crazy as shit", replied TASJ. "Now that I've found Gangamamer and… the other dragon, we can go together and save your homeland. Or maybe not, but we can try."

"Are you kidding me? You don't know Loddler, Gangamamer's one and only partner since the beginning of our lives?", said Loddler. "I beg your forgiveness, Mr. TASJ, but my partner gets a little too hot-headed when people forget about his existence…", said Gangamamer, apologetically.

"It's okay, I have no problems with that. Nevertheless, let's get to what matters. Do you guys have any return wings to Visnovella?"

"I'm afraid not, TASJ." said Loddler, despite what Gangamamer had said some time before. "Could you please do us a favor this time and use one of your own?"

"Sure, the world's at stake here. I won't exchange the world for some munies. Are you going too, NeoMevol?"

"I'm staying. I'm sure you are fit enough for the job, TASJ. Good luck, my fellow dragons. If anything goes wrong, you can count on TASJ for sure, ok? Don't worry."

"Let's go then."

----------

After a few seconds, our heroes are back in Visnovella. The sight is a painful one. Houses are on fire, and Visnovella's people is being crushed by a purple-robed guy's organized forces. It was obvious that it was Kesai, the evil wizard that NeoMevol had spoken of.

"So, you finally showed your face, Gangamamer. I have waited for too long here in this boring city. Nothing exciting happens, so I decided to throw a party. And a bloody one! Look at your people, falling one by one to my horde of perverted otakus who want to pay for an all-ages game for some reason. There is no way you can defeat me!"

"That's what you may think now, but don't think I'm unprepared. I am able to convert all your perverted otakus to my side of the battle just by uncensoring some CGs, right, Loddler?"

"Yeah, I might be able to do that. Hold on a sec."

Loddler retreats to a safe place and starts his work. "I hope you're able to hold down these perverted guys while I prepare our ultimate weapon, TASJ!"

"Don't worry about us. Now, the exciting part: let's play some hack and slash, Gangamamer!"

"It would be my pleasure."

Gangamamer and TASJ start fighting against Kesai's horde of minions. As they are able to use almost the same techniques, they have quite the synergy. However, there is still a sense of rivalry between  them.

"Ha, that hit almost cost your life, Gangamamer! You should pay attention to me and learn how a true master fights!"

"And what about that Excalibur of yours, TASJ? I bet that if I could fight with swords I would be feared by every human in this world!"

Their discussion went on for a long time, but neither of them was defeated.

"Bring it on, Kesai! I want a challenge!"

"Is that everything you can do? Why don't you come here and fight by yourself, huh?"

"Gangamamer-dono, Mr. TASJ! I've finished my work!", said Loddler, with an exhausted expression.

Loddler had returned with his fully uncensored VNs. Many of Kesai's soldiers changed sides, to protect what they most wanted.

"That's cowardice. But that matters not! I am still able to take you all singlehandedly. My other minions can take care of those traitors."

Kesai summoned his other minions. These were less interested in the porn, and most of them were in for the plot.

"I'll teach you three a lesson. Be prepared to face my full power!"

Powerful shockwaves began to emanate from Kesai's body. Gangamamer and TASJ didn't falter, however, and were ready for a counterattack.

"Don't get so cocky now, Kesai! You're going to experience a real blast, literally speaking!"

-------

What will happen now? Whose side is going to win? That, my friends, is something we are yet going to see.

To be continued…

Or maybe not.

"Anything new for me today Ganga-chan?" 

"Sorry Gaijin-kun, nothing since yesterday!" 

Ganga continued dusting the counters I'm her small shop while Gaijin-kun perused her wares. 

"What am I to do today?", she sighed. Ganga began to ponder what brought her into her situation.  

Gangamamer was a human-dragon hybrid living in the town of Visnovella. She moved into the town after being driven out of her village for promoting "lewd" materials. Fortunately she was able to find a place where she could live well and prosper. The people of Visnovella were so unlike those in the village of Sorshipcen. They gladly welcomed her into their town and one kindly man, Transfanlate, had even helped her set up shop. She immediately felt a pang of guilt thinking of him. As soon as she made enough money, she bought the property and drove him out. She started to view him as a competitor instead of an associate and put down his wares, loudly proclaiming that she was superior and that his business brought harm to the industry.

Little did she know, Transfanlate was thriving more than ever.

Transfanlate actively sought out craftsmen and entrepreneurs in Visnovella and helped them transport their goods to other lands, even helping with localization and translation when necessary. Transfanlate's business grew so large an entire community formed around him that broke away from Visnovella. This community began to call itself Fluffynovella as it was spreading like a barrel of cotton.

One day, Gaijin-kun, Ganga's most regular customer disappeared. She began to question where he had gone and did some investigating. She was shocked to find that the man she had shamed so arrogantly had grown to thrive. She then realized begrudgingly that he may have been on to something. Ganga searched through the crowded streets of Fluffynovella, searching for Transfanlate to confront him about what had happened. She eventually spotted him from afar.

"TRANSFANLATE!", Ganga shouted.

He turned around and immediately grinned.

"Hello Ganga-chan!! How are you?"

"YOU B-B-BAKA! STEALING ALL OF MY BUSINESS!"

"I'm sorry Ganga-chan. Maybe we can work out an agreement that can help us both benefit together."

Ganga blushed. Transfanlate's smile was enchanting.

"I refuse to forgive you."

Ganga clenched her fists behind her back and stuck out her tongue.

Transfanlate smirked.

"Come on Ganga-chan! For old times sake!"

Ganga blushed even harder, then huffed in a dramatic pouty motion.

"Fine. But I set the conditions."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go over the details in the board room!"

Ganga-chan secretly smiled as they walked up the stairs together.

I tried. Hope it came out good!

Guest Gurluas

Gangamamer's Malleable Fate

It started as a normal day in the world of Mufofawu. The dragon Gangamamer, who lives in the kingdom of Visnovella (Dragon for High Throne) was eating breakfast, a nice soup of roasted vegetables and spices. Gangamamer likes hot food, but he is also a kind soul who would not harm animals, so he sustains himself on blood donated by the inhabitants of Visnovella, fruit, and vegetables. Gangamamer lives in an imperial palace built by his people millenia ago, when they filled the skies. Today only a thousand dragons remains, so Gangamamer lives with smaller creatures known as Humans. His people was once uncute and evil, and lorded over the lesser races, using them as livestock and slaves, draining their blood and humiliating them in petty gladiatorial games. Eventually, a Human mage, in a blind rage for revenge sacrificed the lives of almost the entire human population to strike a blow against his tormentors. The Dragon race went from millions to thousands as the spell unfolded. Gangamamer's people haven't recovered since, yet they learned humility. Gangamamer has personally been tending to the last population of humans for centuries, growing to like and respect them. Many Dragons despise humans to this say, so they avoid Gangamamer. Gangamamer is tall, over 50 meters tall, his skin is azure-blue, and his eyes pink. While he does get along with the humans the majority of them merely saw him as their caretaker. However, one particular human girl named Thalia was very dear to Gangamamer, as she had always wanted to play with him and hang out with him. The humans are instinctively afraid of Gangamamer even if they know he wouldn't hurt them, but not Thalia. In fact, Thalia sat right beside him, enjoying her own soup with him. She was 152 cm tall, with long golden blonde hair, and green eyes. Her skin was fair, and her body was quite petite. Indeed, it all started as a normal day, but fate had other plans. The sky was suddenly darkened and the earth shook violently. The ceiling of the castle started collapsing, Gangamamer swiftly shielded Thalia with his own body, being five times as large as her, he was merely scratched. He quickly initiated an evacuation as the castle was starting to crumble. "Everyone out!" he bellowed as he grabbed several humans and ran out. The sight that met his eyes made even him freeze.

Instead of the beautiful blue sky he expected, he saw a massive moon in the sky. A moon so close he could see the ashlands and the vast seas of fire. The entire mountain was starting to crumble from the tremors. Gangamamer quickly sat down and let all the humans who made it out, including Thalia get on his back, before he set off. If he had been two seconds too late, even he would have been crushed by the massive avalanche of rocks that tumbled down the mountain as the violent tremors continued.
"What is going on?!" Thalia cried out everything in Visnovella started to fall apart. Entire elven villages turned to rubble in an instant, dwarven cities buried by the mountains they had settled beside, rivers vanishing deep underground,and forests being swallowed up by the ground itself, leaving nothing alive. Gangamamer knew that the burning moon in the sky was the cause, it was unnatural and corrupt, even looking upon it made his stomach turn.

"What's the matter Lizard? Don't you like my world?", a creepy slimy voice made Gangamamer turn mid air, to see a horrifying black round blob, with one red eye, a big mouth full of fangs, and six worm-like green tantacles protruding from his side. "Wh-Who...Wh-What are you?!" stammered Gangamamer, still shocked by the dark events that have unfolded. The monster laughed.

"I am...Iposatu! The magnificent sight that fills your puny sky, is my world, Iposatania. I am a God! Bow down to me, and join the ranks of my servants, and you will live!" Gangamamer growled at him questioningly.

"Your servants?"

Suddenly hideous creatures materialized beside him. They looked as if a living creature had been melted and filled with all the world's evil. Their eyes glow red and they clearly are mindless slaves. Suddenly Iposatu extends one of his tentacles, snatching Thalia from Gangamamer's back, the other humans screaming and reaching out for her to no avail.

"GIVE HER BACK!!!!" he roared as he charged Iposatu, the humans on his back clinging tightly to him.
Thalia cried out, as Iposatu vomited on her, her skin sizzled as the vile brown liquid covered her, penetrating through her skin and slowly turning her into a monstrosity, her skin charred and black, her eyes glowing red, her expression emotionless. Iposatu started glowing for a moment and then he materialized fifty meters away from his former position,  completely avoiding Gangamamer.

"Very good my new servant, now kill your former friend." Thalia wordlessly flew over to Gangamamer, and ripped his heart out with little effort, all the humans on Gangamamer's back screamed for help as Gangamamer started to descend rapidly. In his hazy mind, he thought of Thalia, of their time together. He struggled to land on a grassy field that had not been damaged by the tremors. The humans got off and all caressed him kindly as his body started to deteriorate, there were fifty humans beside him, who had grown up in his castle with him. Gangamamer was like a father to each and everyone of them, in spite of them being intimidated by him. In this instant Gangamamer started to glow, in fact after a few seconds he almost shone brighter than the sun. Gangamamer knew this would happen, that he would have one chance to rewrite fate. Could he fight a God? Could he win? But most importantly, could he save Thalia?, his thoughts were still about the girl. The humans who touched him vanished, one by one. And finally, Gangamamer himself vanished in a flash of light so bright even Iposatu was momentarily startled by it's intensity. It took a few hours before Mufofawu itself was ripped asunder from the tidal forces, oceans of fire turning the formerly idyllic world into a copy of Iposatania, as the atmosphere became toxic and earthquakes tore giant rifts the size of entire nations, and finally, the world was undone. Iposatu returned to the desolate volcanic wasteland on Iposatania. He entered his black citadel and floated down on his throne, satisfied to have destroyed yet another world. Thalia was amongst the mindless servants in his citadel, and yet nothing remained of the girl Gangamamer adored, she was bound for eternity, as long as her soulless corpse would linger in this world.

157yhqo.jpg

It started as a normal day in the world of Mufofawu. The dragon Gangamamer, who lives in the kingdom of Visnovella was eating breakfast, a nice soup of roasted vegetables and spices. And far above him, above the mountains, above the skies, in the land of the stars, a newly born Dragon god ,empowered by the souls of fourty-two awaits a rapidly approaching world of fire. The Dragon god summoned a sword the size of his body and prepared to fight with everything he has. To protect those green eyes, the golden hair, That small sweet body that once clung to him, it once meant so much to him, and it motivates him to fight to his dying breath.

The End

Below are the prologue and first chapter of THE EPIC OF GANGAMAMER. If I am actually interested enough, I may write more chapters.

The Epic of Gangamamer

Prologue

Nobody is entirely sure why the Dragon Wars begun. Some say that the Obsidian Dragon Alcahad expanded his territory too quickly and too greedily. Others believe that the famine in the east provoked the villages of man into interfering with the affairs of the dragons. Still there are those that believe that the dragons simply grew tired of the peace and began killing each other in a mad bloodlust. Whatever the reason, the entire world was engulfed by the Dragon Wars: dragons leading humans, beasts, and elementals rampaged across the small continent laying waste to anything that moved, as well as everything that was still. It was also apparent that this conflict would be ending soon, with the victory of none, death of all. At least, that is how Gangamamer saw it.

Gangamamer, better known by the citizens of the continent as the Hermit, was unusual even in dragon terms. For one, he was only 5 meters in length. Long as that is in human terms, the typically small dragon is about 40 meters, while the really large ones are not even worth measuring in meters, unless there are people that like to measure the width of a mountain in their free time. Basically, he was a shrimp among dragons.

Even more unusual was the fact that Gangamamer was universally considered by all races to be the mightiest of all dragons. Everyone was told at some point, if not direct witness the events, about how the Hermit Dragon Gangamamer bathed the Diamond Dragon Uz, who was also called the Invincible, in hellfire that left not even bones, or when Gangamamer incinerated the trade city of Prude because one of the nobles insulted his size. Regardless, the stories go on and on telling similar feats of destruction, which is why dragons and humans alike decided to leave him alone, hence his title.

The final and most unusual trait about Gangamamer was his intelligence. Regardless of what people believe, dragons are typically intelligent, being able to speak the many languages of the different races, in addition to having the capacity to plan and analyze. In human terms, Gangamamer would be called abnormal, but everybody knows that is a fancy way of saying that one has a superior intellect. Gangamamer, who actually knew that the Dragon Wars began because the Jade Dragon Lutra and the Ashen Dragon Luciops conspired to deprive the Earth Dragon Joot of his territory, was well aware that this world would be ended by the conflict; not a single thing would remain!

It was because of this that the Hermit Dragon Gangamamer ultimately decided that staying in this world would be to choose death. Having knowledge of the forbidden arts accumulated over numerous centuries, he cast a spell that would rip open a hole into the plane between worlds. What would await him beyond the darkness of the swirling energies of the abyss? Would he find death in whatever place awaited him as well? Even he did not know. He took a quick glance at his old world, the world torn with blood and storm, and stepped into the hole that led to the void.

Chapter 1

In anime, there are plots where ordinary people such as myself get guests from another world that have supernatural powers and change the course of this world. Normally, I would scoff at such shows. After all, my favorite genre is mech. Of course, that was before this morning.

Like a convenient anime, I live alone in a cheap apartment near the high school I attend. The only notable things I have to say about my home city, Visnovella, is that the region gets a lot of meteors and such, and that there is an unusual amount of girls here. Anyways, back to my story.

I live alone in a cheap apartment, and I typically have a hard time getting up in the mornings. Because she is concerned about my health, my typical childhood friend Riichi comes in the morning to wake me up and cooks me breakfast. Jealous, right? That is because you haven’t had her stuffed eggs of death.

Typically, I wake up to the sight of Riichi pulling on my cheeks and telling me to get up, but this was not the case today. Instead, while I was fantasizing about the idol Karina-chan, my ears were met with an ear-splitting shriek.

“Riichi?”

“Haaaaaannnnnniiiiiiiii-kuuuuun!!!”

My door swings open, and in comes Riichi in her school uniform which is a bit too tight for her, her long brown hair waving in the air, her amber eyes -- OWWW! My arm!

“What the hell are you doing, Riichi?”

“Hani-kun, you have to see this!”

“What could be so important that you nearly dislocate my arm and drag me from my bed onto the floor in nothing but my shorts?”

Riichi stops, and then she looks down awkwardly, as if she doesn’t have anything to say, before mumbling in a low tone.

“There is a something in your kitchen.”

“A something? What’s a something?”

“It’s a something! Just come with me, Hani-kun!”

Without being told anything about this “something”, I find myself dragged by my right arm (PAIN) into the kitchen, and then I see the cause of all of this commotion. A rather large and black reptile lies sprawled on the floor, with no signs of waking up. I swallow my saliva and think carefully before speaking.

“Lord Almighty. I think someone illegally brought this exotic lizard into the country and mistook my apartment for a safehouse.”

Riichi, who has her fists balled up to her chin, still appears to be disturbed by the appearance of this creature.

“What should be do, Hani-kun?”

Right now, I have no idea. Honestly, my first thought was to find some organization to sell this carcass to in order to get bank, but that idea and the other possibility of reporting this to the police might lead to retaliation from whoever brought it here. After all, only large organizations can illegally smuggle in animals without attracting attention. My garbled thoughts lead to a single conclusion.

“We need to get rid of this. Now.”

Riichi nods in agreement, but then show signs of confusion on her face.

“How are we supposed to move this thing? It’s really big.”

“Damn. You’re right.”

As much of an arrogant asshole I am, I lack the physical capacity to engage in arduous physical tasks, although I am quite sure that not even professional movers would be able to make much progress with this thing on the floor. Is it even dead? As if to answer my internal thoughts, the creature starts shifting. A few more seconds, and then its eyes shoot ope.

“Riichi, the creature is awake. I think that if we get crickets or something, we can make it leave by making a trail down the –”

If you are thinking of feeding me insects, you’ve got another thing coming, little mortal.

Wait, what? WHAT? Did this animal just speak? In my language? To me??? In my mind?

“Hani-kun, I think this animal just spoke to me in my mind!”

“Mine too!”

Humph. As expected of people of another world, it seems that you’ve never seen a dragon before. Allow me to introduce myself. I am –

“What do we do in a situation like this, Hani-kun? Should we call NASA, or the government?”

“Nonsense! Nobody will believe us if we say we have a psychic talking lizard on our hands! What we should do is –”

SILENCE!

I try to continue talking, but I suddenly find my mouth completely shut. It looks like the same thing happened to Riichi. It seems that the creature seems upset that we ignored it. Seeing as we have no other options, we stand silently and listen before the creature continues.

I am no lizard, little humans. I am the Hermit Dragon Gangamamer, and I have come to your world from a faraway land. What can you tell me about your world?

As soon as “Hermit Dragon Gammagamer” makes his inquiry, I find myself able to talk, and in fact I feel rather compelled to tell him what I know, for some reason, almost as if the information is being drawn out of my mind involuntarily.

“This is the apartment that I am living in, which is in the city of Visnovella. We are on Earth in the year 2015, the current technology level is post-modern digital era, civilized areas are regulated by large corporations and businesses, and the dominant species is human.”

“Wow, Hani-kun. I’m surprised that you were able to come up with all that on the spot.”

While Riichi is impressed, I feel somewhat disturbed. While I am fully aware of all of the above facts, I wouldn’t reply in such a way under normal circumstances.

That is because I used my power of compulsion. It allows me to cause beings with intelligence to act in a certain way by method of suggestion or inquiry.

With that, I am now sure that I am not just hallucinating or being set up by people. This dragon, which introduced itself as Gammagamer, seems not only able to read my mind, but also to make me do what he wants.

Correct. However, it seems that my powers are much more limited than usual. And my name is GANGAMAMER, not GAMMAGAMER.

“Why is that?”

“Oh oh, let me guess!”

Excited like a child going on a field trip, Riichi interjects as she answers.

“This is like those situations in strange games and anime when the magical familiar can’t use magic because Earth is very devoid of magic or the familiar is too weak from the journey!”

Astoundingly accurate, sans the fact that I am a dragon and not a familiar. Indeed, the journey between worlds seems to have tolled on my body much more than I expected.

“Don’t worry! Hani-kun is a nice person and will let you use his body!”

Yeah, no. What kind of a crappy joke is that? Besides, Gangamamer has his own big slimy body, proof being that it is sprawled on my kitchen floor!

Hm. It seems that the girl has quite a point. As averse as I am to sharing a body with a weak little human, other options seem to be out of the question.

“Don’t decide all of this on your own! Don’t I get a say in this???

Your name was Hani, was it? Can you hear me right now?

“Yeah, I can –”

Good. Don’t speak out loud, because I am talking specifically to you.

Okaay.

Kayano Karina. Popular idol in Visnovella, absent from class most of the time, and the object of your affections.

“WHAAAATT?!??!?”

I believe I told you to not speak aloud.

Riichi gives me a strange look, but I quickly dismiss it before continuing.

If you can read minds, why do you need the power of compulsion? And why bother asking to share my body?

Well, sometimes reading minds isn’t the same as making people do things, and also, there are levels to what I can see. Finding this girl in your mind was as easy as finding the color green in a forest. As for the sharing bodies, I am only able to transfer bodies with the consent of the host. Don’t ask why.

Am I really that obvious?

I don’t believe that it is really a bad thing. Anyways, I can likely improve the quality of your life with my powers, including your quest for Kayano Karina. Provided you let me share your body while you are out in the day and allow me to partake in certain actions, I will aid you to the best of my abilities in your romance and improve you as necessary for me to function.

That sealed it.

“Sure thing, Gammagamer. This body is yours to command.”

“Hani-kun, you didn’t talk about anything shady with Dragon-san, did you?”

Of course not. I am a creature of honor. And my name is GANGAMAMER.

It was in this way that I began my anime-esque life of sharing my body with the dragon Gangamamer during my time in Visnovella. 

In the far away land of Visnovella there once upon a time lived a mighty dragon called Gangamamer. This dragon was not like other dragons, when other dragons would spend their days bringing destruction upon the world Gangamamer only cared about girls, girls and girls. The problem was only that girls didn't seem to reciprocate Gangamamers feelings. The situation as it was made Gangamamer fall into despair, he didn't know what to do with himself and stared to have darker and darker thoughts.

"If the girls won't come to me by their free will, I will force them!" he thought one day. This day things could have turned into a dark time if were not for a old and wise dragon. The old wise dragon saw that Gangamamer were having dark thoughts and went to talk some sense into him. "I see them dark thoughts you be having, yarr!" said the old wise dragon. "This map here be for you" he continued and gave Gangamamer a map. "You will be finding sunken chests and all the booty" he said and disappeared into the air. The now very confused Gangamamer studied the map which apparently was of a land called Yag Orpn.

Off to this foreign land Gangamamer went on what would be a life changing journey because he didn't stop belivin'. In the land of Yag Orpn he found something that would forever change him, it was called "Thank you, No?". After finding this Gangamamer started too question his love for girls, weren't boys much better?

He continued his journey  and had many nice manly meetings and when the day for his return came he knew he had found his purpose in life, it was boys.

I'm not winning, am I?

Gangamamer, is the most evil dragon that ever lived in the last 3000 year. He would kill all human being without any hesitation, even the dragons scared of him. He fly away, burn every places and destroy everything that have connection with human. One day, he arrived at a strange place.. really strange because there live human and dragon side by side. Gangamamer get angry, he fly through the city and burn the houses. The human and dragon that live there stand together and captured Gangamamer. Being attacked by both side, even the most evil dragon can't resist and got captured.

When Gangamamer open his eyes, he got very surprised, because a little young boy took care of him carefully. Gangamamer become very confused.. "Just what the hell is happening here..." he said in his heart. When the young boy notices that Gangamamer has awake, he call his father, which is the Head Village there. Even though he despise human being, he have the pride of dragon that accept lose. He asked the Head Village

"Why don't you kill me..? I want to destroy your village" said Gangamamer.

The Head Village smile at him, he open the door and make Gangamamer very surprised. Both human and dragon that live there collaborate and remake the houses that he burned down. He very surprised with that view... and asked the Head Village once again.

"Human and Dragon can't live together... just what the hell do you do?" ask Gangamamer. 

"Human and Dragon is both a living being. They both are a egoistic being that do all the things they can to live peaceful in this world. If we have the same goal, then why don't we grow together? Actually, it's not only our village, this land is a wonderful places where all being live side by side. There are fairys, golems, orcs, dragons, etc. It's very coincidence.... or should i say... it's fate that you come to this village lord Gangamamer. You know, why don't you live with us too? I'm sure everyone will forgive you and welcome you with a warm heart" said the Head Village

Gangamamer stunned. It's true that he hate human because they always hunt him down anywhere the he go. What Gangamamer do is actually a self defense at first, until he despise human and kill them without any good reason. Gangamamer already make his decision. He will become a new being that live in the village. He will try to live side by side with human and live together until they die. The Head Village very satisfied with the answer. He smiled at Gangamamer and said

"Welcome, to the land of Vosnovella"

I try my best...