Twitch Plays Halo

LinovaA

The ONLY thing that gives me hope is the fact that they somehow managed to finish the first level, cause there are mandatory jumps and crouches there (unless they aren't present on the easiest difficulty or something).

If they can do something about the command response time, it MIGHT be possible for them to do it. 

they should be able to just walk through the whole level.  :P

That is going to be their only choice really. xD

I watched about 2 minutes of the original Twitch Plays Pokemon (that was the original of these things, right?), and decided that it was interesting, but not that interesting (mostly because, as inevitably happens, 75% of the people "playing" were assholes). Every successive one has been even more infuriating to watch.

I propose renaming this genre of twitch to: "A Small Number of Unreasonably Committed People Try To Play <insertGameHere> Through A Ridiculously Poor Interface While A Bunch Of Jerks Harass Them"

Even if there wasn't people actively trying to kill the chief, the huge delay between when the commands are posted and when they actually take effect leads to the people who are actually trying to play killing him anyways. This is never going to go anywhere.

About 20:30:00 for time now. Still have not defeated Larry the Bridge. O-o

When I came on today, they were like.. half way across it.. and I got really excited for absolutely no reason.. because I never looked at the upcoming commands... which were an absolute spam of left. :(

They should probably rename the stream to "TwitchPlaysTheHaloLevel...Forever" xD

Well, they won at twitchplayspokémon, maybe they can do the same for Halo CE.

This will be interesting, but i don't see how they are going to fight against the floods and such ennemies.

You don't have to fight in real time and do platforming challenges in pokemon, no chance whatsoever of this progressing anywhere unless the mods control the game as you said they are doing, which defeats the purpose of it.

You don't have to fight in real time and do platforming challenges in pokemon, no chance whatsoever of this progressing anywhere unless the mods control the game as you said they are doing, which defeats the purpose of it.

The problem is, even with the mod controling the game, it will be extremely hard.

I see only one solution : running the game with lower FPS, and thus giving a "slow mo" feeling.

Yeah I saw that. Hell even the freaking mods cant make it work. As said, the controls need to be improved before Chief makes it anywhere. Otherwise Cortana is going to be telling us that we were "lucky" for time immemorial.

Wonder if Chief realizes that he is basically in a groundhog day loop. :P

Halo and COD killed proper FPS like Half Life 1, Doom, Quake and Unreal Tournament 1999.

Fortunately Toxikk has bought back arena FPS. One V One me m8.

Now now, no hating on Halo or COD. This is merely a thread about the TwitchPlays. Nothing else. :)

I am sad. I missed them making it passed Larry the Bridge. The mods stopped interfering and I missed it! Dx 

Watching them try and get into the Warthog is hilarious. I wonder how they defeated all the enemies~