Grisaia series doubts

magisterjester

From what I understand the second will have several stories that extend the routes from the previous instalment, as well as some backstory on Yuuji's dark history. The third will pretty much be the "Harem" route for Grisaia.  As for new heroines, most make a appearance in the first instalment.

There's a new girl, but Yuuji gives her no chance. :P

There are no routes in the sequels, so there aren't really any new heroines either, so to speak. Meikyuu has afterstories for each of the Kajitsu endings, but Rakuen is just one big story (with some bonus things on the side, like the prologue focusing on the Mihama before Yuuji came).

Read Kajitsu as the character introduction/prologue of sorts, and take some of it with a grain of salt - the author likes to retcon stuff, unfortunately - the rest of the series is more about Yuuji than anything else.

Hum...so, there will be new routes without counting the original for example, but the only route will be a harem route? no choice of one charater inself unless you read the afters?

i din'd understand it well, but in the opening i saw several new charaters, and i was thinking these charaters possible must be new routes for yuuji.

Hum...so, there will be new routes without counting the original for example, but the only route will be a harem route? no choice of one charater inself unless you read the afters?

i din'd understand it well, but in the opening i saw several new charaters, and i was thinking these charaters possible must be new routes for yuuji.

its like it´s been stated above

meiku - afterstorys & spotlight on yujis past

rakuen - yuijis past meets present & all girls have a good time together

+ sexy cyborg goes wild

I see...well, its a strange way to proceed the game i think, i've never seen a vn like this with such a change,

personaly i hated.

But anyway, thank you guys for aways helping me. i really apreciate your efforts,

Think of Rakuen and Meikyuu as the continuation of Kajitsu's common route. While Yuuji does solve all their problems he doesn't get romantically involved with any of the girls.